MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Quigly
    nah
    • Jan 2008
    • 3506

    #181
    Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

    Soooo....how much has been donated?

    Wait why am I asking you, you wouldn't know.
    nah

    Comment

    • xBBx Takedown
      FFR Veteran
      • Sep 2007
      • 2627

      #182
      Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

      No one donated yet and lol.
      Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5-1st Place(D3B)
      Best FMO Score-Battle Theme #37(8.0.0.1)
      Best AAA-Sword Strike
      Best BF-Be Princess and Mute City Remix

      Comment

      • 8 Hour Whore
        ←↓↑→ Lets Bang? ←↓↑→
        • Oct 2006
        • 2324

        #183
        Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

        SHHHH!
        Nobody will know 0 is masters gosh!

        Seriously though I need a partner
        R.I.P JellyGod <333

        Best AAA: Banned Forever
        BlackFlags: 49

        Comment

        • psychoangel691
          Retired Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2004
          • 10438

          #184
          Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

          I'll be your partner DARKLORDPANTS
          Originally posted by Charu
          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

          Comment

          • Quigly
            nah
            • Jan 2008
            • 3506

            #185
            Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

            Originally posted by xBBx Takedown
            No one donated yet
            AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
            ha
            nah

            Comment

            • Dark_Chrysalis
              Something clever.
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 740

              #186
              Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

              I'll be donating... not sure how much yet

              Also, congratulations to 5thMoon and Zero for winning Guru division already (it looks that way so far, huh?)


              Comment

              • MetalAtlas
                FFR Veteran
                • Aug 2007
                • 1691

                #187
                Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

                yeah I need donations lol- I will partner you guys up at 12 pm est and start the tourney at say- 5pm est sound good? oh and ichlie and panic do you guys wanna compete at inter level? or perhaps i can review the stats and add a inter novice level or something lol- let me know
                As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.

                Comment

                • xBBx Takedown
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 2627

                  #188
                  Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

                  Dude just combine the two divisions.
                  Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5-1st Place(D3B)
                  Best FMO Score-Battle Theme #37(8.0.0.1)
                  Best AAA-Sword Strike
                  Best BF-Be Princess and Mute City Remix

                  Comment

                  • hi_top
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 1427

                    #189
                    Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

                    yeah seriously

                    Comment

                    • HellsRequiem
                      New Hampshire's Finest
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 217

                      #190
                      Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

                      I'll join. And I'll make a 10,000 credit donation. ;D
                      Top 10 in New England
                      Proud member of the "Debbie Downers"!


                      Best AAAs:
                      0 (Piano Version), Fighting for Control, Chlorophyll, Captain Murasa's Ass Anchor, L9, Session, Caixa D'aqua, The Games We Played (Part 5)

                      Average Rank: 579
                      (Will be updated frequently)

                      Comment

                      • ichliebekase
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2006
                        • 3213

                        #191
                        Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

                        Combine Intermediate and Novice. It's just that much easier.
                        And I'll donate some :]
                        Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
                        We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
                        =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
                        Garden Party - Dance, level 38

                        Comment

                        • MetalAtlas
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Aug 2007
                          • 1691

                          #192
                          Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

                          Originally posted by HellsRequiem
                          I'll join. And I'll make a 10,000 credit donation. ;D
                          woooot! yeah jesse haha you need a partner btw but ill place you with someone if you dont get one

                          Originally posted by ichliebekase
                          Combine Intermediate and Novice. It's just that much easier.
                          And I'll donate some :]
                          awesome tacular and wooo
                          As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.

                          Comment

                          • xBBx Takedown
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 2627

                            #193
                            Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

                            DON'T MAKE INTER'S FIRST SONG EASY hahahaha
                            Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5-1st Place(D3B)
                            Best FMO Score-Battle Theme #37(8.0.0.1)
                            Best AAA-Sword Strike
                            Best BF-Be Princess and Mute City Remix

                            Comment

                            • ic0slay3r
                              Falangel <3
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 2309

                              #194
                              Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

                              Also can you separate the divisions by at least one space so that everything isnt smashed up together.

                              AAA:531
                              Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
                              Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
                              # of BF: 42


                              -------

                              Comment

                              • MetalAtlas
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Aug 2007
                                • 1691

                                #195
                                Re: MetalAtlas' Epic Partner Tournament

                                i thought about moving gun and takedown to advanced cuse gun is better than psycho and ichlie- but takedown is not so ill keep em there- i also thought about midngiht and hi top- ill leave it up to you guys do you wanna compete in advanced or stay in inter?
                                As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.

                                Comment

                                Working...