Deadlyx39 and Red Blaster Present: A Dead Tournament!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • PhantomPuppy
    Washed and Irrelevant D7
    • May 2012
    • 1808

    #256
    Re: Deadlyx39 and Red Blaster Present: The Team Bracket Tournament!

    we should play rock paper scissors to see who takes zen's credits.

    i play rock. goml 360 no scope

    10th OT (D3): 13th
    11th OT (D6): 11th
    12th OT (D6): 6th
    13th OT (D7): 31st
    14th OT (D7): 25th
    15th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL
    16th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL


    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    you know what they say

    under all the rust is really shiny...……… metal

    Comment

    • Deadlyx39
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2014
      • 1046

      #257
      Re: Deadlyx39 and Red Blaster Present: The Team Bracket Tournament!

      Since I don't have Red's 200k right now, I'm just gonna split the rest of the prizes with everyone that submitted in round 2. Prizes should be coming soon. Ded tourney is ded
      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
      I want another DJ hero
      Originally posted by Red Blaster
      Why should I care about this thread
      Originally posted by choof
      whats in it for me
      Originally posted by grizz13114
      Fun times and meme sluts
      Originally posted by choof
      ew meme sluts
      ew fun

      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      do you realize how asinine all of your posts are
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      i would also like to take this opportunity to shout out deadlyx39

      on the one hand i feel as though your absence from these forums is a shelled victory for all ffr forumites however after careful examination of my internal feeling apparatus i have come to the conclusion that i do in fact miss your posts

      [...]

      come back

      i need to laugh at you

      once more

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #258
        Re: Deadlyx39 and Red Blaster Present: The Team Bracket Tournament!

        This tournament succumbed to a lousy player base that participated, and I state that because at least 70% of players dropped out or didn't submit.

        Apologies lads, but very rarely does this happen to user tournaments.





        Comment

        • Deadlyx39
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2014
          • 1046

          #259
          Re: Deadlyx39 and Red Blaster Present: The Team Bracket Tournament!

          Originally posted by _Zenith_
          This tournament succumbed to a lousy player base that participated, and I state that because at least 70% of players dropped out or didn't submit.

          Apologies lads, but very rarely does this happen to user tournaments.
          Lol gr8 tourney.

          I can make a game out of this, since only 5 people submitted round 2, each of you get 14,600 credits...

          OR

          I can gamble your prize in the gambling hall to try and double it, or you lose it all... I'll leave that choice up to PhantomPuppy, ShadowDueler, iComfy, goatmeme, and FFR Pro 21. Maybe this'll get some activity in the tournament lol.
          Last edited by Deadlyx39; 12-1-2015, 06:57 AM.
          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
          I want another DJ hero
          Originally posted by Red Blaster
          Why should I care about this thread
          Originally posted by choof
          whats in it for me
          Originally posted by grizz13114
          Fun times and meme sluts
          Originally posted by choof
          ew meme sluts
          ew fun

          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          do you realize how asinine all of your posts are
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          i would also like to take this opportunity to shout out deadlyx39

          on the one hand i feel as though your absence from these forums is a shelled victory for all ffr forumites however after careful examination of my internal feeling apparatus i have come to the conclusion that i do in fact miss your posts

          [...]

          come back

          i need to laugh at you

          once more

          Comment

          • PhantomPuppy
            Washed and Irrelevant D7
            • May 2012
            • 1808

            #260
            Re: Deadlyx39 and Red Blaster Present: The Team Bracket Tournament!

            lol dont gamble the prize pool...

            10th OT (D3): 13th
            11th OT (D6): 11th
            12th OT (D6): 6th
            13th OT (D7): 31st
            14th OT (D7): 25th
            15th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL
            16th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL


            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            you know what they say

            under all the rust is really shiny...……… metal

            Comment

            • Elmerz
              FFR Veteran
              • Apr 2012
              • 606

              #261
              Re: Deadlyx39 and Red Blaster Present: The Team Bracket Tournament!

              I don't get credits because I didn't submit my d5 score against a d6 even though I clearly show a presence here lolol

              Comment

              • PhantomPuppy
                Washed and Irrelevant D7
                • May 2012
                • 1808

                #262
                Re: Deadlyx39 and Red Blaster Present: The Team Bracket Tournament!

                do you want my credits? i really dont need them.

                10th OT (D3): 13th
                11th OT (D6): 11th
                12th OT (D6): 6th
                13th OT (D7): 31st
                14th OT (D7): 25th
                15th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL
                16th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL


                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                you know what they say

                under all the rust is really shiny...……… metal

                Comment

                • Soundwave-
                  Carry your failures proud
                  • Sep 2015
                  • 644

                  #263
                  Re: Deadlyx39 and Red Blaster Present: The Team Bracket Tournament!

                  I mean, I did submit a score for round two even though I got shoved to the losers bracket due to no other submissions on my team, but hey!
                  Originally posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
                  only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
                  Originally posted by スンファンさん
                  右に3回回らない限り間違います。

                  Comment

                  • mrpreggers
                    D7 Elite Keymasher
                    • Feb 2011
                    • 3395

                    #264
                    Re: Deadlyx39 and Red Blaster Present: The Team Bracket Tournament!

                    i want your credits puppy gamble my credits and gamble puppy's credits too those are my credits now

                    Comment

                    • Red Blaster
                      Bridge Burner
                      • Jun 2011
                      • 2040

                      #265
                      Re: Deadlyx39 and Red Blaster Present: The Team Bracket Tournament!

                      I'll just give pregs the entire pot


                      But seriously I'll be home tomorrow and will get everything sent out then, need deadly to send me the donations and his credits and whatnot
                      Last edited by Red Blaster; 12-1-2015, 07:58 PM.
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                      Originally posted by choof
                      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      what's a milky christmas :O

                      Comment

                      • Deadlyx39
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2014
                        • 1046

                        #266
                        Re: Deadlyx39 and Red Blaster Present: The Team Bracket Tournament!

                        Good news preggers

                        Wow!
                        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                        I want another DJ hero
                        Originally posted by Red Blaster
                        Why should I care about this thread
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats in it for me
                        Originally posted by grizz13114
                        Fun times and meme sluts
                        Originally posted by choof
                        ew meme sluts
                        ew fun

                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        do you realize how asinine all of your posts are
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        i would also like to take this opportunity to shout out deadlyx39

                        on the one hand i feel as though your absence from these forums is a shelled victory for all ffr forumites however after careful examination of my internal feeling apparatus i have come to the conclusion that i do in fact miss your posts

                        [...]

                        come back

                        i need to laugh at you

                        once more

                        Comment

                        • mrpreggers
                          D7 Elite Keymasher
                          • Feb 2011
                          • 3395

                          #267
                          Re: Deadlyx39 and Red Blaster Present: The Team Bracket Tournament!

                          U piece of Shut dumbass U OWE ME CREDIT

                          Comment

                          • Deadlyx39
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2014
                            • 1046

                            #268
                            Re: Deadlyx39 and Red Blaster Present: The Team Bracket Tournament!

                            Originally posted by mrpreggers
                            gamble my credits
                            No I don't.
                            Kappa
                            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                            I want another DJ hero
                            Originally posted by Red Blaster
                            Why should I care about this thread
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats in it for me
                            Originally posted by grizz13114
                            Fun times and meme sluts
                            Originally posted by choof
                            ew meme sluts
                            ew fun

                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            do you realize how asinine all of your posts are
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            i would also like to take this opportunity to shout out deadlyx39

                            on the one hand i feel as though your absence from these forums is a shelled victory for all ffr forumites however after careful examination of my internal feeling apparatus i have come to the conclusion that i do in fact miss your posts

                            [...]

                            come back

                            i need to laugh at you

                            once more

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #269
                              Re: Deadlyx39 and Red Blaster Present: The Team Bracket Tournament!

                              Lol, I really wish this had just gotten a re-roll. I know my entire team would loved to have been around for more of the competition, I hope the next tourney you guys host goes better. This one had a lot of promise and potential!
                              Thanks for giving us what you had either way (:

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • iComfy
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2014
                                • 36

                                #270
                                Re: Deadlyx39 and Red Blaster Present: The Team Bracket Tournament!

                                Originally posted by Deadlyx39
                                Lol gr8 tourney.

                                I can make a game out of this, since only 5 people submitted round 2, each of you get 14,600 credits...

                                OR

                                I can gamble your prize in the gambling hall to try and double it, or you lose it all... I'll leave that choice up to PhantomPuppy, ShadowDueler, iComfy, goatmeme, and FFR Pro 21. Maybe this'll get some activity in the tournament lol.
                                I will take 14600 credits lol

                                Comment

                                Working...