The Enigmatic Arrows Tourney!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Findarian
    Offical Best Poster 2012
    • Oct 2009
    • 918

    #361
    Re: The Enigmatic Arrows Tourney!

    Since the file on FFR and DF is the same, can I play tageri on ffr engine? (offsync issue + I'd rather have my score recorded on ffr)


    PARTY TIME IN TGB

    Comment

    • yo man im awesome
      soleil ardent
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2007
      • 6514

      #362
      Re: The Enigmatic Arrows Tourney!

      Originally posted by Findarian
      Since the file on FFR and DF is the same, can I play tageri on ffr engine? (offsync issue + I'd rather have my score recorded on ffr)
      I will allow it. I actually had forgotten that they're the same, so D5 got off easy.

      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      Already reviewed this file once a long time ago. Still feel the same way; inconsistent layering, overuses quads, really bad anchor patterns, couple of glaring sync errors.
      I find it strangely enjoyable because of how dumpy parts are, but it's not the strongest of files from a technical standpoint :/
      The difficulty is also pretty off, this file is way harder than the difficulty assigned to it.
      Yea when I got my new computer I lost that file so I never got to fix it. So uhh, yea that file is basically a big load of Powerglove shit.
      Last edited by yo man im awesome; 04-2-2012, 06:48 PM.

      Originally posted by choof
      you double dad loving dipshit
      Originally posted by t-rogdor
      dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
      Originally posted by smartdude1212
      I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

      Comment

      • Mau5
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2011
        • 790

        #363
        Re: The Enigmatic Arrows Tourney!

        Originally posted by megamon88
        FACE PALM FACEEEEEEEEE PALMMMM Why are you in d4, grand master T.T
        Nice job.
        How to start an argument online:
        Step 1) Express an opinion
        Step 2) Wait....

        Originally posted by Arntonach
        It's great to see how the internet works, it's mask of anonymity bringing out the worst in people.

        Comment

        • yo man im awesome
          soleil ardent
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2007
          • 6514

          #364
          Re: The Enigmatic Arrows Tourney!

          <3 AJ 150k donation!!!

          Originally posted by choof
          you double dad loving dipshit
          Originally posted by t-rogdor
          dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
          Originally posted by smartdude1212
          I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

          Comment

          • Zakvvv666
            I catch fruit
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2009
            • 2861

            #365
            Re: The Enigmatic Arrows Tourney!

            Did not enjoy
            Attached Files



            Originally posted by reuben_tate
            I'll bid a single erotic yet safe-for-work photo of me posing while wearing my Piplup hat while sucking on a blueberry lollipop with my mouth partially open so you can see the lollipop color to verify it's blueberryness.

            Disclaimer: This photo is not guaranteed to cause pleasure.


            Comment

            • gabrieljd
              FFR Veteran
              • Sep 2006
              • 259

              #366
              Re: The Enigmatic Arrows Tourney!

              Originally posted by gold stinger
              Inafter Gabriel got mindblocked on the white note clusters XD
              Lmao, that part is easy, I'm getting random goods in the parts with jumps and the grace notes at the beginning.

              I'm a trainwreck at this game.

              Comment

              • megamon88
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Feb 2006
                • 2567

                #367
                Re: The Enigmatic Arrows Tourney!

                Originally posted by Mau5
                FACE PALM FACEEEEEEEEE PALMMMM Why are you in d4, grand master T.T
                Nice job.
                Thanks, I've gotten reeeally lucky with the song picks, since they both catered to my two best strengths (jumptrilling rolls and successive jumps). Once we get into dense js or something I'm toast :P

                Comment

                • Mau5
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2011
                  • 790

                  #368
                  Re: The Enigmatic Arrows Tourney!

                  yo man are we going to be having any other rounds in alternate engines?
                  How to start an argument online:
                  Step 1) Express an opinion
                  Step 2) Wait....

                  Originally posted by Arntonach
                  It's great to see how the internet works, it's mask of anonymity bringing out the worst in people.

                  Comment

                  • krunkykai22
                    &lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2006
                    • 5436

                    #369
                    Re: The Enigmatic Arrows Tourney!

                    Hey guys (hosters)

                    I PM'd Yo Man cause I was already talking to him about joining this tourney and I did not too long ago couple days if that. The past few days, however my daughter was insanely sick, coughing, fever, running nose, it was just rough lol I asked for an extension til midnight, but I just went ahead and played Perfect Cherry Storm really fast and got this score that I'm pretty content with.

                    So if it's alright can I no be penalized?

                    Here's my score:

                    Comment

                    • xXAll-ProXx
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Nov 2010
                      • 2040

                      #370
                      Re: The Enigmatic Arrows Tourney!

                      oh goddamit, krunky is back, guess we'll have another fierce competition. Nice score >.<
                      I have a dig bick.

                      Comment

                      • Findarian
                        Offical Best Poster 2012
                        • Oct 2009
                        • 918

                        #371
                        Re: The Enigmatic Arrows Tourney!

                        Originally posted by xXAll-ProXx
                        oh goddamit, krunky is back, guess we'll have another fierce competition. Nice score >.<
                        More like, he'll win and leave everypony else in the dust..


                        PARTY TIME IN TGB

                        Comment

                        • popsicle_3000
                          Legendary Noob
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 4642

                          #372
                          Re: The Enigmatic Arrows Tourney!

                          better get on this...

                          Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                          39,000 popsicles pro bg blue note arrow slayer whoa damn..
                          Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                          one way to stream them all
                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          Right after sex, it skillboosted me by +10 levels from like a 35-45 about. (Which then 15 min's later I got really tired and couldn't play anymore)

                          But then my lady friend got pissed off I was playing FFR instead of playing her. Then for the rest of the night she played the 'Only want me for my body' card and I didn't get to sleep with blankets that night.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          replacing ifitypedhisnameaslargeashisnamesuggests,iwouldgetbanned with theelongatedaustrocanadian3000 (pop).
                          Originally posted by reuben_tate
                          Title: Popsicle Three

                          Thousand the farthest
                          He's gone in an official
                          Whoop hip hip hooray!
                          Originally posted by U.N. Owen
                          kjwkjw: "oh my god, Tosh. Post that in the thread."

                          @popsicle_3000:
                          Danger incoming
                          The popsicles are melting
                          Three thousand of them
                          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                          you got to ease the topic into some conversation and let it go from there

                          dynam0: man friend that was an intense sm session right?
                          friend: haha yeah you really nailed those patterns
                          dynam0: yeah man kind of like how gay dudes nail other gay dudes in the ass!
                          friend: hey bro can i tell you something
                          dynam0 yeah man whats up?
                          friend: hypothetically speaking would you care if i was bisexual or maybe even gay?
                          dynam0: bro we shower together after sm sessions all the time and i'll still shower with you even if you are gay or w/e thats your thing just dont try to ram my ass HAHAHA
                          friend: thanks man
                          dynam0: no problem man
                          Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                          pop takin' time out of playing irl Trauma Center to check in on his fiffer buds (mm)
                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          Well, Popsicle won every award this year so it was canceled.

                          Comment

                          • Zyphoror
                            Handstream Hawaii
                            • May 2008
                            • 1025

                            #373
                            Re: The Enigmatic Arrows Tourney!

                            A bit hard for only round 2, but o well lol. I'll improve if Halogen submits a score that's close ;o
                            Attached Files




                            Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                            every anime girl has had wicked diarrhea at some point in their lifetime and this is something that every man, woman and child is going to shoulder for the rest of their lives
                            [1/19/13 12:28:59 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): im going to an arcade
                            [1/19/13 12:29:04 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): this monday for like, 4 or 5 hours
                            [1/19/13 12:29:26 AM] Eze Ho Ee Jie | Descension: make a vid where you try to hit freeze notes on DDR
                            [1/19/13 12:29:28 AM] Eze Ho Ee Jie | Descension: : ))
                            [1/19/13 12:29:33 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): LMFAO FUCK U

                            Comment

                            • EzExZeRo7497
                              ⠀
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 6858

                              #374
                              Re: The Enigmatic Arrows Tourney!

                              Long low FGOs .-.

                              Comment

                              • Khenra
                                print('hello FFR')
                                • Nov 2010
                                • 272

                                #375
                                Re: The Enigmatic Arrows Tourney!



                                Could probably be improved upon.. will do so if neccesary.
                                My FFR TCG collection

                                My FFR RPG character

                                Comment

                                Working...