MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • R3v0lut10nm4st3r11
    FFR Player
    • May 2008
    • 556

    #241
    Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

    Originally posted by Quigly
    Friday, August 21st, 2009

    Dear journal,

    It seems that Brooks has entered a semi euphoric state, causing him to talk complete nonsense about completing the impossible.

    This is probably an effect of all the venomous snake bites he obtained when we stumbled upon that nest, or from just plain exhaustion.

    I just hope it doesn't become too serious, we can't have tolerance for slackers at this crucial stage of our journey.

    I'll say an extra prayer for him before I go to bed, during my sift as a look out for our temporary campground.

    -Quigly
    Do u think of these the day before and skim through the threads all day until you find the perfect opportunity.

    Dude, you amaze me.


    Top 3 finishes

    2nd Place-Can you Beat Dragon's Fury Tournament (expert)
    2nd Place-Dragon Fury's Team Tournament (advanced)
    3rd Place-Phantom/Slayer Rock Fest (advanced)

    This might be the stupidest comment I have ever heard in my life.

    Comment

    • Quigly
      nah
      • Jan 2008
      • 3506

      #242
      Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

      Originally posted by R3v0lut10nm4st3r11
      Do u think of these the day before and skim through the threads all day until you find the perfect opportunity.

      Dude, you amaze me.
      Friday, August 21st, 2009

      Dear journal,

      We have captured one of the natives here.

      He stumbled upon my lookout spot, giving us both a fright, however, despite my exhausted state of being, I was able to knock him out, and bring him back to camp.

      After he awoke, we found to much surprise that he could coherently speak English, although he won't reveal his name to us, he seems harmless and didn't carry any weapons on his person.

      After much debating, me and Brooks came to an agreement to let the native go unscathed, on the condition that he would guide us back to civilization.

      After hearing our ultimatum the native agreed with us.

      Hopefully this is the break we have been so desperately searching for.

      The future looks bright for both me and Brooks.

      -Quigly
      nah

      Comment

      • Vanilla Mnm
        cavs
        • Dec 2007
        • 3258

        #243
        Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

        Originally posted by Quigly
        Friday, August 21st, 2009

        Dear journal,

        We have captured one of the natives here.

        He stumbled upon my lookout spot, giving us both a fright, however, despite my exhausted state of being, I was able to knock him out, and bring him back to camp.

        After he awoke, we found to much surprise that he could coherently speak English, although he won't reveal his name to us, he seems harmless and didn't carry any weapons on his person.

        After much debating, me and Brooks came to an agreement to let the native go unscathed, on the condition that he would guide us back to civilization.

        After hearing our ultimatum the native agreed with us.

        Hopefully this is the break we have been so desperately searching for.

        The future looks bright for both me and Brooks.

        -Quigly

        Brooks and I* XD Dude, I'm laughing so hard I'm like crying.. XDDD This is so good

        Comment

        • R3v0lut10nm4st3r11
          FFR Player
          • May 2008
          • 556

          #244
          Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

          Originally posted by Vanilla Mnm
          Brooks and I* XD Dude, I'm laughing so hard I'm like crying.. XDDD This is so good
          Edit: Wow, im tired. I have no idea why i posted that last thing
          Last edited by R3v0lut10nm4st3r11; 08-21-2009, 12:40 AM.


          Top 3 finishes

          2nd Place-Can you Beat Dragon's Fury Tournament (expert)
          2nd Place-Dragon Fury's Team Tournament (advanced)
          3rd Place-Phantom/Slayer Rock Fest (advanced)

          This might be the stupidest comment I have ever heard in my life.

          Comment

          • Dark_Chrysalis
            Something clever.
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 740

            #245
            Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

            Journal Entry 082109-B

            Agent R3v0lut10nm4st3r11 was abducted at 1240 hours. Apparently, some local racist thought he was a native. In any case, he was able to gain their trust, and is now leading them straight to Headquarters.

            We must continue to learn more from our opponents... why are they good? How can we undermine their skill? Is killing them simply the way to go?

            The reasearch labs are all set up, testing probes online. Now... time to wait...


            Comment

            • Quigly
              nah
              • Jan 2008
              • 3506

              #246
              Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

              Hahahaha well played.

              And who you callin racist bro. :<
              nah

              Comment

              • MetalAtlas
                FFR Veteran
                • Aug 2007
                • 1691

                #247
                Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

                Journal entry August 21, 2009


                As I sit and watch what unfolds beneathe me in the world i created I can not help but be astounded by the various cultures fighting for control. while they fight to determine whose best I can only sit back and laugh reazing I control the final outcome and they have no idea of my skill. And so they shall see.
                As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.

                Comment

                • MetalAtlas
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Aug 2007
                  • 1691

                  #248
                  Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

                  songs are up now you can all play llol
                  As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.

                  Comment

                  • DARKLORDPANTS
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2009
                    • 130

                    #249
                    Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

                    do not enjoy the song pick for inter =(
                    o well

                    2nd place in Dragons Fury's Team Tourney (novice)
                    2nd place in Vanilla & virus's Short & Sweet tourney! (novice)
                    1st place in The Panic4Kase Last Month of Summer Tournament (novice)
                    1st place in Can You Beat The Dragons_Fury team members tourney (novice)

                    Comment

                    • Bolth mannn
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 2228

                      #250
                      Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

                      great you picked my worst lvl 9 song. sorry dragonmegaXX...ill be able to get an SDG but nothing too good.

                      Comment

                      • Gun92
                        The Paragon of Perfection
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 4826

                        #251
                        Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

                        Photobucket is failing right now so I have this, its 1g clean, sorry metal.
                        http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...play/53073380/

                        Comment

                        • Vanilla Mnm
                          cavs
                          • Dec 2007
                          • 3258

                          #252
                          Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

                          Friday, August 21st, 2009

                          Dear Journal,

                          *hi5 Quigly*

                          Comment

                          • MetalAtlas
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Aug 2007
                            • 1691

                            #253
                            Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

                            Originally posted by Gun92
                            Photobucket is failing right now so I have this, its 1g clean, sorry metal.
                            http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...play/53073380/
                            wow good on the last 5 notes lol
                            As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.

                            Comment

                            • wargasm1
                              Cowbelling FFR
                              • Apr 2007
                              • 1289

                              #254
                              Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

                              Comment

                              • SKG_Scintill
                                Spun a twirly fruitcake,
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2009
                                • 3877

                                #255
                                Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

                                aimtewsleapeytewplejvcs





                                Originally posted by bluguerilla
                                So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
                                ___
                                . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
                                . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
                                .

                                Comment

                                Working...