badman's 2nd tourney of darkness!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Maikelru
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Apr 2007
    • 161

    #421
    Re: badman's 2nd tourney of darkness!

    YES!!!!! 8D

    I never thought I would ever AAA this song but thank god I finally did! This song was harder to AAA for me than Epidermis was. T.T

    Comment

    • Xx{Midnight}xX
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2007
      • 8548

      #422
      Re: badman's 2nd tourney of darkness!

      When possible could we get an update? I need to know (Without having to do so much work :P) if i need to play more or not.

      Comment

      • ic0slay3r
        Falangel <3
        • Sep 2006
        • 2309

        #423
        Re: badman's 2nd tourney of darkness!

        midnight right now I think you are 2 person away of being behind the line so I think you should give the song another try.

        AAA:531
        Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
        Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
        # of BF: 42


        -------

        Comment

        • tangomango
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 1134

          #424
          Re: badman's 2nd tourney of darkness!

          I could AAA this, but I don't have the time or the patience to :P

          Comment

          • -zeroSKILL-
            Fuc Da Police
            • Jul 2008
            • 1860

            #425
            Re: badman's 2nd tourney of darkness!

            Originally posted by badman7772
            Ok seriously, if ~Zero~ is the only one that submits; That'll be it and he wins and that'll be marked as the easiest tourney win in the history of FFR.
            In for WTF Division

            EDIT:
            scoar

            rofl. I can't do FMO's fer shet.

            Derek, remember when you said you wanted me to take up the legacy the name Zero now has a couple months ago? It might take a while bro =/...

            Second edit:
            The best rank in the SS is not a score I got v.v

            Last edited by -zeroSKILL-; 03-3-2009, 05:15 PM.
            All public 1-7's AAA'd.
            15 8's left to AAA
            Average Rank: 152

            Originally posted by duddychuck@yahoo.com
            God is a ******. Go away Jesus freak and read the bible --->

            Comment

            • awein999
              (ಠ⌣ಠ)
              • Oct 2007
              • 4647

              #426
              Re: badman's 2nd tourney of darkness!

              lame ass loophole if this counts
              Originally posted by Staiain
              i am super purple hippo

              Comment

              • boibomb
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2007
                • 272

                #427
                Re: badman's 2nd tourney of darkness!

                my new computer doesnt have paint so here the link.lol
                http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...oibomb/replay/
                21 goods hope i make it to the next round

                http://www.whitelabelnation.com
                For All Your Free Underground Mixtapes,Dubstep,8bit,Techno,Hip-Hop and Indie Music Needs!!!

                Comment

                • Yoshiisland
                  FFR R1 Pikachu
                  • Feb 2007
                  • 953

                  #428
                  Re: badman's 2nd tourney of darkness!



                  See you all in round 2

                  Comment

                  • Micky91
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 290

                    #429
                    Re: badman's 2nd tourney of darkness!



                    Comment

                    • User1176756

                      #430
                      Re: badman's 2nd tourney of darkness!

                      Originally posted by boibomb
                      my new computer doesnt have paint so here the link.lol
                      http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...oibomb/replay/
                      21 goods hope i make it to the next round
                      1. No links to a score!
                      2. How can I tell if you played with dark on?

                      This submission is null and void!

                      -zeroSKILL-: I'll let you play in WTF ONLY if enough people submit. This is to prevent free credits from happening. I'll say if 3 more people submit by round's end, I'll let you compete in D6.
                      Last edited by Guest; 03-3-2009, 07:25 PM.

                      Comment

                      • gafandriel
                        All the world is at war
                        • Aug 2005
                        • 278

                        #431
                        Re: badman's 2nd tourney of darkness!



                        question

                        how do you know thats mickeys score if it doesn't show his name?

                        Comment

                        • ll sephirothll
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2007
                          • 204

                          #432
                          Re: badman's 2nd tourney of darkness!

                          i hate this song

                          Comment

                          • soxowner32
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2007
                            • 90

                            #433
                            Re: badman's 2nd tourney of darkness!

                            Originally posted by gafandriel


                            question

                            how do you know thats mickeys score if it doesn't show his name?
                            If you're a sub, you can always check his level ranks. It'll show it there if he has a worse score then the one he puts on here. Mine doesn't show my name either but it is.

                            Comment

                            • -zeroSKILL-
                              Fuc Da Police
                              • Jul 2008
                              • 1860

                              #434
                              Re: badman's 2nd tourney of darkness!

                              Originally posted by badman7772
                              -zeroSKILL-: I'll let you play in WTF ONLY if enough people submit. This is to prevent free credits from happening. I'll say if 3 more people submit by round's end, I'll let you compete in D6.
                              Rofl, nothx xD
                              All public 1-7's AAA'd.
                              15 8's left to AAA
                              Average Rank: 152

                              Originally posted by duddychuck@yahoo.com
                              God is a ******. Go away Jesus freak and read the bible --->

                              Comment

                              • ~Zero~
                                FFR Veteran
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 1556

                                #435
                                Re: badman's 2nd tourney of darkness!

                                Originally posted by badman7772
                                Ok seriously, if ~Zero~ is the only one that submits; That'll be it and he wins and that'll be marked as the easiest tourney win in the history of FFR.
                                I am fine with this :]


                                Originally posted by Xiaounlimited
                                More like Tier ~0~

                                Comment

                                Working...