FFR Quidditch Tournament

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ShadowSwordsman
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2005
    • 658

    #646
    Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

    Originally posted by DrawingJunkie
    Wow, nothing happened while I was gone, right?

    Gj u84/Slytherin/etc.

    Also, for that whole Bludger hitting thing, did my fellow Beater already use the ability for both of us or do we each pick someone to hit? I'm guessing option 1 since it says 'used' already.
    Yeah. I Bludger'd Zexial.

    AAA's: 81ish
    Most Recent: Prototypical
    Method of Play: Spread
    Originally posted by XPYRYMYNT
    Yeah, **** you Silvuh.
    Originally posted by Silvuh
    I wouldn't dare give you the satisfaction.

    Comment

    • jugglinguy
      Use me as a porta-potty
      • Dec 2006
      • 4319

      #647
      Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

      Also from now on I might as well just pick the most logical one, because that's the one you'd pick.
      Originally posted by Jem
      Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

      You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

      Comment

      • DrawingJunkie
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2006
        • 180

        #648
        Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

        Originally posted by ShadowSwordsman
        Yeah. I Bludger'd Zexial.

        K, just checking.

        Good job AAA'ing.


        Originally posted by soulofcerberus
        Drawing! I'm all UP for e-sex! I'm SURE it'll make you feel better!

        Comment

        • ShadowSwordsman
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2005
          • 658

          #649
          Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

          Originally posted by DrawingJunkie
          K, just checking.

          Good job AAA'ing.
          Thanks, even though the song was seriously starting to drive me nuts. Playing a song over 100 times sucks.

          AAA's: 81ish
          Most Recent: Prototypical
          Method of Play: Spread
          Originally posted by XPYRYMYNT
          Yeah, **** you Silvuh.
          Originally posted by Silvuh
          I wouldn't dare give you the satisfaction.

          Comment

          • jellygod
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 1703

            #650
            Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

            soo.... when is the next round?

            RETIRED
            ___________________________
            Best AAAs- Monstrous Turtles, Get down
            Styles- index,spread
            Tier Points: 148
            Rank 8 in regional ranking(Great Lakes)
            "Never argue with stupid people, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

            Comment

            • Xception704
              FFR Veteran
              • Jul 2006
              • 3984

              #651
              Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

              Originally posted by jellygod
              soo.... when is the next round?
              Originally posted by jugglinguy
              Ok now that this round is over, and waiting for the next one in one day, read the rest of the quibbler XD
              It pays to read. =P

              Comment

              • Bangcrashboom
                The Lulz, Do It For Them
                • Nov 2006
                • 1055

                #652
                Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                omg im sorry guys i ment to submit it i just wasn't on....when i finaly got on 2day i had to go

                Originally posted by Bolth mannn
                Bangcrashboom lets make our manboobs touch.

                Comment

                • Fractal_Monkey
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 464

                  #653
                  Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                  Originally posted by EI_Tizzy
                  Someone Find Fractal! Get Him In Here!
                  Sorry about that guys. Where I am, all the crazy seeker happenings are when I'm asleep. Anything after about 6 p.m. forum time is a no-go (midnight for me). Looking at the results, we still would have lost even if I had gotten a AAA, if that's any consolation. [/excuse]

                  For the next round, I shall be playing in the ungodly hours of your morning, even if the AAA may never come.

                  Comment

                  • Nightfirecat
                    ...back from the dead.
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 3213

                    #654
                    Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                    Originally posted by ShadowSwordsman
                    Thanks, even though the song was seriously starting to drive me nuts. Playing a song over 100 times sucks.
                    Yeah... I didn't manage to get a AAA... I had a blackflag once, but then I screwed up the last 3 notes

                    Hate that song with a passion.


                    [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

                    AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
                    Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
                    Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

                    2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
                    1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

                    Comment

                    • AK_Parker
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 476

                      #655
                      Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                      Originally posted by ShadowSwordsman
                      Thanks, even though the song was seriously starting to drive me nuts. Playing a song over 100 times sucks.
                      I played MM2 for the tournament 544 times, so please don't talk about over 100 being bad...I almost killed myself, but finally got the AAA.

                      Originally posted by jugglinguy
                      Rofl. I wish my name was $
                      Originally posted by Synthlight
                      FFR helps you develop an extremely sharp sense of pattern recognition and rapid indentification of object movement.

                      This means when you go to Iraq as a soldier, your mind will be prepped to quickly identify and locate enemy targets.

                      Comment

                      • remedy1502
                        remederpin
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 4885

                        #656
                        Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                        Crap, I wasn't on for so long yesterday, I missed so much stuff *shrugs* I hope it doesn't happen again.
                        Btw I'm not gonna be on until like later, like 6-7 p.m. EST. Just letting Hufflepuff know.

                        Comment

                        • AK_Parker
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 476

                          #657
                          Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                          The round doesn't start untill 10pm EST

                          Originally posted by jugglinguy
                          Rofl. I wish my name was $
                          Originally posted by Synthlight
                          FFR helps you develop an extremely sharp sense of pattern recognition and rapid indentification of object movement.

                          This means when you go to Iraq as a soldier, your mind will be prepped to quickly identify and locate enemy targets.

                          Comment

                          • ShadowSwordsman
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 658

                            #658
                            Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                            Originally posted by AK_Parker
                            I played MM2 for the tournament 544 times, so please don't talk about over 100 being bad...I almost killed myself, but finally got the AAA.
                            You should have played it with the sound muted (though you might have. Not digging through all these pages to check). I had never AAA'd it, but then I played with my sound off and AAA'd on the third shot.

                            AAA's: 81ish
                            Most Recent: Prototypical
                            Method of Play: Spread
                            Originally posted by XPYRYMYNT
                            Yeah, **** you Silvuh.
                            Originally posted by Silvuh
                            I wouldn't dare give you the satisfaction.

                            Comment

                            • Engler
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 2340

                              #659
                              Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                              Stop your complaining, I AAA'd Megaman on my first try, and I'm not even that good.

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #660
                                Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                                Aw, I wake up all pumped up, just to realize Eurostud AAA'ed Amefuri 2 minutes after I got off last night =/
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...