Richyrich55's 14 Days of Credits Giveaway!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gattsta
    FFR Veteran
    • Sep 2005
    • 320

    #436
    Re: Richyrich55's 14 Days of Credits Giveaway!

    Well look at that, its the 26th already :O
    Originally posted by Reincarnate
    Sometimes when I am in a mad rush to shit and the toilet seat is up I do this motion where I am both putting the lid down and quickly sitting on said lid at the same time, but I have this nagging fear that at some point I am going to sit down wrong and somehow slam my nuts underneath the lid.


    /phobia

    Comment

    • pmonibuv1
      FFR Veteran
      • Aug 2007
      • 3236

      #437
      Re: Richyrich55's 14 Days of Credits Giveaway!

      Today is the twenty sixth day, of the second month, of the two thousand and eleventh year.
      FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

      FGO AAA's (2): Time To Eye, The Bird's Concrete Nosedive

      sigpic


      Comment

      • Ninty64
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2008
        • 738

        #438
        Re: Richyrich55's 14 Days of Credits Giveaway!

        Originally posted by pmonibuv1
        Today is the twenty sixth day, of the second month, of the two thousand and eleventh year.
        Tha's wrong

        There have been many more than two thousand and eleven years.

        Comment

        • Gansler
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2011
          • 58

          #439
          Re: Richyrich55's 14 Days of Credits Giveaway!

          More like the six billionth year, or something.

          Comment

          • rparty89
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2009
            • 618

            #440
            Re: Richyrich55's 14 Days of Credits Giveaway!

            I rule u sux!

            Comment

            • 8 Hour Whore
              ←↓↑→ Lets Bang? ←↓↑→
              • Oct 2006
              • 2324

              #441
              Re: Richyrich55's 14 Days of Credits Giveaway!

              post count +1
              R.I.P JellyGod <333

              Best AAA: Banned Forever
              BlackFlags: 49

              Comment

              • HoneyMelonCalibrator
                Arrow Theory™
                • Feb 2009
                • 905

                #442
                Re: Richyrich55's 14 Days of Credits Giveaway!

                wut
                Originally posted by ?
                祇園精舎の鐘の聲、
                諸行無常の響あり。
                娑羅雙樹の花の色、
                盛者必衰のことわりをあらはす。
                おごれる人も久しからず、
                唯春の夜の夢のごとし。
                たけき者も遂にほろびぬ、
                偏に風の前の塵に同じ。

                Comment

                • richyrich55
                  Wait... what?
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 1263

                  #443
                  Re: Richyrich55's 14 Days of Credits Giveaway!

                  Wow you people are f**king dumb.


                  Originally posted by richyrich55
                  Stfu it's happening I' just don't know when, so high right now.
                  Last edited by richyrich55; 02-26-2011, 10:36 PM.
                  Originally Posted by Afrobean
                  Come on, guys, this isn't rocket surgery
                  Originally Posted by MrRubix
                  I may be an ass, but I'm usually a very correct ass.
                  Originally Posted by rushyrulz
                  I'm like, totally in love with like, Justin like Bieber. I like don't just like, like him.. I like, like like him. Like totally.
                  R.I.P. Jellygod

                  Comment

                  • pmonibuv1
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Aug 2007
                    • 3236

                    #444
                    Re: Richyrich55's 14 Days of Credits Giveaway!

                    until you know when, +1 post count per day.
                    FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

                    FGO AAA's (2): Time To Eye, The Bird's Concrete Nosedive

                    sigpic


                    Comment

                    • gattsta
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 320

                      #445
                      Re: Richyrich55's 14 Days of Credits Giveaway!

                      Agreed, Just takes some time
                      Originally posted by Reincarnate
                      Sometimes when I am in a mad rush to shit and the toilet seat is up I do this motion where I am both putting the lid down and quickly sitting on said lid at the same time, but I have this nagging fear that at some point I am going to sit down wrong and somehow slam my nuts underneath the lid.


                      /phobia

                      Comment

                      • Guitar Stirr Crazy
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2011
                        • 1

                        #446
                        Re: Richyrich55's 14 Days of Credits Giveaway!

                        Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

                        Comment

                        • Gansler
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2011
                          • 58

                          #447
                          Re: Richyrich55's 14 Days of Credits Giveaway!

                          Doesn't matter when, we'll keep postin' daily.

                          Comment

                          • Sweet_Feet
                            Washed Up
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 1934

                            #448
                            Re: Richyrich55's 14 Days of Credits Giveaway!

                            what is this?

                            edit: OH...

                            edit 2: k nevermind.. still don't get it

                            Comment

                            • XCV
                              has nice tits
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 744

                              #449
                              Re: Richyrich55's 14 Days of Credits Giveaway!

                              nonexistent c-c-c-c-combo breaker.

                              Comment

                              • ichliebekase
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2006
                                • 3213

                                #450
                                Re: Richyrich55's 14 Days of Credits Giveaway!

                                Originally posted by pmonibuv1
                                until you know when, +1 post count per day.
                                Yerp.
                                Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
                                We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
                                =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
                                Garden Party - Dance, level 38

                                Comment

                                Working...