TC_Halogen's Christmas Tournament!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Fantasticone
    D7 Elite Keymasher
    • Aug 2006
    • 6003

    #1081
    Re: TC_Halogen's Christmas Tournament!

    That file sucks, fixed or not.

    Comment

    • smartdude1212
      2 is poo
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2005
      • 6687

      #1082
      Re: TC_Halogen's Christmas Tournament!

      Fuck off D5 I knew I'd have to improve my 2g but I didn't really want to. >_<

      Comment

      • ddrkid007
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2007
        • 407

        #1083
        Re: TC_Halogen's Christmas Tournament!

        >tfw cutoff is 0-0-0-2
        Originally posted by smartdude1212
        The asshole in me wants to tell your girlfriend to stop being a pussy little bitch about it.

        The concerned forum poster in me wants to tell your girlfriend nearly the same thing.

        Comment

        • smartdude1212
          2 is poo
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2005
          • 6687

          #1084
          Re: TC_Halogen's Christmas Tournament!



          Fuck that restart count I don't even care. So fucking happy.

          Comment

          • krunkykai22
            &lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2006
            • 5436

            #1085
            Re: TC_Halogen's Christmas Tournament!

            mfw people can basically AAA this file so easily >.<

            Comment

            • mrpreggers
              D7 Elite Keymasher
              • Feb 2011
              • 3395

              #1086
              Re: TC_Halogen's Christmas Tournament!

              good luck EN >.>

              Comment

              • xNiX
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2012
                • 1063

                #1087
                Re: TC_Halogen's Christmas Tournament!

                Lol holy shit. Things are getting srs

                Comment

                • benguino
                  Kawaii Desu Ne?
                  • Dec 2007
                  • 4190

                  #1088
                  Re: TC_Halogen's Christmas Tournament!

                  If I improve, that puts Zak in the yellow, how coincidental...
                  AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                  Originally posted by Spenner
                  (^)> peck peck says the heels
                  Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                  And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                  Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                  awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                  Comment

                  • Xx{Midnight}xX
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2007
                    • 8548

                    #1089
                    Re: TC_Halogen's Christmas Tournament!

                    Originally posted by reuben_tate
                    If I improve, that puts Zak in the yellow, how coincidental...
                    Do it!

                    Comment

                    • ddrkid007
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 407

                      #1090
                      Re: TC_Halogen's Christmas Tournament!

                      I honestly give up on this song.
                      GG, tourney~
                      Good luck to the remaining players as well!
                      Originally posted by smartdude1212
                      The asshole in me wants to tell your girlfriend to stop being a pussy little bitch about it.

                      The concerned forum poster in me wants to tell your girlfriend nearly the same thing.

                      Comment

                      • DossarLX ODI
                        Batch Manager
                        Game Manager
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2008
                        • 15013

                        #1091
                        Re: TC_Halogen's Christmas Tournament!

                        My fixes for Einstein Rosen Bridge

                        What have I done
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                        Comment

                        • Hateandhatred
                          "The Quebec Steparatist."
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2011
                          • 1974

                          #1092
                          Re: TC_Halogen's Christmas Tournament!

                          I can't improve without dumping about 5 goods in the first jumpstream, rofl. I'll try to push a little bit tomorrow, but I REALLY hope there will be a tiebreaker that isn't jumpstream xD

                          Looks like you can't become good at JS in a matter of a few days =(

                          Also wow D5. Good job everyone, make it AAA or die!!
                          Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                          Comment

                          • ~Zeta~
                            Flag Master
                            • Oct 2010
                            • 2156

                            #1093
                            Re: TC_Halogen's Christmas Tournament!

                            Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                            My fixes for Einstein Rosen Bridge

                            What have I done
                            2 ez

                            (to Eze: hf [get it])


                            wtf, ERB still will not load for me AT ALL. a;slkdfj;alsdkfja;klgj

                            what the FUCK is up with this tourney with all these retarded issues ?????
                            Last edited by ~Zeta~; 12-29-2012, 09:01 PM.

                            Comment

                            • Bobogoobo
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Mar 2008
                              • 456

                              #1094
                              Re: TC_Halogen's Christmas Tournament!

                              Originally posted by ~Zeta~
                              2 ez

                              (to Eze: hf [get it])


                              wtf, ERB still will not load for me AT ALL. a;slkdfj;alsdkfja;klgj

                              what the FUCK is up with this tourney with all these retarded issues ?????
                              Given the facts that that's the only song having issues for you and others seem to have no problem with it, I highly doubt it's the fault of either FFR or the tournament. Try clearing your IE cache and such. It's something on your end.
                              One-handers unite! ~~~~~ Blackflags: 49 and counting.

                              Best AAAs: Enchanting Venus [50], Yukitsuki-yashou [49], Faces [47], Lunar Eclipse [47], Pulling Through [46], Pinkie's Castle (<3) [41].

                              Two-handed alt = Viisbyxa.

                              Comment

                              • ~Zeta~
                                Flag Master
                                • Oct 2010
                                • 2156

                                #1095
                                Re: TC_Halogen's Christmas Tournament!

                                Originally posted by Bobogoobo
                                Given the fact that that's the only song having issues for you, I highly doubt it's the fault of either FFR or the tournament. Try clearing your IE cache and such. It's something on your end.
                                doesn't load on clearing chrome/ie caches or playing on legacy/velo/browser/standalone. The loading issue isn't happening to just me either (specifically ERB)


                                EDIT: it's the 97% error today. only got past 97 like 5 minutes ago






                                only to get stuck at 99%.




                                it just loaded










                                crashes standalone.

                                Comment

                                Working...