EnR's PPF tourny =D..(Anyone can join)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Problems
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2005
    • 513

    #406
    Re: EnR's PPF tourny =D..(Anyone can join)

    Okay, i'll update with an AAA soon or tomorrow.

    Comment

    • EnR
      Massive flaming dildos.
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2007
      • 8431

      #407
      Re: EnR's PPF tourny =D..(Anyone can join)

      Originally posted by D.J. Cristo
      urggghh why can't I get a freakin' two seconds to play some FFR? =[ I'm afraid you're probably just gonna have to kick me out, because I've asked for waaaaaay too many favors, and one extension was kind enough as it is. Thanks again for it, but I guess it didn't help. I'm too busy for this stuff =/ I should really plan in advance to see if I can even make time for these tournaments first >.< ohhhhh well... life goes on I suppose....

      Alright man, thx for joining, ill invite you to my next tourny hopefully when you have time
      sigpic

      Comment

      • EnR
        Massive flaming dildos.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2007
        • 8431

        #408
        Re: EnR's PPF tourny =D..(Anyone can join)

        Updated o and i knew someone would get that token from this tourny rofl
        sigpic

        Comment

        • kman219
          FFR Player
          • May 2006
          • 21

          #409
          Re: EnR's PPF tourny =D..(Anyone can join)

          Going to bed. I'll attempt and fail AAA tomorrow


          ~kman219~ "The little noob that could"

          Comment

          • d4u7211
            Aficionado of Awk
            • Oct 2006
            • 1276

            #410
            Re: EnR's PPF tourny =D..(Anyone can join)

            well i guess this puts me either tied for first or in 2nd by one...pretty good score for 4 tries. got pissed and couldnt do any better. gonna post a AAA if necessary.

            Hardpain of Hell RELEASED!!!

            Comment

            • EnR
              Massive flaming dildos.
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2007
              • 8431

              #411
              Re: EnR's PPF tourny =D..(Anyone can join)

              Your tied. O and Updated rofl
              sigpic

              Comment

              • norge1
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2006
                • 168

                #412
                Re: EnR's PPF tourny =D..(Anyone can join)

                Man I'm horrible at this song! I had to turn the volume off and play it like 40 times just to get this score! I'll try and AAA it later...but idk



                AAA's: 23
                FC's: 107

                updated 7/2/08

                Comment

                • EnR
                  Massive flaming dildos.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2007
                  • 8431

                  #413
                  Re: EnR's PPF tourny =D..(Anyone can join)

                  Originally posted by norge1
                  Man I'm horrible at this song! I had to turn the volume off and play it like 40 times just to get this score! I'll try and AAA it later...but idk

                  BTW if you AAA it your going to be in 1rst, if you Black Flag, tied for first.
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • EnR
                    Massive flaming dildos.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 8431

                    #414
                    Re: EnR's PPF tourny =D..(Anyone can join)

                    Updated, next update will either be around 12, or tomorow morning at 7 before school
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • francesco12
                      Can't FC {Rose}
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 243

                      #415
                      Re: EnR's PPF tourny =D..(Anyone can join)

                      dunno if you can update this but if you can, great.

                      lolol
                      ill do hatten now. i have a booflag on that crap
                      Spread
                      Tier Points: 361 (336 + 25 for 222 AAAs) = Tier 4
                      BooFlags: 3, Blackflags: 12
                      AAA's: 191 non-token
                      Most Recent: Euthanasia, Samurai Road, Fantasia, Lost
                      Best: State of Emergency, Evil Approaches
                      College Sophomore




                      Link to Token 28 - Rocking Ass
                      http://flashflashrevolution.com/toke...urkey.php

                      Comment

                      • EnR
                        Massive flaming dildos.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2007
                        • 8431

                        #416
                        Re: EnR's PPF tourny =D..(Anyone can join)

                        Originally posted by francesco12
                        dunno if you can update this but if you can, great.
                        Srry, i dint do it for Nu0n so i cant do it for you
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • EnR
                          Massive flaming dildos.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2007
                          • 8431

                          #417
                          Re: EnR's PPF tourny =D..(Anyone can join)

                          bump so others see the thread
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • Aroeloks
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 30

                            #418
                            Re: EnR's PPF tourny =D..(Anyone can join)

                            NOOB TOURNAMENT!!! JOIN!

                            Comment

                            • HammyMcSquirrel
                              Everlong
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 3833

                              #419
                              Re: EnR's PPF tourny =D..(Anyone can join)

                              Originally posted by Aroeloks
                              NOOB TOURNAMENT!!! JOIN!
                              Okay.

                              Comment

                              • JTHM_Murray
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2006
                                • 39

                                #420
                                Re: EnR's PPF tourny =D..(Anyone can join)

                                Brawl # = 5370 0070 3530

                                Olimar/Sonic/Pit/Ike/Fox

                                Comment

                                Working...