Getting close to challenge 100! Look out for a special event next week.
Score cumulative Grand Total (GT) this week for different tiers of the challenge. You may submit multiple screenshots of different day's score totals.
Tier 1: 10 Million GT
Tier 2: 25 Million GT
Tier 3: 50 Million GT
You may earn up to two token Packs -
Token Pack A - On a song Four Minutes in Length or greater, score a number of Raw Goods equal to the song's difficulty rating. Don't choke at the last minute!
Token Pack B - Pass "Seven" with exactly 77 Goods
This challenge ends 8/5/2018 at 11:59 P.M. Server Time.
Play the FFR Trading Card Game for your chance to earn credits, tokens, and expand your card collection! Click the image below.
for tier 10 token card I can exchange for an event token +50,000 credits
and for tier 11 token I can exchange for two event tokens +100,000 credits
?
is that how it works?
for tier 10 token card I can exchange for an event token +50,000 credits
and for tier 11 token I can exchange for two event tokens +100,000 credits
?
is that how it works?
Yes, and I can pay out credits, but we'll have to talk to Rushy when it comes time to give out the event token.
i didn't do a quest last week and didn't complete the quest i was working on two weeks ago. how many quests can i complete this week? (currently working on the phantom ensemble req again)
i didn't do a quest last week and didn't complete the quest i was working on two weeks ago. how many quests can i complete this week? (currently working on the phantom ensemble req again)
I'm not sure whether it's better to edit these in or double-post, but just in case I'll go with the latter.
I started working on the quests finally. I have more than this, but I hink I can only do one group per week? Either way, from the Initiation set, here are Quests 1 and 3.
I think these both trigger the special conditions as well.
Comment