oops thought it was single elimination, disregard that I suck ****s etc.
It's round robin elimination until every house has played all the other houses. Then the two teams who've had the most wins will compete together to win the house cup.
Originally posted by Jem
Jem is my name. No one else is the same!
You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.
RETIRED
___________________________
Best AAAs- Monstrous Turtles, Get down
Styles- index,spread
Tier Points: 148
Rank 8 in regional ranking(Great Lakes)
"Never argue with stupid people, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Also, for that whole Bludger hitting thing, did my fellow Beater already use the ability for both of us or do we each pick someone to hit? I'm guessing option 1 since it says 'used' already.
Originally posted by soulofcerberus
Drawing! I'm all UP for e-sex! I'm SURE it'll make you feel better!
Comment