Just came back from visiting my brother, we only have one more day until this is over!
When the final round ends, I'm going to be giving a day after to get everything sorted and distributed correctly. I will also NOT be using Zenith to give out credit prizes, but my alt, XKiNGXkILLaX, so that I do not mess anything up when giving out credits.
i dont think its mathematically possible for me to move to either 1st place or 3rd place. oh what to do...
10th OT (D3): 13th
11th OT (D6): 11th 12th OT (D6): 6th
13th OT (D7): 31st
14th OT (D7): 25th
15th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL
16th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL
Final Round ends TONIGHT at 8:59PM server time! Get your scores in today before then for prizes. ANYONE who has NOT completed all Seven Rounds will NOT receive a credit prize.
The importance of this is very high, and I really do not want to eliminate people because they didn't complete all Seven rounds but I will if it comes to it.
EDIT: I will not be sending any prizes or finalizing anything today, but instead, tomorrow just in case there are players who have extensions and all of that stuff, TLR it makes it easier on us to finalize everything and put this tournament to a close.
Comment