Richyrich55's 14 Days of Credits Giveaway!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HammyMcSquirrel
    Everlong
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Dec 2004
    • 3833

    #481
    Re: Richyrich55's 14 Days of Credits Giveaway!

    The amount of days prizes should apply to has exceeded the amount of days prizes are being offered for. (That doesn't include the days Richy was banned for.) This event really should have come to a close already.

    I'd like to see the host finalize this or I'll just lock the thread so people aren't wasting their time. (That, and it's just a spam fest without any prizes.)

    Comment

    • richyrich55
      Wait... what?
      • Feb 2005
      • 1263

      #482
      Re: Richyrich55's 14 Days of Credits Giveaway!

      i r going to finalize dis shit afta my cawfee and smoke

      But seriously, I'd like to apologize for the delay... Just haven't cared enough.
      Last edited by richyrich55; 03-10-2011, 01:31 PM.
      Originally Posted by Afrobean
      Come on, guys, this isn't rocket surgery
      Originally Posted by MrRubix
      I may be an ass, but I'm usually a very correct ass.
      Originally Posted by rushyrulz
      I'm like, totally in love with like, Justin like Bieber. I like don't just like, like him.. I like, like like him. Like totally.
      R.I.P. Jellygod

      Comment

      • richyrich55
        Wait... what?
        • Feb 2005
        • 1263

        #483
        Re: Richyrich55's 14 Days of Credits Giveaway!

        All credits have been sent! Thanks for the participation and I hope I can do this next December! minustheuh...ban

        Originally Posted by Afrobean
        Come on, guys, this isn't rocket surgery
        Originally Posted by MrRubix
        I may be an ass, but I'm usually a very correct ass.
        Originally Posted by rushyrulz
        I'm like, totally in love with like, Justin like Bieber. I like don't just like, like him.. I like, like like him. Like totally.
        R.I.P. Jellygod

        Comment

        • XCV
          has nice tits
          • Nov 2008
          • 744

          #484
          Re: Richyrich55's 14 Days of Credits Giveaway!

          ...

          I can't win anything these days.

          I couldn't win a competition along Kentuckians named Alex Malone.

          Christ.

          Comment

          • richyrich55
            Wait... what?
            • Feb 2005
            • 1263

            #485
            Re: Richyrich55's 14 Days of Credits Giveaway!

            Originally posted by XCV
            I couldn't win a competition along Kentuckians named Alex Malone.
            What the f**k?
            Last edited by richyrich55; 03-10-2011, 06:59 PM.
            Originally Posted by Afrobean
            Come on, guys, this isn't rocket surgery
            Originally Posted by MrRubix
            I may be an ass, but I'm usually a very correct ass.
            Originally Posted by rushyrulz
            I'm like, totally in love with like, Justin like Bieber. I like don't just like, like him.. I like, like like him. Like totally.
            R.I.P. Jellygod

            Comment

            • gattsta
              FFR Veteran
              • Sep 2005
              • 320

              #486
              Re: Richyrich55's 14 Days of Credits Giveaway!

              Dammit :P Lol. W.e, i tried :P
              Originally posted by Reincarnate
              Sometimes when I am in a mad rush to shit and the toilet seat is up I do this motion where I am both putting the lid down and quickly sitting on said lid at the same time, but I have this nagging fear that at some point I am going to sit down wrong and somehow slam my nuts underneath the lid.


              /phobia

              Comment

              Working...