The Rebirth of Team Red?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • xBBx Takedown
    FFR Veteran
    • Sep 2007
    • 2627

    #16
    Re: The Rebirth of Team Red?

    Sure why not. Team Blue died out too. So lets get this started.
    Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5-1st Place(D3B)
    Best FMO Score-Battle Theme #37(8.0.0.1)
    Best AAA-Sword Strike
    Best BF-Be Princess and Mute City Remix

    Comment

    • norsegod666
      Well hello there!
      • Apr 2008
      • 522

      #17
      Re: The Rebirth of Team Red?

      Originally posted by xBBx Takedown
      Sure why not. Team Blue died out too. So lets get this started.
      Since when? I think it was you that didn't follow through with what you needed to do to stay in the loop. Team Blue is very alive.

      EDIT: If you want to discuss anything with Team Blue right now I am the person to go to. Hammy has been MIA for some time now and kjwkjw has exams for the next week.
      Last edited by norsegod666; 06-26-2009, 06:54 PM.

      Comment

      • krunkykai22
        <3 Jumpstream <3
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2006
        • 5436

        #18
        Re: The Rebirth of Team Red?

        Ok Krunky is here . Now im going to be blatantly honest with you guys. FKO IS Team Blue. We are a branch off of them but our own separate clan. We are alliances with TB and we also help them just like they help us out. So in regards to Bizeguy request for an alliance? Number one, No. Simply put. Your best Player is Zero. And to have Bizeguy a leader who is clearly not even the head of the Novice division is by far the worst mistake ive ever seen. Everyone in my team has there ranks and have been determined by a very well thought out process. Everyone who is on FKO knows where there loyalties are.

        Team Blue is dying? Last time I checked, I talk to Norsegod EVERY day about our teams. We nor them are inactive. We have a bunch of stuff lined up. Rivalry is clearly the only option here. And I pray you guys get a bunch more people because right now, FKO/TB would seriously destroy you guys. So I wish you guys the best of luck, but clearly you have no understanding as to how hard running a team really is.

        Thank you and have a nice day.

        Comment

        • MetalAtlas
          FFR Veteran
          • Aug 2007
          • 1691

          #19
          Re: The Rebirth of Team Red?

          lol krunky- im still confused at this whole teamblue/firekai aliiance thing but i get it for the most part- in nicer terms- good luck we hope you thrive so that when were really really rolling we can leave this site way better than when we came in lol- if you like any suggestions you can talk to me cause id like to help you get started but obviiosly i wouldnt be running things as i created firekai and its my team as it is lol- again good luck and talk to norse for team blue and me and krunky for firekai
          As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.

          Comment

          • {Zero}
            Oh why hello!
            • Aug 2007
            • 195

            #20
            Re: The Rebirth of Team Red?

            Originally posted by krunkykai22
            Ok Krunky is here . Now im going to be blatantly honest with you guys. FKO IS Team Blue. We are a branch off of them but our own separate clan. We are alliances with TB and we also help them just like they help us out. So in regards to Bizeguy request for an alliance? Number one, No. Simply put. Your best Player is Zero. And to have Bizeguy a leader who is clearly not even the head of the Novice division is by far the worst mistake ive ever seen. Everyone in my team has there ranks and have been determined by a very well thought out process. Everyone who is on FKO knows where there loyalties are.

            Team Blue is dying? Last time I checked, I talk to Norsegod EVERY day about our teams. We nor them are inactive. We have a bunch of stuff lined up. Rivalry is clearly the only option here. And I pray you guys get a bunch more people because right now, FKO/TB would seriously destroy you guys. So I wish you guys the best of luck, but clearly you have no understanding as to how hard running a team really is.

            Thank you and have a nice day.
            Thanks for being brutally honest. *Not Sarcasm* I think if we work at it hard enough we can accomplish our goal. You don't know BIGEZAY as you stated, I've seen him around and I'm giving him a chance to impress me, if he does a good job Kudos. If he doesn't meet my needs he may get his position filled by a more appropriate user.

            I need to brush up on my Team knowledge before I go and decide to make alliances.
            Last edited by {Zero}; 06-26-2009, 10:38 PM.

            Comment

            • BIGEZAY
              The ShyGuy
              • Sep 2008
              • 160

              #21
              Re: The Rebirth of Team Red?

              i've been dedicated to this team since it started
              i've added almost everyone, so i dont see how i should get booted for doing my job and geting people into our team.
              and if anyone wants to play me i'll play them
              im not the best at FFR, but im working on it
              Originally posted by rushyrulz
              You know you've played too much FFR when you're tempted to try it on your partner's privates.

              Comment

              • MetalAtlas
                FFR Veteran
                • Aug 2007
                • 1691

                #22
                Re: The Rebirth of Team Red?

                Originally posted by BIGEZAY
                i've been dedicated to this team since it started
                i've added almost everyone, so i dont see how i should get booted for doing my job and geting people into our team.
                and if anyone wants to play me i'll play them
                im not the best at FFR, but im working on it
                face meee- ill take you on hurt wrist and all
                As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.

                Comment

                • dragonmegaXX
                  ITG playing fur
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2008
                  • 3661

                  #23
                  Re: The Rebirth of Team Red?

                  Originally posted by MetalAtlas
                  face meee- ill take you on hurt wrist and all
                  Play me.
                  :]

                  Comment

                  • MetalAtlas
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Aug 2007
                    • 1691

                    #24
                    Re: The Rebirth of Team Red?

                    Originally posted by dragonmegaXX
                    Play me.
                    :]
                    go **** yourself- i still love you
                    As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.

                    Comment

                    • who_cares973
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 15407

                      #25
                      Re: The Rebirth of Team Red?

                      Originally posted by dragonmegaXX
                      Play me.
                      :]
                      play me ^_~

                      Comment

                      • dragonmegaXX
                        ITG playing fur
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2008
                        • 3661

                        #26
                        Re: The Rebirth of Team Red?

                        Originally posted by who_cares973
                        play me ^_~
                        ok :]

                        Comment

                        • xBBx Takedown
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 2627

                          #27
                          Re: The Rebirth of Team Red?

                          Originally posted by norsegod666
                          Since when? I think it was you that didn't follow through with what you needed to do to stay in the loop. Team Blue is very alive.

                          EDIT: If you want to discuss anything with Team Blue right now I am the person to go to. Hammy has been MIA for some time now and kjwkjw has exams for the next week.
                          ummm dude i dont see shi.t about Team Blue besides i rather be Team Red anyway because this time i will have a chance to redeem myself.
                          Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5-1st Place(D3B)
                          Best FMO Score-Battle Theme #37(8.0.0.1)
                          Best AAA-Sword Strike
                          Best BF-Be Princess and Mute City Remix

                          Comment

                          • norsegod666
                            Well hello there!
                            • Apr 2008
                            • 522

                            #28
                            Re: The Rebirth of Team Red?

                            Originally posted by xBBx Takedown
                            i rather be Team Red anyway because this time i will have a chance to redeem myself.
                            Then remove your ****ing Team Blue banner already. Have a nice day.

                            In addition:
                            Originally posted by {Zero}
                            Team User List:
                            {ZERO}
                            BIGEZAY
                            dragonmegaXX
                            fo3h4mm3r
                            GG_Guru
                            ibitepizzaa
                            Jerry DB
                            the.Pavi
                            V.!.P.gUrL CryYstal
                            xx_tigga

                            xBBx Takedown ~Unofficial
                            MP3 player ~Unofficial


                            Unofficial Staff:
                            {Zero} - Founder/Admin
                            BIGEZAY - Team Leader ~Unofficial
                            dragonmegaXX - Forum Organizer
                            Alright now I know for sure that V.!.P.gUrL CryYstal is not a member. I talked to her many times and she was a bit confused about some things and she diecided she doesnt want to switch to Team Red. GG_Guru is questionable. I talked to Krunky about him and from what I gathered GG_Guru is staying with FKO and not moving to Team Red. I would either contact krunky or GG_Guru to confirm.
                            Last edited by norsegod666; 06-27-2009, 07:59 PM. Reason: addendum

                            Comment

                            • dragonmegaXX
                              ITG playing fur
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2008
                              • 3661

                              #29
                              Re: The Rebirth of Team Red?

                              Been scolded by my friends for joining, and there a big deal around here to me.
                              I thought they wouldnt have a prob with multi-teaming, but I was wrong.
                              Sorry about this, but I have to leave this, even though I was in the original. Really sorry.

                              Comment

                              • who_cares973
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 15407

                                #30
                                Re: The Rebirth of Team Red?

                                multi teaming is stupid and ruins the purpose of teams in the first place

                                Comment

                                Working...