The FFR Trading Card Game

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • foxfire667
    The FFRchiver
    FFR Music Producer
    • Jun 2009
    • 2170

    #6871
    Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

    Two tier 9's in a horde pack, good lord you've got some luck Val-!

    Also I've got 3250 card fragments, could I trade 3k of those in to the house for 6 tier 1 cards?
    SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

    Comment

    • TheSaxRunner05
      The Doctor
      • Apr 2006
      • 6144

      #6872
      Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

      Originally posted by foxfire667
      Two tier 9's in a horde pack, good lord you've got some luck Val-!

      Also I've got 3250 card fragments, could I trade 3k of those in to the house for 6 tier 1 cards?
      7 Lilium (Strings & Piano Remix) - Tier 1
      8 Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow [Heavy] - Tier 1
      4 Dance 2 This - Tier 1
      8 Imaginary Sky - Tier 1
      8 NES-Style Eye of the Tiger - Tier 1
      2 Prelude No. 7 - Tier 1


      Comment

      • Val-
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2017
        • 5

        #6873
        Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

        Originally posted by foxfire667
        Two tier 9's in a horde pack, good lord you've got some luck Val-!
        Yes, so it would seem! I wonder how long RNG weighs in my favor?
        Find me on Untap.in for a good time playing MTG!

        Comment

        • TheSaxRunner05
          The Doctor
          • Apr 2006
          • 6144

          #6874
          Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

          RNGsus giveth, RNGsus taketh away. Praise be unto him.


          Comment

          • Precarious
            Unacceptable
            • Mar 2014
            • 208

            #6875
            Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

            1 Quality and 2 Token packs please.

            Weekly Token


            Weekend T3


            Weekend Token

            Comment

            • avadram
              Custom User Title
              • Dec 2015
              • 103

              #6876
              Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

              a quality and two tokens

              Comment

              • Val-
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2017
                • 5

                #6877
                Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                Weekly Token! <3
                I swear, I got 10 combo a few times, and I couldnt even tell. So silly.
                Find me on Untap.in for a good time playing MTG!

                Comment

                • TheSaxRunner05
                  The Doctor
                  • Apr 2006
                  • 6144

                  #6878
                  Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                  I hope this challenge wasn't too...
                  Problematic
                  *sunglasses*


                  Comment

                  • Uniior
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2017
                    • 4

                    #6879
                    Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                    Quality pack. If I open a 2500 pack, do I guarantee the "Yahtzee!!!" achievement (100k credits)? If yes, open that event pack. Otherwise, open another quality pack.

                    Tier 3


                    1 billion GT
                    Last edited by Uniior; 01-1-2018, 08:15 PM.

                    Comment

                    • TheSaxRunner05
                      The Doctor
                      • Apr 2006
                      • 6144

                      #6880
                      Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                      Sorry, that's ineligible for the achievement. Horde, gamble plus, or bronze packs would have a chance at getting that achievement.
                      Last edited by TheSaxRunner05; 01-1-2018, 10:31 PM.


                      Comment

                      • Uniior
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2017
                        • 4

                        #6881
                        Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                        Ok, so open two quality packs, one for the challenge, and other for getting 1B GT (haven't I mentioned this already?)
                        Last edited by Uniior; 01-2-2018, 08:32 AM.

                        Comment

                        • TheSaxRunner05
                          The Doctor
                          • Apr 2006
                          • 6144

                          #6882
                          Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                          Yes, I just haven't had computer time to get to the pack unwrapped yet.

                          Edit:// New Challenge coming tonight!
                          Last edited by TheSaxRunner05; 01-3-2018, 07:46 AM.


                          Comment

                          • TheSaxRunner05
                            The Doctor
                            • Apr 2006
                            • 6144

                            #6883
                            Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                            Sorry for the delay on opening packs. I want to get this out there though -

                            Challenge #86

                            Play the song "BBBlow" getting as many perfects and boos and possible. Here's how it will be scored:

                            Perfects + Boos - All Other Judgements = Your Score

                            Tier 1: Acheive a score of at least 500
                            Tier 2: Acheive a score of at least 850
                            Tier 3: Acheive a score of at least 1,000

                            Bonus: The top three scores will get a bonus as follows:
                            1st - 5,000 card fragments +T5 Token card
                            2nd - 3,000 card fragments +T4 Token Card
                            3rd - 1,500 card fragments +T3 Token Card

                            Token Challenge:
                            Earn exactly 42 credits from a song.

                            This challenge ends 1/10/2017 at 11:59 p.m. Server time.
                            Last edited by TheSaxRunner05; 01-4-2018, 10:28 AM.


                            Comment

                            • Precarious
                              Unacceptable
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 208

                              #6884
                              Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                              I don't why I find it so difficult to deliberately mix in Boos, but I do. :S

                              Anyway, Gamble Plus please.

                              Comment

                              • TheSaxRunner05
                                The Doctor
                                • Apr 2006
                                • 6144

                                #6885
                                Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                                Originally posted by Precarious
                                I don't why I find it so difficult to deliberately mix in Boos, but I do. :S

                                Anyway, Gamble Plus please.

                                Nice, still managed Tier 3 though. I didn't want to set it too high, but made the bonus to where hopefully I'll see some competition for it.


                                Comment

                                Working...