The Rebirth of Team Red?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • justin_ator
    🥓<strong><span style="col
    • Mar 2007
    • 7648

    #46
    Re: The Rebirth of Team Red?

    Lol w00t. Thanks for joining ~Zero~

    Comment

    • {Zero}
      Oh why hello!
      • Aug 2007
      • 195

      #47
      Re: The Rebirth of Team Red?

      Originally posted by ~Zero~
      I will join team red since FKO has already a good amount of Guru players. You guys could use the "muscle."
      Haha yeah we could use some veteran players, thanks ~Zero~ I'll add ya now.

      Originally posted by MooMoo_Cowfreak
      I was in the old team red even thought I didn't do anything. This time though I'll be an active member.
      I'll put you on the list. Be very active to keep up! Also make sure to recommend TR so we can grow and hold some killer events.
      Last edited by {Zero}; 07-3-2009, 10:07 PM.

      Comment

      • ionave
        ITG Fanatic
        • Apr 2008
        • 57

        #48
        Re: The Rebirth of Team Red?

        Hey everyone! Check out my banner! =D

        I know I'm not officially in team red yet, but I would love to be!

        -pokes signature-

        Anyone is free to use this banner! I think I might make a better one later when I have more time...

        Comment

        • {Zero}
          Oh why hello!
          • Aug 2007
          • 195

          #49
          Re: The Rebirth of Team Red?

          Originally posted by ionave
          Hey everyone! Check out my banner! =D

          I know I'm not officially in team red yet, but I would love to be!

          -pokes signature-

          Anyone is free to use this banner! I think I might make a better one later when I have more time...
          Thanks ionave it's great, I'll definitely put it as one of our main banner options. You should be on the list already.

          Comment

          • BIGEZAY
            The ShyGuy
            • Sep 2008
            • 160

            #50
            Re: The Rebirth of Team Red?

            sorry i havent been posting in here
            4th of july and what not out of town.
            but im back
            i see we have siggys
            umm can i have the image codes?
            Originally posted by rushyrulz
            You know you've played too much FFR when you're tempted to try it on your partner's privates.

            Comment

            • ionave
              ITG Fanatic
              • Apr 2008
              • 57

              #51
              Re: The Rebirth of Team Red?

              I'm making better banners atm... I am really busy this summer because of work/school/college apps/community service/more crap/etc., so I'm sorry if they take a week or so to get posted on this thread!!!

              ~ Sara

              Comment

              • BIGEZAY
                The ShyGuy
                • Sep 2008
                • 160

                #52
                Re: The Rebirth of Team Red?

                sweet thanks for making the sigs
                Originally posted by rushyrulz
                You know you've played too much FFR when you're tempted to try it on your partner's privates.

                Comment

                • justin_ator
                  🥓<strong><span style="col
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 7648

                  #53
                  Re: The Rebirth of Team Red?

                  I would love to spend all my time making banners, etc. But not with MS Paint, and that is all I can get.

                  Comment

                  • BIGEZAY
                    The ShyGuy
                    • Sep 2008
                    • 160

                    #54
                    Re: The Rebirth of Team Red?

                    lol do you want photo shop?
                    i can get it free
                    Originally posted by rushyrulz
                    You know you've played too much FFR when you're tempted to try it on your partner's privates.

                    Comment

                    • ionave
                      ITG Fanatic
                      • Apr 2008
                      • 57

                      #55
                      Re: The Rebirth of Team Red?

                      Hey! New banner! Check out the siggy.

                      Comment

                      • justin_ator
                        🥓<strong><span style="col
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 7648

                        #56
                        Re: The Rebirth of Team Red?

                        I would love it. But the problem is how I would get it.

                        Comment

                        • fo3h4mm3r
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 231

                          #57
                          Re: The Rebirth of Team Red?

                          Lets try to get team red members in the top 8 in the tournament. Show em we mean buisness! xD

                          Comment

                          • BIGEZAY
                            The ShyGuy
                            • Sep 2008
                            • 160

                            #58
                            Re: The Rebirth of Team Red?

                            i'll be there
                            justin just google it free photo shop down load
                            Originally posted by rushyrulz
                            You know you've played too much FFR when you're tempted to try it on your partner's privates.

                            Comment

                            • justin_ator
                              🥓<strong><span style="col
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 7648

                              #59
                              Re: The Rebirth of Team Red?

                              Yeah, but my dad doesn't want me downloading crap, and our computer takes FOREVER and a day to download stuff...

                              Comment

                              • {Zero}
                                Oh why hello!
                                • Aug 2007
                                • 195

                                #60
                                Re: The Rebirth of Team Red?

                                Originally posted by ionave
                                Hey! New banner! Check out the siggy.
                                Hey it's awesome! Love it.

                                @BIGEZAY You can find all the banner codes in the main post.

                                Comment

                                Working...