TC_Halogen's Christmas Tournament!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • [TeRa]
    FFR Player
    • May 2007
    • 9922

    #1096
    Re: TC_Halogen's Christmas Tournament!

    what version of standalone are you playing on

    Comment

    • ~Zeta~
      Flag Master
      • Oct 2010
      • 2156

      #1097
      Re: TC_Halogen's Christmas Tournament!

      9 like always.

      It never had an issue. Loaded perfectly first/second day of tourney. Late second day this all started.


      EDIT: 10 crashes, 8 gets 97% error.

      don't even recommend 11.
      Last edited by ~Zeta~; 12-29-2012, 09:10 PM.

      Comment

      • [TeRa]
        FFR Player
        • May 2007
        • 9922

        #1098
        Re: TC_Halogen's Christmas Tournament!

        try doing this, and right after you do, close out and restart the standalone

        Comment

        • ~Zeta~
          Flag Master
          • Oct 2010
          • 2156

          #1099
          Re: TC_Halogen's Christmas Tournament!

          97%/automatic close still happens.



          lol.


          EDIT: I'll just pray for a tiebreaker.

          Comment

          • [TeRa]
            FFR Player
            • May 2007
            • 9922

            #1100
            Re: TC_Halogen's Christmas Tournament!

            if this doesn't work i really don't know what else to recommend
            in browser flash player, right click > global settings > delete all
            and possibly go to the advanced tab and delete all as well
            I feel what I recommend before this was generally does the same exact thing but just for ffr but who knows it's worth a shot at least right?

            Comment

            • ~Zeta~
              Flag Master
              • Oct 2010
              • 2156

              #1101
              Re: TC_Halogen's Christmas Tournament!

              yeah, deletes the locally stored data (settings) like setting data limit to 0.


              Thanks a lot for trying to help (really appreciate it), but just have to sit and hope it works out. My own fault for coasting on 0-0-0-2 when I could have went ahead and tried to improve.

              Comment

              • Tarrik
                D7 Elite Keymasher
                • May 2007
                • 2240

                #1102
                Re: TC_Halogen's Christmas Tournament!

                Originally posted by Bobogoobo
                Given the facts that that's the only song having issues for you and others seem to have no problem with it, I highly doubt it's the fault of either FFR or the tournament. Try clearing your IE cache and such. It's something on your end.
                I get this problem all the time too. Never happens on my engine, only the official engine.

                Comment

                • Bobogoobo
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Mar 2008
                  • 456

                  #1103
                  Re: TC_Halogen's Christmas Tournament!

                  (Heroes On Your Lawn at Night: 7-0-1-0)
                  Heh, I knew I was going to mess up on that up-anchor runningman. Gah. I need to practice those or something. It's just harder by nature because of my finger positioning. Will need to get rid of that miss, a tiebreaker would be fun but a 6 clean would be even better. Dunno if I can do it though especially with only a day, since my first play is often my best. Hope I don't get eliminated, because I'm still hoping to get lucky with a song pick I'm good at.
                  One-handers unite! ~~~~~ Blackflags: 49 and counting.

                  Best AAAs: Enchanting Venus [50], Yukitsuki-yashou [49], Faces [47], Lunar Eclipse [47], Pulling Through [46], Pinkie's Castle (<3) [41].

                  Two-handed alt = Viisbyxa.

                  Comment

                  • xXOpkillerXx
                    ✘ Forever OP✘
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 4207

                    #1104
                    Re: TC_Halogen's Christmas Tournament!

                    Bleh, wtf is this D5 ? lol. Btw it would be time to do a little update soon, it's getting hard to follow the cutoffs rly.

                    EDIT: gave ERB a run just for fun, very first game of the day (or yesterday w/e..), eyes super tired and got this haha. I agree, file too ez now xd
                    Last edited by xXOpkillerXx; 12-29-2012, 11:33 PM.

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #1105
                      Re: TC_Halogen's Christmas Tournament!

                      I really don't want to attempt this chart again.

                      Please don't make me. It was already a botched effort by getting the same score I had previously in the section I AAAed the previous plays.

                      Edit: I played it one more time. That was, uh, a tid bit random.

                      Last edited by XelNya; 12-29-2012, 11:44 PM.

                      Comment

                      • Elite Ninja
                        Kawaii Desu
                        Event Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 4828

                        #1106
                        Re: TC_Halogen's Christmas Tournament!

                        =/
                        Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
                        Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
                        Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

                        Comment

                        • Bobogoobo
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Mar 2008
                          • 456

                          #1107
                          Re: TC_Halogen's Christmas Tournament!

                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I really don't want to attempt this chart again.

                          Edit: I played it one more time. That was, uh, a tid bit random.

                          Nice improvement! I improved a tiny bit and now I'm only 30 points behind, so hopefully I can clean that up a bit and go for a tiebreaker at the worst. Unless both of them improve. D:

                          Edit: two was the limit (or maybe it was just because I've been playing too long today, blarg), 13-0-3-3 is not helping anything. Guess I have to put all my hopes on tomorrow...
                          Edit2: haha, 12-0-2-2 on mirror. If I try it tomorrow maybe it'll get me that 6 clean.
                          Last edited by Bobogoobo; 12-30-2012, 12:33 AM.
                          One-handers unite! ~~~~~ Blackflags: 49 and counting.

                          Best AAAs: Enchanting Venus [50], Yukitsuki-yashou [49], Faces [47], Lunar Eclipse [47], Pulling Through [46], Pinkie's Castle (<3) [41].

                          Two-handed alt = Viisbyxa.

                          Comment

                          • EzExZeRo7497
                            ⠀
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 6858

                            #1108
                            Re: TC_Halogen's Christmas Tournament!

                            I'm really sick at the moment, probably won't recover tomorrow too

                            gg D5

                            Comment

                            • TC_Halogen
                              Rhythm game specialist.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Feb 2008
                              • 19376

                              #1109
                              Re: TC_Halogen's Christmas Tournament!

                              Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                              Bleh, wtf is this D5 ? lol. Btw it would be time to do a little update soon, it's getting hard to follow the cutoffs rly.

                              EDIT: gave ERB a run just for fun, very first game of the day (or yesterday w/e..), eyes super tired and got this haha. I agree, file too ez now xd
                              Remember, the dashboard always has the respective cutoffs. I'll update the OP later tonight or in the early afternoon hours at most tomorrow.

                              Comment

                              • Elite Ninja
                                Kawaii Desu
                                Event Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 4828

                                #1110
                                Re: TC_Halogen's Christmas Tournament!

                                ...... you don't know how much I wanna kill myself right now
                                Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
                                Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
                                Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

                                Comment

                                Working...