Photo Scavenger Hunt

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • devonin
    Very Grave Indeed
    Community Manager
    Event Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Apr 2004
    • 10120

    #16
    Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt

    Not going to give out vRofl or Vet status. Feel free to keep brainstorming on the kinds of prizes you think might make people want to do this though.

    Comment

    • Superfreak04
      D7 Elite Keymasher
      • Jan 2007
      • 2407

      #17
      Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt

      Really I would just do this for fun. And the winner basically gets bragging rights if you think about it. Maybe their profile link and their picture is on the main page of FFR = more views and possible up votes for the winner.

      Comment

      • rushyrulz
        Digital Dancing!
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Feb 2006
        • 12985

        #18
        Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt

        Originally posted by devonin
        Not going to give out vRofl
        Is this token extinct or what? Why wouldn't vrofl be a legitimate reward?

        It would be good for a 'just for fun' activity as long as it doesn't include licking roadkill again :P
        Last edited by rushyrulz; 04-18-2011, 10:16 AM.


        Comment

        • iironiic
          D6 FFR Legacy Player
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2009
          • 4342

          #19
          Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt

          Originally posted by Superfreak04
          Really I would just do this for fun. And the winner basically gets bragging rights if you think about it. Maybe their profile link and their picture is on the main page of FFR = more views and possible up votes for the winner.
          +1. I don't really care about prizes. I want to do something fun haha

          Comment

          • m0de
            Marble Eater
            • Jan 2006
            • 1437

            #20
            Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt

            Originally posted by Superfreak04
            Really I would just do this for fun. And the winner basically gets bragging rights if you think about it. Maybe their profile link and their picture is on the main page of FFR = more views and possible up votes for the winner.
            pretty much this. maybe throw in some credits.. although i dont think its necessary

            Comment

            • Koolmaster242
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2009
              • 63

              #21
              Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt

              Originally posted by Superfreak04
              Really I would just do this for fun. And the winner basically gets bragging rights if you think about it. Maybe their profile link and their picture is on the main page of FFR = more views and possible up votes for the winner.
              Agreed
              Lets do it

              Comment

              • FN_Boski
                FFR Veteran
                • Jun 2008
                • 164

                #22
                Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt

                All with everyone else saying this, let's just do it for fun.
                Prizes are essentially useless lil things to be obtained for merely winning anyway.
                Soooooo.... that and, as igotrhythm says, for the lulz.

                Comment

                • devonin
                  Very Grave Indeed
                  Community Manager
                  Event Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Apr 2004
                  • 10120

                  #23
                  Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt

                  Is this token extinct or what? Why wouldn't vrofl be a legitimate reward?
                  Because you're not playing FFR to win this competition.

                  Comment

                  • rushyrulz
                    Digital Dancing!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 12985

                    #24
                    Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt

                    Do you have a way I can play FFR to win a competition and get vrofl?
                    I'd really be interested.


                    Comment

                    • darkshark
                      Nothing.
                      • Nov 2004
                      • 4189

                      #25
                      Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt

                      How ironic.

                      Just not with photos.
                      Last edited by darkshark; 04-18-2011, 11:44 AM. Reason: No one seems to be getting the subtle hints.

                      Comment

                      • virus003
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Feb 2008
                        • 1822

                        #26
                        Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt

                        Devonin, why not just do this for fun? It's pretty clear that nobody cares about prizes, they all just want to do it because the Photo Scavenger Hunts were fun.

                        Originally posted by XUioX
                        too hard and too long.. the rest of it was easy though.
                        Originally posted by roundb0x
                        i still have photos of my dad dickfeeding me when i was like 5
                        Originally posted by who_cares973
                        stop back seat modding its annoying

                        Comment

                        • devonin
                          Very Grave Indeed
                          Community Manager
                          Event Staff
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Apr 2004
                          • 10120

                          #27
                          Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt

                          Fair enough./

                          Comment

                          • darkshark
                            Nothing.
                            • Nov 2004
                            • 4189

                            #28
                            Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt

                            I wonder who will find it first.

                            Comment

                            • Hurleyisgod
                              Let's trash this place
                              • Oct 2008
                              • 425

                              #29
                              Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt

                              I would so be in on this even without some sort of a prize. They're actually so much fun.
                              o

                              Comment

                              • Patricoo
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 432

                                #30
                                Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt

                                Credits and front page publicity seems to be prize enough. What was the prize last time? Was it a token amount of cash, too? (Me? Look it up? You jest.) I would certainly as hell participate again. I think last time I did this I ranked 8th or 9th. My pictures were rated first when they went up but it was done about three weeks before the ending and done in one evening so everyone edited in new stuff to keep passing the bar.

                                It was fun, and I'd do it once more.

                                Comment

                                Working...