Uber tournament: prize $20

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • damanwithdaskillz
    Banned
    • Jul 2006
    • 1065

    #106
    Re: Uber tournament: prize $20

    Originally posted by damanwithdaskillz
    sorry, you can't get an alternative, its not fair, neither is bill, sorry guys, but just wait, I can put you in with the harder songs later and you can start in round 5 (very difficult) if you wish, thats what SUTA did, so I can do that for you and bill
    I am not giving alternative songs, that was a misunderstanding

    Comment

    • Tasselfoot
      Retired BOSS
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 25185

      #107
      Re: Uber tournament: prize $20

      you're an idiot... remember one thing. YOU ARE RUNNING THIS. nobody else is. so you don't have to listen to a single ****ing thing that anyone says to you.


      at the same time... you need to not be an idiot when it comes to running it. you CAN'T change your rules. you CAN'T give alternate songs to people. you CAN'T give people free passes into future rounds. none of that crap is fair to the people who are competing in all the rounds and playing all the songs you are assigning.

      pick ONE song per round. keep all your rounds uniform in length. and be fair and straightforward in your decisions on running things.

      i could tell this was going to be a disaster from the start, and it most certainly has been up to this point.
      RIP

      Comment

      • hoochan
        woah shrooms
        • Nov 2005
        • 3838

        #108
        Re: Uber tournament: prize $20

        This is gonna turn into a token thread pretty soon roflroflrofl XD

        Comment

        • damanwithdaskillz
          Banned
          • Jul 2006
          • 1065

          #109
          Re: Uber tournament: prize $20

          okay, I will do everything that tass says because I trust him, so lumph, no AAA, no deal...and this will not become a token thread, this tournament will stay and the winner will still get 20 dollars

          Comment

          • smartdude1212
            2 is poo
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2005
            • 6687

            #110
            Re: Uber tournament: prize $20

            You started the tournament like 5 hours ago and signups are closed?
            What the hell.

            Comment

            • hi19hi19
              lol happy
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2005
              • 12194

              #111
              Re: Uber tournament: prize $20

              ITT daman has a power trip at the cost of $20


              Comment

              • Matrixdude
                And She Screams My Name
                • Jun 2006
                • 1351

                #112
                Re: Uber tournament: prize $20

                Originally posted by smartdude1212
                You started the tournament like 5 hours ago and signups are closed?
                What the hell.
                Exactly

                Comment

                • Tasselfoot
                  Retired BOSS
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 25185

                  #113
                  Re: Uber tournament: prize $20

                  also... who is getting eliminated this round? anyone who doesn't submit? 5 people? how are you doing eliminations?
                  RIP

                  Comment

                  • damanwithdaskillz
                    Banned
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 1065

                    #114
                    Re: Uber tournament: prize $20

                    eliminations for first round are 5 lowest scores or if everyone AAA's it except like 2 people, the later AAA's submitted will be eliminated, and the next rounds will be based on scores just like before, and I will have versus around round 5, so that I think is a good idea, and you'll see why later

                    and smartdude1212, your in because you PM'd me about it earlier, remember?

                    Comment

                    • rel89
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2006
                      • 2046

                      #115
                      Re: Uber tournament: prize $20

                      Wait.. I have to wait until EVERYONE submits a score?! FFS!
                      And by tonight? Frick.. oh well.
                      AAA's: 171 (1 + 9)
                      Most recent Godly AAA: Platypus, Koala In The Spider's Web, Intense Colors, Tell, Agenda X
                      Average: 535.3877
                      Tier Points: 206 (206 + 0 for 167 AAAs)

                      SM/GH3/FFR vids

                      Comment

                      • damanwithdaskillz
                        Banned
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 1065

                        #116
                        Re: Uber tournament: prize $20

                        round lasts until 9:00 tonight, or if everyone submits before 9:00, people didn't like the idea of longer than 1 day

                        Comment

                        • Zeron
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Oct 2004
                          • 546

                          #117
                          Re: Uber tournament: prize $20

                          You didn't think this out, did you..? Anyone can just go "OMG I MAK TOURN WIT DIVISONS AN PRIZ! SIN UP NAO PLZ!"
                          You have to remain constant and stop giving two ishts about what other people say.

                          Originally posted by smartdude1212
                          Zeron is win.

                          Comment

                          • lumphoboextreme
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jan 2005
                            • 8592

                            #118
                            Re: Uber tournament: prize $20

                            Originally posted by damanwithdaskillz
                            sorry, you can't get an alternative, its not fair, neither is bill, sorry guys, but just wait, I can put you in with the harder songs later and you can start in round 5 (very difficult) if you wish, thats what SUTA did, so I can do that for you and bill
                            ill just sit out until round 5 then. i dont feel like whoring this easy crap.

                            Comment

                            • damanwithdaskillz
                              Banned
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 1065

                              #119
                              Re: Uber tournament: prize $20

                              but my whole life and self image are based on what other people say! without them, I have no purpose in life, I don't exist, if no one needs you, you have no purpose to live, if no one remembers you, you never lived, that's how reality is, at least mine, no one wants me, I hate my life...

                              Comment

                              • Zeron
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Oct 2004
                                • 546

                                #120
                                Re: Uber tournament: prize $20

                                ^Emo.

                                Originally posted by smartdude1212
                                Zeron is win.

                                Comment

                                Working...