1st Unofficial FFR Tournament

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • EnR
    Massive flaming dildos.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2007
    • 8431

    #481
    Re: 1st Unofficial FFR Tournament

    I cant wait to place more then 50th in my division <3
    sigpic

    Comment

    • TD_lonewolf01
      FFR Veteran
      • Feb 2006
      • 229

      #482
      Re: 1st Unofficial FFR Tournament

      lmao wow phynx, TD_crimsin_lightning needs to be put in expert.

      Comment

      • TD_m0nster
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2007
        • 248

        #483
        Re: 1st Unofficial FFR Tournament

        errr...i dislike max forever everything goes down hill at the one handed trills at the very end, because it seems like timing is off. i dont know, whatever. better luck in round two if i even make it to round two


        edit:

        i forgot the most important one lol

        Comment

        • Phynx
          I'm Forever
          • Mar 2007
          • 3005

          #484
          Re: 1st Unofficial FFR Tournament

          Originally posted by TD_lonewolf01
          lmao wow phynx, TD_crimsin_lightning needs to be put in expert.
          I'll review it closely with Sprite, one moment.
          Guardin' of the Scared Shrine

          Comment

          • Sprite-
            HAVE ME WITH VODKA
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2005
            • 7317

            #485
            Re: 1st Unofficial FFR Tournament

            Originally posted by Phynx
            I'll review it closely with Sprite, one moment.
            wtf review with me? i've never heard of him lol

            Comment

            • heyitsmee
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2006
              • 2042

              #486
              Re: 1st Unofficial FFR Tournament

              lol and to think you wrote like half a screen of text (that is now gone) about all the advanced systems that you will use to determine divisions

              G A P

              Comment

              • awein999
                (ಠ⌣ಠ)
                • Oct 2007
                • 4647

                #487
                Re: 1st Unofficial FFR Tournament

                well, I am not totally misplaced and there have to be some people at the bottom of the division. I understand. Besides I just destroyed my max forever record so I might even move on to round two I'll have a pic up over the weekend.

                http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...eplay/3641071/

                perfects: 2629
                goods: 79
                averages: 1
                misses: 0
                boos: 9
                Originally posted by Staiain
                i am super purple hippo

                Comment

                • SulferDragon
                  this is a waste of space
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 2668

                  #488
                  Re: 1st Unofficial FFR Tournament



                  Comment

                  • ninjaKIWI
                    plain old ugly ass dumbas
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 3307

                    #489
                    Re: 1st Unofficial FFR Tournament

                    I think Boondocks77 should be in expert, but that's just what i think. (Coiugh blackflag on Monstrous Turtles)

                    And don't forget to lower me to Advanced/intermediate ;]

                    Rofl, I think i died on the fourth round of the official tourny in inter.
                    Originally posted by Jewpinthethird
                    "Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
                    "Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
                    "Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
                    "That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
                    "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
                    "Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.

                    Comment

                    • Phynx
                      I'm Forever
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 3005

                      #490
                      Re: 1st Unofficial FFR Tournament

                      Originally posted by heyitsmee
                      lol and to think you wrote like half a screen of text (that is now gone) about all the advanced systems that you will use to determine divisions

                      G A P
                      Okay, I will tell you I DID implement all placement systems except for watching the bottom 100 avranked people's song recordings. I did however, and I'm ashamed of it, overlook the extensive rankings some people have on their songs. So that's why I said earlier that I will have it hopefully cleared up by tonight and everyone is happy with their placement. I mean, really, please cut me SOME slack as I know only barely what Sprite went through and placement is the biggest SOB on the face of the earth. The more complicated the placement standards, the harder the placement becomes....
                      Guardin' of the Scared Shrine

                      Comment

                      • EnR
                        Massive flaming dildos.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2007
                        • 8431

                        #491
                        Re: 1st Unofficial FFR Tournament

                        Im not mad bout my placement, since well I did AAA Adults Sketchbook, and have some good scores on FMO's, im mad about the song rofl... What kind of first round is this
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • Phynx
                          I'm Forever
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 3005

                          #492
                          Re: 1st Unofficial FFR Tournament

                          Originally posted by EnR
                          Im not mad bout my placement, since well I did AAA Adults Sketchbook, and have some good scores on FMO's, im mad about the song rofl... What kind of first round is this
                          Lol, the best kind you could have ever played ;D /gives a very satisfied tear
                          Guardin' of the Scared Shrine

                          Comment

                          • awein999
                            (ಠ⌣ಠ)
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 4647

                            #493
                            Re: 1st Unofficial FFR Tournament

                            Nobody's mad at you, we all just want a chance to cash in on credits. lol.
                            Originally posted by Staiain
                            i am super purple hippo

                            Comment

                            • Sprite-
                              HAVE ME WITH VODKA
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2005
                              • 7317

                              #494
                              Re: 1st Unofficial FFR Tournament

                              phynx where's the money prizes huh?????? =P

                              Comment

                              • EnR
                                Massive flaming dildos.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2007
                                • 8431

                                #495
                                Re: 1st Unofficial FFR Tournament

                                O btw, i've fc'd this song once, including 90 boo's...from the start... ****ING STARTING.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...