L0NEvvolfs 365 days of prizes

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CrownClown
    FFR Veteran
    • Oct 2008
    • 138

    #1006
    Re: L0NEvvolfs 365 days of prizes

    Originally posted by Bangcrashboom
    well yea, but we could always just split it... i mean technically we all did win


    check again?
    Lol, I meant 1000th post. Well technically only Bang and I did lol. But you technically beat me so w.e you wanna do with em is cool wit me.

    Comment

    • tangomango
      FFR Player
      • May 2007
      • 1134

      #1007
      Re: L0NEvvolfs 365 days of prizes

      I don't really care who gets the credits, it's just for fun anyways xD

      Hehe post #1000 again

      Comment

      • Bangcrashboom
        The Lulz, Do It For Them
        • Nov 2006
        • 1055

        #1008
        Re: L0NEvvolfs 365 days of prizes

        Haha you guys are great competitors btw, with the multiple things i have versed against you... oh and gratz on 1st and 2nd in xbx's tourny....3rd for me *cries*

        Originally posted by Bolth mannn
        Bangcrashboom lets make our manboobs touch.

        Comment

        • CrownClown
          FFR Veteran
          • Oct 2008
          • 138

          #1009
          Re: L0NEvvolfs 365 days of prizes

          Originally posted by Bangcrashboom
          Haha you guys are great competitors btw, with the multiple things i have versed against you... oh and gratz on 1st and 2nd in xbx's tourny....3rd for me *cries*
          Thank ya thank ya. Tango and I are teamed up for Gun's tourney but unfortunately I was raped by firestorm in ILY's tourney lol.

          Comment

          • Bangcrashboom
            The Lulz, Do It For Them
            • Nov 2006
            • 1055

            #1010
            Re: L0NEvvolfs 365 days of prizes

            Haha i forgot about ILY's....

            Oh and when did Gun's start? And if you see any others, let me know, i want in =]

            Originally posted by Bolth mannn
            Bangcrashboom lets make our manboobs touch.

            Comment

            • DJAirWave
              Why am I still here?
              FFR Music Producer
              • Jul 2008
              • 683

              #1011
              Re: L0NEvvolfs 365 days of prizes

              I was so busy in another thread I forgot all about this lol

              Comment

              • L0NEvvolf
                FFR Veteran
                • Nov 2006
                • 2068

                #1012
                Re: L0NEvvolfs 365 days of prizes

                Bangcrash wins final post tis only far. Cheaters

                Comment

                • kjwkjw
                  >w<
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 2585

                  #1013
                  Re: L0NEvvolfs 365 days of prizes

                  I'm assuming only one winner for this challenge?
                  How many credits?

                  lol french flies
                  Last edited by kjwkjw; 01-28-2009, 05:53 AM.


                  Goodbye and good riddance, military service (February 23, 2015 ~ February 22, 2017)
                  Project Sekai 535

                  Comment

                  • WTFBrandon
                    Shout out to Hades
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 1387

                    #1014
                    Re: L0NEvvolfs 365 days of prizes

                    I don't get it.
                    All that did was make me want a baconator.
                    I'm a bad bad Boy.

                    Comment

                    • kjwkjw
                      >w<
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 2585

                      #1015
                      Re: L0NEvvolfs 365 days of prizes

                      Originally posted by WTFBrandon
                      I don't get it.
                      All that did was make me want a baconator.
                      Lol, I see you don't like Engrish... I just posted that so I can maybe get a random runner-up prize or something...


                      Goodbye and good riddance, military service (February 23, 2015 ~ February 22, 2017)
                      Project Sekai 535

                      Comment

                      • Bluearrowll
                        ⊙▃⊙
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2007
                        • 7376

                        #1016
                        Re: L0NEvvolfs 365 days of prizes

                        So this thread reminded me of my old computer. I was playing FFR one day, about to AAA a challenging I believe, and then all of a sudden my video card's fan came loose and starting cutting up everything. A beautiful array of smoke and snapping so elegantly seeped through the openings of the motherboard, such that it was the very soul of the computer that was lifting away. And thus, my old computer was no more. And I just sat there, watching, and simply said "what the ****.".
                        1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament
                        1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament
                        3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament
                        5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
                        9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
                        10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
                        10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament

                        FMO AAA Count: 71
                        FGO AAA Count: 10

                        Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
                        PS: Cool AAA's Terry
                        - I Love You


                        An Alarm Clock's Haiku
                        beep beep beep beep beep
                        beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
                        beep beep beep beep beep
                        - ieatyourlvllol

                        Comment

                        • syzergy
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 448

                          #1017
                          Re: L0NEvvolfs 365 days of prizes

                          Originally posted by Triplex72
                          Usually my enormous penis is in the way, so that's what I'm stuck staring at...
                          Originally posted by roundb0x
                          absolutely nothing wrong with this

                          i still have photos of my dad dickfeeding me when i was like 5

                          Comment

                          • L0NEvvolf
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 2068

                            #1018
                            Re: L0NEvvolfs 365 days of prizes

                            OMG I just laughed my ******* ass off.

                            Comment

                            • NFD
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2007
                              • 4715

                              #1019
                              Re: L0NEvvolfs 365 days of prizes

                              I sighed.

                              Comment

                              • flipsta_lombax
                                Lombax Connoisseur
                                • May 2006
                                • 2556

                                #1020
                                Re: L0NEvvolfs 365 days of prizes

                                Lol. This is funnier:




                                LOLOL.
                                And yea, the game is on PS3 boomcrash guy.
                                Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

                                Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

                                Comment

                                Working...