Epic Partner Tournament

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #541
    Re: Epic Partner Tournament

    tiebraker izzy. tiebreaker. it's not the next round song.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • Izzy
      Snek
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2003
      • 9195

      #542
      Re: Epic Partner Tournament

      Oh... Doesn't it seem more logical to do the tiebreaker at the end of all of the rounds?

      Comment

      • Sprite-
        HAVE ME WITH VODKA
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2005
        • 7317

        #543
        Re: Epic Partner Tournament

        i lol at that

        Comment

        • Gun92
          The Paragon of Perfection
          • Aug 2006
          • 4826

          #544
          Re: Epic Partner Tournament

          Originally posted by Izzy
          Oh... Doesn't it seem more logical to do the tiebreaker at the end of all of the rounds?
          No, because at the end of each round someone or some people need to be eliminated and when people share the score that would cause an elminination, like this...

          Me 400
          mee 320
          ----------
          lol 320

          mee and lol need to do an extra song to see who gets the better score and advanced.

          @buizel8888
          Yes, that is fine, Ill make the change now.

          @Silver_Brian
          I'm really sorry for missing your score, I thought I had both of them added up because I saw them both, so I apologize, Ill go fix this now.

          @Anyone else changing partners
          Let me know what is going on with who and if your changing partners for one reason or another. Thanks, updating now and fixing my screw ups along the way >.<

          Since a missed that score in Masters and not catching it, those two teams will still be in the tiebreaker because I think it unfair to eliminate both of them because I made the mistake. So Silver_Brain and his partner are safe...and since Matrix and buizel are partners and both AAAd their song, they are now safe as well and the two teams left will still be in the tiebreaker for the same sake of fairness as above...hope that fixes everything that has come up so far.

          Everything has been updated to this point. I'm off to bed, new rounds starts in a few hours.
          Last edited by Gun92; 05-19-2008, 11:31 PM.

          Comment

          • Izzy
            Snek
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2003
            • 9195

            #545
            Re: Epic Partner Tournament

            Sorry i guess i wasnt thinking of the idea of eliminating people. here is my god awful omw score. If only the notes were colored and onbeat and i had 2.5x

            Comment

            • Sprite-
              HAVE ME WITH VODKA
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2005
              • 7317

              #546
              Re: Epic Partner Tournament

              lol izzy
              i suck kthx
              Last edited by Sprite-; 08-8-2008, 07:00 AM.

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #547
                Re: Epic Partner Tournament

                Why is there no new song?

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • EDEdDNEdDYFaN
                  FFR Veteran
                  • May 2003
                  • 2119

                  #548
                  Re: Epic Partner Tournament

                  Originally posted by rzr
                  Why is there no new song?
                  tb round finishes at 12 which is also when he updates.

                  Comment

                  • happy-boy
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 59

                    #549
                    Re: Epic Partner Tournament

                    ahh i hate this song >.<

                    Comment

                    • happy-boy
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 59

                      #550
                      Re: Epic Partner Tournament

                      Comment

                      • Gun92
                        The Paragon of Perfection
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 4826

                        #551
                        Re: Epic Partner Tournament

                        Sprite-, what are you and Izzy doing the tiebreaker, I'm assuming just cause you wanted to? I'm going to update right now and the new rounds starts in about, 40 minutes.

                        Updated, back in 40 for new round.
                        Last edited by Gun92; 05-20-2008, 09:21 AM.

                        Comment

                        • flipsta_lombax
                          Lombax Connoisseur
                          • May 2006
                          • 2556

                          #552
                          Re: Epic Partner Tournament

                          Edit the credit prize pool Gun and see how much there is now.
                          Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

                          Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

                          Comment

                          • Sprite-
                            HAVE ME WITH VODKA
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2005
                            • 7317

                            #553
                            Re: Epic Partner Tournament

                            idk izzy told me to do it

                            Comment

                            • Gun92
                              The Paragon of Perfection
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 4826

                              #554
                              Re: Epic Partner Tournament

                              Round over...and Ill edit it now...my total on credits that I have is just over 200k in total.

                              Updated and new songs are posted. Round ends on the 23rd at 12 noon.
                              Last edited by Gun92; 05-20-2008, 10:04 AM.

                              Comment

                              • Sprite-
                                HAVE ME WITH VODKA
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2005
                                • 7317

                                #555
                                Re: Epic Partner Tournament

                                k here before i go on my trip
                                Last edited by Sprite-; 08-8-2008, 07:00 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...