EnR's PPF tourny =D..(Anyone can join)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • alley83
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2007
    • 203

    #391
    Re: EnR's PPF tourny =D..(Anyone can join)

    Gun92 posted his score on the previous page, but that score isn't in the score list...

    Round 4 I'll never win... but it's still fun

    Comment

    • EnR
      Massive flaming dildos.
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2007
      • 8431

      #392
      Re: EnR's PPF tourny =D..(Anyone can join)

      K SRRY 9 MINS LATE, had to do dishes>_> , alright, updating and then adding songs
      sigpic

      Comment

      • Gray Fox
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2006
        • 563

        #393
        Re: EnR's PPF tourny =D..(Anyone can join)

        Dang, I hardly had anytime to really get this one done:

        Comment

        • Problems
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2005
          • 513

          #394
          Re: EnR's PPF tourny =D..(Anyone can join)

          Originally posted by EnR
          K SRRY 9 MINS LATE, had to do dishes>_> , alright, updating and then adding songs
          YESSS. This tourney is like crack.
          You run this stuff well. Do more. =]

          Comment

          • sp1nzoK
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2007
            • 580

            #395
            Re: EnR's PPF tourny =D..(Anyone can join)

            I luv fastpaced tourney!

            also luv EnR's song choices (will see soon if that continues )

            Comment

            • EnR
              Massive flaming dildos.
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2007
              • 8431

              #396
              Re: EnR's PPF tourny =D..(Anyone can join)

              Originally posted by Gray Fox
              Dang, I hardly had anytime to really get this one done:
              Your lucky, since im late this counts

              P.S, Take this into consideration, if im late, you can post scores late JUST until I update everything counts
              Last edited by EnR; 10-11-2007, 05:20 PM.
              sigpic

              Comment

              • alley83
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2007
                • 203

                #397
                Re: EnR's PPF tourny =D..(Anyone can join)

                New round! Good luck everybody

                And I agree... you run this tournament very well!

                Comment

                • EnR
                  Massive flaming dildos.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2007
                  • 8431

                  #398
                  Re: EnR's PPF tourny =D..(Anyone can join)

                  Originally posted by Problems
                  YESSS. This tourney is like crack.
                  You run this stuff well. Do more. =]

                  ROFL if you think this is like crack, wait till my next tourny, 10 rounds in 4 hours
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • Gray Fox
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 563

                    #399
                    Re: EnR's PPF tourny =D..(Anyone can join)

                    Originally posted by EnR
                    Your lucky, since im late this counts
                    Whew thanks, this tourny is going much faster than expected (especially with the EST.)

                    Comment

                    • sp1nzoK
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2007
                      • 580

                      #400
                      Re: EnR's PPF tourny =D..(Anyone can join)

                      OMFG! I overdid myself here first dang try and this



                      I thought it was gonna be AAA, my heart was racing, pheewww crazy.

                      Comment

                      • [HectoGtzMX]
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2007
                        • 1474

                        #401
                        Re: EnR's PPF tourny =D..(Anyone can join)

                        Damn I suck at epic T__T


                        • It's coming for you •

                        Comment

                        • alley83
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2007
                          • 203

                          #402
                          Re: EnR's PPF tourny =D..(Anyone can join)

                          Sleep tight everybody!

                          Comment

                          • HammyMcSquirrel
                            Everlong
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 3833

                            #403
                            Re: EnR's PPF tourny =D..(Anyone can join)

                            Hoo baby!

                            Comment

                            • xplayfan
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2005
                              • 752

                              #404
                              Re: EnR's PPF tourny =D..(Anyone can join)

                              Comment

                              • D.J. Cristo
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 246

                                #405
                                Re: EnR's PPF tourny =D..(Anyone can join)

                                urggghh why can't I get a freakin' two seconds to play some FFR? =[ I'm afraid you're probably just gonna have to kick me out, because I've asked for waaaaaay too many favors, and one extension was kind enough as it is. Thanks again for it, but I guess it didn't help. I'm too busy for this stuff =/ I should really plan in advance to see if I can even make time for these tournaments first >.< ohhhhh well... life goes on I suppose....
                                "There are two kinds of people in this world: Right handed people and wrong handed people."

                                -Me

                                INDEX REPRESENT...BITCH




                                sigpic <=== Proud recipient of the "FFR Master's Degree." ("roflpwnt")

                                Ricky-I never got my Faygo, God damnit! XD

                                Comment

                                Working...