Deadlyx39 and Red Blaster Present: A Dead Tournament!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mrpreggers
    D7 Elite Keymasher
    • Feb 2011
    • 3395

    #241
    Re: Deadlyx39 and Red Blaster Present: The Team Bracket Tournament!

    i would hope so

    Comment

    • Red Blaster
      Bridge Burner
      • Jun 2011
      • 2040

      #242
      Re: Deadlyx39 and Red Blaster Present: The Team Bracket Tournament!

      Rip tournament I guess
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
      Originally posted by choof
      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      what's a milky christmas :O

      Comment

      • Elmerz
        FFR Veteran
        • Apr 2012
        • 606

        #243
        Re: Deadlyx39 and Red Blaster Present: The Team Bracket Tournament!

        Your excuse is that you're low d6? You're still D6. I cant even sdg our song. Does that mean I'm super duper low d5 or even d4?

        Comment

        • Red Blaster
          Bridge Burner
          • Jun 2011
          • 2040

          #244
          Re: Deadlyx39 and Red Blaster Present: The Team Bracket Tournament!

          Hey dude, I personally asked you if you wanted him moved..you made it seem like it was no big deal.
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
          Originally posted by choof
          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          what's a milky christmas :O

          Comment

          • PhantomPuppy
            Washed and Irrelevant D7
            • May 2012
            • 1808

            #245
            Re: Deadlyx39 and Red Blaster Present: The Team Bracket Tournament!

            i got promoted to D6 an hour before round 1 started, and i told everybody, including red and deadly, what happened. no complaints at that time. i cant really do much about it at this point.

            10th OT (D3): 13th
            11th OT (D6): 11th
            12th OT (D6): 6th
            13th OT (D7): 31st
            14th OT (D7): 25th
            15th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL
            16th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL


            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            you know what they say

            under all the rust is really shiny...……… metal

            Comment

            • mrpreggers
              D7 Elite Keymasher
              • Feb 2011
              • 3395

              #246
              Re: Deadlyx39 and Red Blaster Present: The Team Bracket Tournament!

              screw u puppy sandbagging ****** fucking cheating dick

              Comment

              • Elmerz
                FFR Veteran
                • Apr 2012
                • 606

                #247
                Re: Deadlyx39 and Red Blaster Present: The Team Bracket Tournament!

                I'm not a big enough asshole to have him removed. I was unaware of the entire thing up until this round sooo

                Comment

                • Soundwave-
                  Carry your failures proud
                  • Sep 2015
                  • 644

                  #248
                  Re: Deadlyx39 and Red Blaster Present: The Team Bracket Tournament!

                  Ban he from the barely existent tourney lel.
                  Originally posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
                  only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
                  Originally posted by スンファンさん
                  右に3回回らない限り間違います。

                  Comment

                  • Deadlyx39
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2014
                    • 1046

                    #249
                    Re: Deadlyx39 and Red Blaster Present: The Team Bracket Tournament!

                    None of that really matters. The tourney is pretty much dead. I'm gonna talk to Red about the credit distribution.
                    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                    I want another DJ hero
                    Originally posted by Red Blaster
                    Why should I care about this thread
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats in it for me
                    Originally posted by grizz13114
                    Fun times and meme sluts
                    Originally posted by choof
                    ew meme sluts
                    ew fun

                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    do you realize how asinine all of your posts are
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    i would also like to take this opportunity to shout out deadlyx39

                    on the one hand i feel as though your absence from these forums is a shelled victory for all ffr forumites however after careful examination of my internal feeling apparatus i have come to the conclusion that i do in fact miss your posts

                    [...]

                    come back

                    i need to laugh at you

                    once more

                    Comment

                    • PhantomPuppy
                      Washed and Irrelevant D7
                      • May 2012
                      • 1808

                      #250
                      Re: Deadlyx39 and Red Blaster Present: The Team Bracket Tournament!

                      is the prize pool gonna be an even cut for all the people that submitted at least 1 score? just an idea.

                      10th OT (D3): 13th
                      11th OT (D6): 11th
                      12th OT (D6): 6th
                      13th OT (D7): 31st
                      14th OT (D7): 25th
                      15th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL
                      16th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL


                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      you know what they say

                      under all the rust is really shiny...……… metal

                      Comment

                      • Red Blaster
                        Bridge Burner
                        • Jun 2011
                        • 2040

                        #251
                        Re: Deadlyx39 and Red Blaster Present: The Team Bracket Tournament!

                        It'll be even cut for everyone who submitted for the most current round/or before this fell apart - I need to reexamine the scores/spreadsheet.
                        (For clarification:
                        if you submitted and then posted about dropping you probably wont get anything
                        if you submitted for round 1 but never submitted for round 2 before there was discussion of ending this, you probably won't get anything.
                        if you submitted r1 and not r2 because of confusion on whether this was or was not a thing still, you probally will get something)

                        I'm currently out of town for the holiday so I'll handle the distribution when I get home in a few days

                        Also if you donated credits, please get deadly to refund them if he hasn't already as I don't think we're allowed to add them to a prize pool.
                        Last edited by Red Blaster; 11-27-2015, 04:58 PM.
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                        Originally posted by choof
                        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        what's a milky christmas :O

                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #252
                          Re: Deadlyx39 and Red Blaster Present: The Team Bracket Tournament!

                          I submitted one score but nothing for round two but even though you already state that criteria doesn't receive anything, I would like to receive no credits.





                          Comment

                          • PhantomPuppy
                            Washed and Irrelevant D7
                            • May 2012
                            • 1808

                            #253
                            Re: Deadlyx39 and Red Blaster Present: The Team Bracket Tournament!

                            keep my donation for the prize pool, it was only 10k.

                            10th OT (D3): 13th
                            11th OT (D6): 11th
                            12th OT (D6): 6th
                            13th OT (D7): 31st
                            14th OT (D7): 25th
                            15th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL
                            16th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL


                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            you know what they say

                            under all the rust is really shiny...……… metal

                            Comment

                            • mrpreggers
                              D7 Elite Keymasher
                              • Feb 2011
                              • 3395

                              #254
                              Re: Deadlyx39 and Red Blaster Present: The Team Bracket Tournament!

                              here comes the money baby B-)

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #255
                                Re: Deadlyx39 and Red Blaster Present: The Team Bracket Tournament!

                                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                                I submitted one score but nothing for round two but even though you already state that criteria doesn't receive anything, I would like to receive no credits.
                                I'll take Zenith's credits (:<
                                Last edited by rzr; 11-29-2015, 08:00 AM.

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...