Uber tournament: prize $20

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hi19hi19
    lol happy
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Oct 2005
    • 12194

    #256
    Re: Uber tournament: prize $20

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    CAN I JOIN PLZ
    Originally posted by damanwithdaskillz in a PM
    You are such a great stepfile artist you are in, you start next round
    ROFL

    Okay Mr.Toolshack, that's:

    hi19hi19 - 2
    daman - 0

    Seriously dude. Learn to take a joke.


    Comment

    • Chromer
      Hookers and Blow
      • Jul 2003
      • 4981

      #257
      Re: Uber tournament: prize $20

      So, round over in 5 minutes. =P

      Comment

      • damanwithdaskillz
        Banned
        • Jul 2006
        • 1065

        #258
        Re: Uber tournament: prize $20

        I can't believe no one has figured out next rounds song, i'll give you another hint, the words mean I think therefore I am

        Comment

        • damanwithdaskillz
          Banned
          • Jul 2006
          • 1065

          #259
          Re: Uber tournament: prize $20

          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          ROFL

          Okay Mr.Toolshack, that's:

          hi19hi19 - 2
          daman - 0

          Seriously dude. Learn to take a joke.
          so you were joking, oh...

          Comment

          • ZZ_sprite
            HAVE ME WITH VODKA
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2005
            • 7317

            #260
            Re: Uber tournament: prize $20

            and once again i dont feel like playing the song more than once. (even tho i played it twice cuz the first time i missed)
            Last edited by Sprite-; 04-30-2007, 08:58 PM.

            Comment

            • smartdude1212
              2 is poo
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2005
              • 6687

              #261
              Re: Uber tournament: prize $20

              Your first post is so ****ing confusing I can't make heads nor tails of any particular round song, and you just say "Thursday at 9". Well Thursday when? April 19? April 26? November 8?

              Oh nevermind, I got through all the confusingness and figured out that I was out.
              What a ****ing relief.
              Last edited by smartdude1212; 04-16-2007, 12:22 AM.

              Comment

              • lumphoboextreme
                FFR Veteran
                • Jan 2005
                • 8592

                #262
                Re: Uber tournament: prize $20

                so whens the round over? i thought this sunday...

                Comment

                • Chromer
                  Hookers and Blow
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 4981

                  #263
                  Re: Uber tournament: prize $20

                  Round's been over. Next song is Thinking Different.

                  Comment

                  • Fantasticone
                    D7 Elite Keymasher
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 6003

                    #264
                    Re: Uber tournament: prize $20

                    Thinking Different, k see you all in the next round.

                    I have no idea what the next song is but I'll bet it wont stop me.

                    Comment

                    • lumphoboextreme
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jan 2005
                      • 8592

                      #265
                      Re: Uber tournament: prize $20



                      bleh, good enough i guess.

                      EDIT: down to 5 goods, i think i might try to AAA.
                      Last edited by lumphoboextreme; 04-16-2007, 02:14 PM.

                      Comment

                      • Engler
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 2340

                        #266
                        Re: Uber tournament: prize $20

                        Are You F*cking Kidding Me !?! I Sent You My F*cking Score! I'm So F*cking Pissed Off!

                        Comment

                        • rel89
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2006
                          • 2046

                          #267
                          Re: Uber tournament: prize $20

                          Originally posted by Engler
                          Are You F*cking Kidding Me !?! I Sent You My F*cking Score! I'm So F*cking Pissed Off!
                          It happens to me alot.
                          AAA's: 171 (1 + 9)
                          Most recent Godly AAA: Platypus, Koala In The Spider's Web, Intense Colors, Tell, Agenda X
                          Average: 535.3877
                          Tier Points: 206 (206 + 0 for 167 AAAs)

                          SM/GH3/FFR vids

                          Comment

                          • lumphoboextreme
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jan 2005
                            • 8592

                            #268
                            Re: Uber tournament: prize $20

                            Originally posted by Engler
                            Are You F*cking Kidding Me !?! I Sent You My F*cking Score! I'm So F*cking Pissed Off!
                            submit the score well before the deadline so theres no doubt you got it in.

                            Comment

                            • Engler
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 2340

                              #269
                              Re: Uber tournament: prize $20

                              I sent it last night at 5:30ish.

                              Comment

                              • rel89
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2006
                                • 2046

                                #270
                                Re: Uber tournament: prize $20



                                K...
                                AAA's: 171 (1 + 9)
                                Most recent Godly AAA: Platypus, Koala In The Spider's Web, Intense Colors, Tell, Agenda X
                                Average: 535.3877
                                Tier Points: 206 (206 + 0 for 167 AAAs)

                                SM/GH3/FFR vids

                                Comment

                                Working...