I think the more jumps the song has, the harder it will be. I think I'll go with an easier song choice when I try it, but the song length will likely be longer.
Yeah, misses are not immediate and only break your combo after the missed arrows completely leave the judgment window. During that time, other arrows can come into play and you can hit them and it will count for your combo.
This is the reason the previous version of the challenge was nigh impossible, since you're often forced to miss 2 or 3 notes instead of just one in order to maintain a safe combo, making it realllly hard to get a 1:5 ratio.
Last Week's Winners:
Awein999: 2,000 Card Fragments, Pack Upgrade, two right arrows
Precarious: Left and Up Arrows, Pack Upgrade
TheSaxRunner05: Left Arrow and Pack Upgrade
Reminder, it's up to you to check your arrow status if you're ready to open a pack. Event packs may be redeemed from trading in arrows, or Tier 3 Packs.
Comment