I'll take care of your fusion project tomorrow for real. Been having internet problems all day today and tomorrow morning I have an internship to attend to.
I'm halfway through doing the TGWP (FE) token challenge. Man, it is more tiring than I thought it was going to be. Gonna stop for tonight and hopefully finish it tomorrow or Saturday.
Master AAA's: 30 Guru AAA's: 1 Brutal+ FC's: 46 (MOST RECENT: The Bird's Midair Heatstroke) Best AAA's: OVERklock, Mario Minor, Paraclete, FFLBF, Shatterscape, Spaceman, Pitch Black, Requiem -Dies irae-, Queen of Bootlegs
Thanks badman. So I found five of the songs in-game. Fractured Sunshine, Touhou Judgement, Bridgeport Run, Bedtime story, and Freedom Dive. TWWW and OMGWTFT0KEN aren't in r^3 unless I'm missing something. Can't seem to figure out the last song out of the eight though.
Thanks badman. So I found five of the songs in-game. Fractured Sunshine, Touhou Judgement, Bridgeport Run, Bedtime story, and Freedom Dive. TWWW and OMGWTFT0KEN aren't in r^3 unless I'm missing something. Can't seem to figure out the last song out of the eight though.
You can't get Fractured Sunshine as it's top 16 in an official only (for now). You can get one of these.
-Dendrite v2
-Coactive
-Tell v2
-FREEDOM DiVE
-TWWW
-Bedtime Story
-Touhou Judgment
-The Bridgeport Run
Do I still get credit for a Tier 3 pack in addition to the Tier 7 and Tier 9 token cards? If so, I'll take a Quality Pack, please. If not, no big deal.
Master AAA's: 30 Guru AAA's: 1 Brutal+ FC's: 46 (MOST RECENT: The Bird's Midair Heatstroke) Best AAA's: OVERklock, Mario Minor, Paraclete, FFLBF, Shatterscape, Spaceman, Pitch Black, Requiem -Dies irae-, Queen of Bootlegs
fuck another insane person. ok no more super bonuses cause you guys will do ANYTHING for cards. need i not quote what i actually said to a couple of people on skype.
jgano
You have a new QualityPack!
You tear open the package to reveal:
75 Big Blue - Tier 8
41 Jurs OP - Tier 5
85 Love Hurts (Lonely Dance Mix) - Tier 9
Sum of card values: 21150
-----------------------------------
You have completed the Lucky Achievement and will be awarded 25k credits.
ok you deserve that one. unlike a certain staff member here. :P
Comment