Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! ~Results

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • GG_Guru
    Let em' do what they want
    • Mar 2006
    • 3219

    #1426
    Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 5

    Please, call me Justin.

    GG_Guru's my ego. *overexcessive laughter*

    Comment

    • MasterGTS
      Tayfun
      • Jul 2006
      • 77

      #1427
      Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 5

      Comment

      • MeaCulpa
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 841

        #1428
        Re: Unofficial New Year’s Celebration Tournament!

        MsRubix was already found:

        Originally posted by Nu0n
        Note: If the last mistake hasn't been fixed, then the next one isn't up yet, so don't bother looking

        Comment

        • [TeRa]
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 9922

          #1429
          Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 5

          Wow tayfun, awesome score.
          Hopefully I can get a good run on this on my desktop, or hopefully people just don't submit lmao.

          Placeholder lapop vista madness score >_>;

          Comment

          • emulord
            FFR Veteran
            • Sep 2006
            • 778

            #1430
            Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 5

            Tiebreak for a AAA?

            Last edited by emulord; 01-23-2009, 11:51 AM.

            Comment

            • GG_Guru
              Let em' do what they want
              • Mar 2006
              • 3219

              #1431
              Re: Unofficial New Year’s Celebration Tournament!

              Originally posted by MeaCulpa
              MsRubix was already found:
              oshi

              Comment

              • i love you
                Live a wonderful life~
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Oct 2006
                • 7315

                #1432
                Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 5

                Oh yeah, i forgot about that. Sorry Justin lol.
                ===============================
                The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                ===============================

                Comment

                • nois-or-e
                  SponCon Aficionado
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 3250

                  #1433
                  Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 5


                  Comment

                  • Stage:
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 282

                    #1434
                    Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 5

                    Yay! Round 5! I did it rofl xD

                    EDIT:

                    Got the 2 goods near the end =( dump goods

                    Last edited by Stage:; 01-23-2009, 01:17 PM.
                    i love gabba

                    Comment

                    • User1176756

                      #1435
                      Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 5

                      Stupid post but.. Do I win the mini game if I tell you that Sprite-'s name begins with a capital S and not a lower case one?

                      EDIT: Error found. I just used a calculator to find out the total credit number (for prizes). The real result I got 1,970,000. If I'm wrong let me know.
                      Last edited by Guest; 01-23-2009, 01:51 PM.

                      Comment

                      • Plan_Bsk81127
                        snooches
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2007
                        • 6420

                        #1436
                        Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 5

                        OMG, i got 2 goods on BoM by luck or something and it didnt record! And stupid me didnt SS, gah! I screwed myself over. XD

                        Comment

                        • mnnicol
                          U mirin'?
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 4262

                          #1437
                          Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 5

                          Hahahaha unlucky

                          And where are people playing these "minigames"?
                          - Retired Stepman
                          - I lift things up and put them down

                          Comment

                          • ic0slay3r
                            Falangel <3
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 2309

                            #1438
                            Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 5



                            please no more AAA tiebreaker...

                            AAA:531
                            Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
                            Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
                            # of BF: 42


                            -------

                            Comment

                            • Jtehanonymous
                              Hunger Games Hunty
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 3770

                              #1439
                              Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 5

                              I got through to another round. Whoo!


                              Hajnal is long, uh oh.

                              Comment

                              • emulord
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 778

                                #1440
                                Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 5

                                Tiebreak submission #2!
                                Last edited by emulord; 01-23-2009, 02:22 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...