L0NEvvolfs 365 days of prizes

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MeaCulpa
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 841

    #946
    Re: L0NEvvolfs 365 days of prizes

    Good lord, Hammy. Just refreshed the leaderboard and saw you up there. That score's killer.

    Comment

    • HammyMcSquirrel
      Everlong
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Dec 2004
      • 3833

      #947
      Re: L0NEvvolfs 365 days of prizes

      Originally posted by MeaCulpa
      Good lord, Hammy. Just refreshed the leaderboard and saw you up there. That score's killer.
      xD I'm trying to see if I can beat it before posting it, haha.

      Just to clarify, we have until midnight tonight (EST) or midnight tomorrow (when the desktop challenge ends) for this Flash challenge?

      Comment

      • L0NEvvolf
        FFR Veteran
        • Nov 2006
        • 2068

        #948
        Re: L0NEvvolfs 365 days of prizes

        Flash game ends tonight.

        Comment

        • syzergy
          FFR Veteran
          • Jun 2007
          • 448

          #949
          Re: L0NEvvolfs 365 days of prizes



          my background and its all from scratch no other pics were used.

          EDIT:ahhhh photobucket resized it
          Originally posted by Triplex72
          Usually my enormous penis is in the way, so that's what I'm stuck staring at...
          Originally posted by roundb0x
          absolutely nothing wrong with this

          i still have photos of my dad dickfeeding me when i was like 5

          Comment

          • Bangcrashboom
            The Lulz, Do It For Them
            • Nov 2006
            • 1055

            #950
            Re: L0NEvvolfs 365 days of prizes

            Haha cool my idea went through!
            Last edited by Bangcrashboom; 01-25-2009, 07:58 PM.

            Originally posted by Bolth mannn
            Bangcrashboom lets make our manboobs touch.

            Comment

            • DJAirWave
              Why am I still here?
              FFR Music Producer
              • Jul 2008
              • 683

              #951
              Re: L0NEvvolfs 365 days of prizes



              I didn't use anything from the internet. I decided to make it FFR themed since it's for an FFR challenge.

              Comment

              • L0NEvvolf
                FFR Veteran
                • Nov 2006
                • 2068

                #952
                Re: L0NEvvolfs 365 days of prizes

                I made a cool desktop wallpaper to, however it does not count for the challenge because I got all the images from the internet, (Im new to PS) But yea anyways you can make more then one of them for this challenge.



                What you think?

                Comment

                • HammyMcSquirrel
                  Everlong
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 3833

                  #953
                  Re: L0NEvvolfs 365 days of prizes

                  Better post this now before I forget. I don't know how much evidence you need in the screenshot to show that I got it today so hopefully this is fine. Not like it matters much since you can just check out the scoreboard for today.

                  Comment

                  • DJAirWave
                    Why am I still here?
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Jul 2008
                    • 683

                    #954
                    Re: L0NEvvolfs 365 days of prizes

                    L0NEvvolf, if that would've been from scratch a piece of me would've died inside.

                    Comment

                    • maxentropic
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2008
                      • 4

                      #955
                      Re: L0NEvvolfs 365 days of prizes

                      Very nice score there, Hammy. As I guess it's midnight eastern time now, congrats.

                      Comment

                      • L0NEvvolf
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 2068

                        #956
                        Re: L0NEvvolfs 365 days of prizes

                        Haha why is that air wave?

                        Comment

                        • DJAirWave
                          Why am I still here?
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Jul 2008
                          • 683

                          #957
                          Re: L0NEvvolfs 365 days of prizes

                          Because I'm a Photoshop fan and people always come to me for their needs. If that desktop were to be made from scratch then that would've meant you were better than me. Bad for my reputation, but as of now I'm still safe. If I feel threatened by anyones work in this challenge, I'm gonna tweak mine so it could stay at the top..

                          Comment

                          • L0NEvvolf
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 2068

                            #958
                            Re: L0NEvvolfs 365 days of prizes

                            haha That was my 4th time using photoshop

                            Comment

                            • DJAirWave
                              Why am I still here?
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Jul 2008
                              • 683

                              #959
                              Re: L0NEvvolfs 365 days of prizes

                              4th time, and you really appreciate how wonderful it is lol. Makes life alot easier.

                              Comment

                              • L0NEvvolf
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 2068

                                #960
                                Re: L0NEvvolfs 365 days of prizes

                                I like it but still have no clue what the hell im doing.

                                Comment

                                Working...