FFR's 1st Annual Mash-Off! (Signups NOW)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jonathanasdf
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2007
    • 1959

    #106
    Re: FFR's 1st Annual Mash-Off! (Signups NOW)

    Black yoshi you used autofail?

    ah nvm you didn't finish the song you booed out. you should FC it gives more points.
    This section intentionally blank.

    Comment

    • rushyrulz
      Digital Dancing!
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Feb 2006
      • 12985

      #107
      Re: FFR's 1st Annual Mash-Off! (Signups NOW)

      *goes with 2nd score* =P


      Comment

      • t-rogdor
        tane orb
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2007
        • 2685

        #108
        Re: FFR's 1st Annual Mash-Off! (Signups NOW)

        2nd try, better now.
        Attached Files
        Originally posted by cetaka
        I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

        Comment

        • who_cares973
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2006
          • 15407

          #109
          Re: FFR's 1st Annual Mash-Off! (Signups NOW)

          i want highest boo count xD
          Last edited by who_cares973; 08-5-2008, 02:03 PM.

          Comment

          • StepmaniaGod6969
            3 Fingers
            • Jan 2007
            • 1015

            #110
            Re: FFR's 1st Annual Mash-Off! (Signups NOW)

            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            use your cock. unless it isn't long enough. and then i feel sorry for you.



            Comment

            • Silhac
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2007
              • 75

              #111
              Re: FFR's 1st Annual Mash-Off! (Signups NOW)

              So when are we finding out who gets eliminated from the tourney and who goes on?
              Originally posted by lightshark
              Lmao, I first read the title as "I actually AAA'd an EMO??!??!?!!!?!!!" and I was thinking like, "What, did you cut your wrists with perfect accuracy or something?"

              Comment

              • t-rogdor
                tane orb
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2007
                • 2685

                #112
                Re: FFR's 1st Annual Mash-Off! (Signups NOW)

                Originally posted by Silhac
                So when are we finding out who gets eliminated from the tourney and who goes on?
                2nded.
                I want to know what song i have to suck at now!
                Originally posted by cetaka
                I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

                Comment

                • Netjet!
                  Sic itur ad astra
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 4701

                  #113
                  Re: FFR's 1st Annual Mash-Off! (Signups NOW)

                  Sorry, haven't been here in forever. Updating brb.
                  RIP Steve Van Ness <3

                  Comment

                  • Extremex
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 116

                    #114
                    Re: FFR's 1st Annual Mash-Off! (Signups NOW)

                    lol
                    Attached Files

                    Comment

                    • Silhac
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2007
                      • 75

                      #115
                      Re: FFR's 1st Annual Mash-Off! (Signups NOW)

                      Lol its so fun, and yet kinda wierd to purposely suck at songs we could easily do well on. Yet what's sad is I can't AAA Excite Bike, best I've done was during this, forgot to try and boo it up so I got 28-4-0-0-0.

                      Yes sad I can't AAA a 32 note song that is less than 1/6 of a minute long.
                      Originally posted by lightshark
                      Lmao, I first read the title as "I actually AAA'd an EMO??!??!?!!!?!!!" and I was thinking like, "What, did you cut your wrists with perfect accuracy or something?"

                      Comment

                      • t-rogdor
                        tane orb
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 2685

                        #116
                        Re: FFR's 1st Annual Mash-Off! (Signups NOW)

                        *Bump*
                        Originally posted by cetaka
                        I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

                        Comment

                        • rushyrulz
                          Digital Dancing!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 12985

                          #117
                          Re: FFR's 1st Annual Mash-Off! (Signups NOW)

                          so... how is my score not 12 pts.?
                          double check. I'm going with the bottom score.


                          Comment

                          • Netjet!
                            Sic itur ad astra
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2008
                            • 4701

                            #118
                            Re: FFR's 1st Annual Mash-Off! (Signups NOW)

                            yeah, well, rushy, it doesnt really matter. You're basically in. Next round posting tomorrow.
                            RIP Steve Van Ness <3

                            Comment

                            • jonathanasdf
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2007
                              • 1959

                              #119
                              Re: FFR's 1st Annual Mash-Off! (Signups NOW)

                              new round already!
                              This section intentionally blank.

                              Comment

                              • Netjet!
                                Sic itur ad astra
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2008
                                • 4701

                                #120
                                Re: FFR's 1st Annual Mash-Off! (Signups NOW)

                                Updating..
                                RIP Steve Van Ness <3

                                Comment

                                Working...