The Enigmatic Arrows Tourney!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flash dualist
    u wot m8?
    • Aug 2007
    • 1225

    #376
    Re: The Enigmatic Arrows Tourney!

    meh
    ---C925, overhead---
    My Delta-custom noteskin sm3.9/3.95:http://puu.sh/39mwR SM5:http://puu.sh/3abeo
    My Delta-custom-note noteskin sm3.9/3.95: http://puu.sh/4rw6J SM5: http://puu.sh/4Ra1D

    Comment

    • i will pwn u
      idontmash.ipressextrakeys
      • Nov 2007
      • 472

      #377
      Re: The Enigmatic Arrows Tourney!



      sightread
      Last edited by i will pwn u; 04-3-2012, 08:46 AM.
      FC'S Between 75-99 :34 idgaf if some r mashed
      "He speaks brail" -Arch0wl documentary

      Comment

      • krunkykai22
        <3 Jumpstream <3
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2006
        • 5436

        #378
        Re: The Enigmatic Arrows Tourney!

        Originally posted by xXAll-ProXx
        oh goddamit, krunky is back, guess we'll have another fierce competition. Nice score >.<
        O.O Oh how I've missed competing with you <3

        Findarian lol we'll see we'll see, I'm not as skilled as I once was lol ... a step behind in that manner.

        Here's my score on Tageri, played it after gettin that BF on PCS :/

        Comment

        • Jerry DB
          FFR, lift, repeat
          • Jan 2008
          • 2071

          #379
          Re: The Enigmatic Arrows Tourney!

          do you have to register to dragonsfury or can u just screenshot with your ffr name and picture and date at the top?
          sigpic

          Comment

          • Priere
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2012
            • 22

            #380
            Re: The Enigmatic Arrows Tourney!

            Comment

            • DissonantMuse
              FFR Veteran
              • Oct 2010
              • 756

              #381
              Re: The Enigmatic Arrows Tourney!

              Comment

              • TC_Halogen
                Rhythm game specialist.
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Feb 2008
                • 19376

                #382
                Re: The Enigmatic Arrows Tourney!




                OH MY GOD THAT SCORE DIFFERENCE AHAHAHAHAHAHA
                Last edited by TC_Halogen; 04-3-2012, 05:06 PM.

                Comment

                • yo man im awesome
                  soleil ardent
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2007
                  • 6514

                  #383
                  Re: The Enigmatic Arrows Tourney!

                  OK. Any and ALL scores after this point (unless I specifically gave extra time to some) for Round 1 are considered late after this post. I'm doing an update now.

                  Originally posted by choof
                  you double dad loving dipshit
                  Originally posted by t-rogdor
                  dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                  Originally posted by smartdude1212
                  I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                  Comment

                  • Jerry DB
                    FFR, lift, repeat
                    • Jan 2008
                    • 2071

                    #384
                    Re: The Enigmatic Arrows Tourney!

                    crap there isn't a legacy version for dragonsfury is there? I might have to drop out of the tournament my computer lags the velocity engine too much to get serious scores...
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • TC_Halogen
                      Rhythm game specialist.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Feb 2008
                      • 19376

                      #385
                      Re: The Enigmatic Arrows Tourney!

                      http://keysmashingisawesome.com/FFR/...erway_1220.swf <- legacy version

                      Comment

                      • Jerry DB
                        FFR, lift, repeat
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 2071

                        #386
                        Re: The Enigmatic Arrows Tourney!

                        Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                        thanks

                        Let the competition continue
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • yo man im awesome
                          soleil ardent
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2007
                          • 6514

                          #387
                          Re: The Enigmatic Arrows Tourney!

                          Updated.

                          Originally posted by choof
                          you double dad loving dipshit
                          Originally posted by t-rogdor
                          dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                          Originally posted by smartdude1212
                          I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #388
                            Re: The Enigmatic Arrows Tourney!

                            Originally posted by Jerry DB
                            crap there isn't a legacy version for dragonsfury is there? I might have to drop out of the tournament my computer lags the velocity engine too much to get serious scores...
                            Mac Player huh, same here Thanks AJ for the .swf





                            Comment

                            • Jerry DB
                              FFR, lift, repeat
                              • Jan 2008
                              • 2071

                              #389
                              Re: The Enigmatic Arrows Tourney!

                              Originally posted by _Zenith_
                              Mac Player huh, same here Thanks AJ for the .swf
                              I'm actually have xp but it's a really old bad model and it lags everything almost, I have like no hard/software on my system and it still sucks
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #390
                                Re: The Enigmatic Arrows Tourney!

                                Originally posted by Jerry DB
                                I'm actually have xp but it's a really old bad model and it lags everything almost, I have like no hard/software on my system and it still sucks
                                Aww that sucks man :\ You still play really good though, Imagine if you had a REAL Computer (heh.. LoL Joke).





                                Comment

                                Working...