Xiz's Not FFR Tournament

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Guest15937
    One-handed elite
    • May 2008
    • 1464

    #271
    Re: Xiz's Not FFR Tournament

    Is it alright if I use Kong? That site memory leaks to the point where I have to refresh the page every five minutes.
    The renegade has betrayed me.

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #272
      Re: Xiz's Not FFR Tournament

      Here is a small spon-con. Beat my score. I'm a beast at this game. Good luck, because you wont be able to beat me. Unless you are Charu / Guest.


      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #273
        Re: Xiz's Not FFR Tournament

        Originally posted by Guest15937
        Is it alright if I use Kong? That site memory leaks to the point where I have to refresh the page every five minutes.
        yes.

        (Alt link for those who want it) will put in OP

        http://www.kongregate.com/games/greg...-dice-overdose

        Comment

        • noname219
          FFR Wiki Admin
          • May 2007
          • 1694

          #274
          Re: Xiz's Not FFR Tournament

          Small improvement :

          Comment

          • Guest15937
            One-handed elite
            • May 2008
            • 1464

            #275
            Re: Xiz's Not FFR Tournament



            Let's start with a placeholder.
            The renegade has betrayed me.

            Comment

            • justin_ator
              🥓<strong><span style="col
              • Mar 2007
              • 7648

              #276
              Re: Xiz's Not FFR Tournament

              Placeholder, I kinda like this game

              Comment

              • Dark_Chrysalis
                Something clever.
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 740

                #277
                Re: Xiz's Not FFR Tournament

                le placeholder


                Comment

                • emerald000
                  the Mathemagician~
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 1320

                  #278
                  Re: Xiz's Not FFR Tournament



                  So what do I win?

                  PS: This game is ridiculously easy once you get past the pill-starvation part. I had to die from a really stupid way. (Walking straight into a dice without reason).

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #279
                    Re: Xiz's Not FFR Tournament

                    holy... wait what... the fuck

                    Comment

                    • Guest15937
                      One-handed elite
                      • May 2008
                      • 1464

                      #280
                      Re: Xiz's Not FFR Tournament

                      I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see someone with a six-figure score before the week is out.
                      The renegade has betrayed me.

                      Comment

                      • emerald000
                        the Mathemagician~
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 1320

                        #281
                        Re: Xiz's Not FFR Tournament

                        Originally posted by Guest15937
                        I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see someone with a six-figure score before the week is out.
                        I'm pretty sure I could get one when it is not two in the morning. There is no increase in difficulty at all.

                        Comment

                        • benguino
                          Kawaii Desu Ne?
                          • Dec 2007
                          • 4190

                          #282
                          Re: Xiz's Not FFR Tournament

                          Originally posted by emerald000


                          So what do I win?

                          PS: This game is ridiculously easy once you get past the pill-starvation part. I had to die from a really stupid way. (Walking straight into a dice without reason).
                          To the loser's bracket I go!

                          And I thought I had a somewhat decent score :/
                          AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                          Originally posted by Spenner
                          (^)> peck peck says the heels
                          Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                          And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                          Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                          awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #283
                            Re: Xiz's Not FFR Tournament

                            I'm the worst at picking games.
                            Okay round 2 is grind fest have fun lol.
                            Round 3 will have a nice difficulty curve I promise.

                            Comment

                            • Guest15937
                              One-handed elite
                              • May 2008
                              • 1464

                              #284
                              Re: Xiz's Not FFR Tournament

                              Round 1 was grind fest.
                              The renegade has betrayed me.

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #285
                                Re: Xiz's Not FFR Tournament

                                SSSHHHH

                                Comment

                                Working...