Epic Partner Tournament

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Silver_Brian
    ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Apr 2005
    • 5576

    #481
    Re: Epic Partner Tournament

    ****ing **** I ****ing hate this song. The good was seriously the 3rd to last note.


    Originally posted by Moogle-master
    i now have another excuse to grow a dick
    Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
    "i've seen your little boy's penis"

    Comment

    • master q60
      Aka Shinboro
      • Nov 2007
      • 895

      #482
      Re: Epic Partner Tournament

      heres my score with adam
      Originally posted by TC_Pr0
      I'm pretty sure God said this about the ten commandments.
      Originally posted by Sprite-
      I have a MAJOR problem with you. So ask me if I care. Stop whining.

      Comment

      • phe0nixblade
        Praise the sun mofo
        • Sep 2005
        • 4281

        #483
        Re: Epic Partner Tournament

        WAIIIIIIIIT
        I'm IN!
        I can't upload due to the viruses but here's a replay!
        http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...play/20168834/
        EDIT:Some nice guy uploaded a picture of the end of my replay for me.
        Last edited by phe0nixblade; 05-18-2008, 04:40 PM.

        Comment

        • Gun92
          The Paragon of Perfection
          • Aug 2006
          • 4826

          #484
          Re: Epic Partner Tournament

          Ill update when I get back from my gfs house in a few hours, and the round ends tomorrow at 12 noon and Ill fix that score, just make sure I do, my calculator sucks some times.

          Comment

          • Silver_Brian
            ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Apr 2005
            • 5576

            #485
            Re: Epic Partner Tournament

            I may try to AAA again later tonight. I'm kinda done with FFR today for now though.

            Originally posted by Moogle-master
            i now have another excuse to grow a dick
            Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
            "i've seen your little boy's penis"

            Comment

            • Xx{Midnight}xX
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2007
              • 8548

              #486
              Re: Epic Partner Tournament

              Originally posted by jonathanasdf
              btw gun, O.o Midnight in Advanced? That... doesn't work.....
              It's always worth a shot plus it gives me a heck of a challenge to test my limits! I do feel bad for my partner especially if the next song is like this one doubles SUCK.


              Oh and thanks first time FCing it.

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #487
                Re: Epic Partner Tournament



                really boring and dumb file
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • Gun92
                  The Paragon of Perfection
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 4826

                  #488
                  Re: Epic Partner Tournament

                  Ill do an update tomorrow/today, only 2 things isn't very important right now, so Ill update tomorrow/today. I'm tired, so I'm going to bed.

                  Comment

                  • Ravia
                    Ahh the fond memories
                    • Apr 2007
                    • 1315

                    #489
                    Re: Epic Partner Tournament

                    I'm out.

                    PM me if you really have to know, but Buizel gives my decision his 100% support.

                    No I'm not kidding, nor am I wussing out.



                    Comment

                    • Gun92
                      The Paragon of Perfection
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 4826

                      #490
                      Re: Epic Partner Tournament

                      Do I wanna know?

                      Comment

                      • TC_llama499
                        Resident Rock Climber
                        • Feb 2008
                        • 1573

                        #491
                        Re: Epic Partner Tournament

                        i know someone that could replace him, by the way this is llama499 look up TC_Halogen. Im sure he would take ur place

                        Comment

                        • [TeRa]
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2007
                          • 9922

                          #492
                          Re: Epic Partner Tournament

                          I was going to get a score when I woke up today at 7 PM, but my parents got in a huge fight, I got involved stupid stuff blah blah blah, had to leave, I'm not gonna go downstairs till after my dad leaves for work at 6:15ish, which gives me plenty of time to AAA this, not gonna let dan down after I joined late to help him -_-

                          Expect something from me around 6:30 or so I guess.
                          The end date of this round worked pretty nice for me I guess, between being lazy and other stuff, I still have a chance

                          Comment

                          • Gun92
                            The Paragon of Perfection
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 4826

                            #493
                            Re: Epic Partner Tournament

                            I'm glad to hear that Tera and llama...I knew it was you...I do have a brain...somewhere >.>

                            Comment

                            • Ravia
                              Ahh the fond memories
                              • Apr 2007
                              • 1315

                              #494
                              Re: Epic Partner Tournament

                              Originally posted by Gun92
                              Do I wanna know?
                              All I'll mentioned is that it involved 911.



                              Comment

                              • Silver_Brian
                                ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 5576

                                #495
                                Re: Epic Partner Tournament

                                nooo don't die Ravia! o.O

                                Originally posted by Moogle-master
                                i now have another excuse to grow a dick
                                Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
                                "i've seen your little boy's penis"

                                Comment

                                Working...