1st Unofficial FFR Tournament

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Black Yoshi
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 1322

    #316
    Re: 1st Unofficial FFR Tournament

    donated 1148 creds ^o^
    Originally posted by Kairon
    Holy ****ing ****balls ****-**** son of a mother****ing ****tastic dump**** ****ing **** hippopotamus ****-dancing bull**** leprechaun-smashing ****-nipples ****-****ing panda-****ing mellow-****ing-yellow ****-eating ****-jumping Jesus Christ Superstar on a pogo stick.

    HAHAHA XD I do n_n XDDDD

    :O

    Comment

    • heyitsmee
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2006
      • 2042

      #317
      Re: 1st Unofficial FFR Tournament

      5 divisions ..number 1,2,3,4 prizes 5x4=20 2,000,000/20=100,000
      theres lots of credits to go up to 4 winners 4th place can get like 15,000-20,000 i dont know

      Edit: played with the numbers

      Master 300,000
      100,000
      50,000
      20,000

      Expert 300,000
      100,000
      50,000
      20,000

      Advanced 300,000
      100,000
      50,000
      20,000

      Intermediate 200,000
      100,000
      50,000
      20,000

      Beginner 100,000
      50,000
      20,000
      10,000
      Sum 1,960,000

      you can leave 100,000 as a lottery prize that will be picked in random from all the Donations people
      you know give them something back. maybe more will donate small sums for a chance at that prize (with a minimum donation sum)
      Last edited by heyitsmee; 12-4-2007, 08:01 AM.

      Comment

      • Gun92
        The Paragon of Perfection
        • Aug 2006
        • 4826

        #318
        Re: 1st Unofficial FFR Tournament

        Originally posted by GasesAreFluids
        two objects

        will always fall

        and hit the ground at the same time


        ALWAYS
        Depends on air resistance really...a feather and ball will not hit at the same time due to different surfaces. I haven't been in school for awhile so it may be wrong, but I think thats right.

        Comment

        • BigBoss37
          Veteran Member
          • Mar 2007
          • 1099

          #319
          Re: 1st Unofficial FFR Tournament

          Sign Me Up Phynx, I'll Dominate This ****ing Comp. Bwahahahaha.

          Comment

          • magirocker
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 470

            #320
            Re: 1st Unofficial FFR Tournament

            in
            AAA's: 158 + Tokens
            Best: Wisdom/The Prototype
            Newest:GO!

            Comment

            • Gun92
              The Paragon of Perfection
              • Aug 2006
              • 4826

              #321
              Re: 1st Unofficial FFR Tournament

              Thats creepy...just creepy

              Comment

              • ogmsband
                FFR Veteran
                • Mar 2006
                • 795

                #322
                Re: 1st Unofficial FFR Tournament

                in please

                Comment

                • zoogarama
                  I miss travel let me out
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 724

                  #323
                  Re: 1st Unofficial FFR Tournament

                  Originally posted by GasesAreFluids
                  two objects

                  will always fall

                  and hit the ground at the same time


                  ALWAYS
                  Untrue, you can't take a feather and a bowling ball and expect them to hit the ground at the same time. Whoever said it first was right, it depends on their shape and air resistance. Now if you had an object the same size as a bowling ball and weighed the same amount as a feather I'm pretty sure they would both hit at the same time though i don't know of anything solid of that size that is still that light. lol

                  Comment

                  • Mapleleaf2102
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 79

                    #324
                    Re: 1st Unofficial FFR Tournament

                    I want to be in.
                    Tokens: 36
                    Skill Tokens: 27
                    Hand-type: 2-handed (3 fingered)
                    Best AAA: Horizon (X2.0 Mod)
                    Best FC: Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star v2 (not sure if that's what it's called?)
                    Favorite Song: Gaussain Blur
                    Hardest Song Passed: Caprice


                    One of the Best simfiles ever:

                    Comment

                    • Phynx
                      I'm Forever
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 3005

                      #325
                      Re: 1st Unofficial FFR Tournament

                      Originally posted by GasesAreFluids
                      two objects

                      will always fall

                      and hit the ground at the same time


                      ALWAYS
                      Perfect example.... a marble and a bowling ball... Hit the ground exactly the same time from being dropped at equal distances.
                      Guardin' of the Scared Shrine

                      Comment

                      • EnR
                        Massive flaming dildos.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2007
                        • 8431

                        #326
                        Re: 1st Unofficial FFR Tournament

                        Originally posted by Phynx
                        I already corrected, I know. I had no idea... my mistake.
                        Its been done before
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • Erik542
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 92

                          #327
                          Re: 1st Unofficial FFR Tournament

                          Originally posted by Phynx
                          Perfect example.... a marble and a bowling ball... Hit the ground exactly the same time from being dropped at equal distances.
                          I has to be a marble the size of the bowling ball, because air resistance depends both on shape and cross-sectional area. Hurray Physics majors!

                          Comment

                          • sc979
                            FFR Player
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 1644

                            #328
                            Re: 1st Unofficial FFR Tournament

                            I'm in.

                            Also, donated 25,979 credits.
                            ...

                            Comment

                            • Phynx
                              I'm Forever
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 3005

                              #329
                              Re: 1st Unofficial FFR Tournament

                              Originally posted by sc979
                              I'm in.

                              Also, donated 25,979 credits.
                              Thank you very much for the donation, it really helps out.
                              Guardin' of the Scared Shrine

                              Comment

                              • Gun92
                                The Paragon of Perfection
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 4826

                                #330
                                Re: 1st Unofficial FFR Tournament

                                Hurrah...I was right, awesome, go brain, it finally works!

                                Comment

                                Working...