FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • immawhiteguy
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2005
    • 584

    #1141
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Meh. this is FAIL.

    staying with my aunt and uncle in Texas for the summer. Right now I'm on one of my uncle's computers, which is attached to his like, 50-60" screen TV as a monitor. real nice and all.

    Yeah, can't even play FFR right for some reason. the lag is stupendous >_<

    Its not even real lag. its like, the difference between the game and the screen or something. All I do is miss and get goods <_<;
    I have some catching up to do. Goodness.

    Comment

    • AOD_ELEMENT
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 1672

      #1142
      Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

      yay finally cant wait to get top 8 if i dont i will kill myself and fail miserably at doing it

      Comment

      • Commandersa1
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2006
        • 2344

        #1143
        Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

        Originally posted by s0ulst0n3
        Nowhere near it? I hope I'm in D3 or D2, then. Hehe, then I would get vrofl for sure. I don't really care about the money or sub. If I win either one, is it possible to give to someone else, as a gift or something? I just want every token. x)
        Just drop out when there are 8 people left including you.
        Last edited by Commandersa1; 06-10-2008, 12:24 PM.

        Comment

        • hi_top
          FFR Veteran
          • Jul 2007
          • 1427

          #1144
          Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

          I can't wait*shakes*.

          Comment

          • Izzy
            Snek
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2003
            • 9195

            #1145
            Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

            I cant wait to get vrofl times 2. It should give me another token.

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #1146
              Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

              or if you win it, just give it to me instead.
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • Izzy
                Snek
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2003
                • 9195

                #1147
                Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

                I would except tass would never do that.

                Comment

                • s0ulst0n3
                  <SPACE FOR RENT>
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 2076

                  #1148
                  Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

                  Originally posted by Commandersa1
                  Just drop out when there are 8 people left including you.
                  I want to try though, and see how far I can get.

                  If Tass is okay with it, I might just pass it down to the next person like what would happen if Tass got 1st/2nd/3rd.

                  EDIT: To below post, I'm pretty confident I am in D4 and I'm sure I will still make top 8. D3 or 2 was just a joke.
                  PM me if you want to rent my custom title. :3
                  ~Far too many years of chaos and unrest, far too many voices brutally supressed!~

                  Comment

                  • Commandersa1
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2344

                    #1149
                    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

                    Originally posted by s0ulst0n3
                    Nowhere near it? I hope I'm in D3 or D2, then. Hehe, then I would get vrofl for sure. I don't really care about the money or sub. If I win either one, is it possible to give to someone else, as a gift or something? I just want every token. x)
                    I think he means that you are nowhere near being in D5. You could still be in D4.

                    Comment

                    • cry4eternity
                      ~ added for cuteness
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 979

                      #1150
                      Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

                      So we're already in divisions? Yay! now time to go AAA some FMO's...
                      kidding.. lol I wish
                      can't wait!! good luck to everyone outside of my division!

                      I'm retired

                      Comment

                      • [HectoGtzMX]
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2007
                        • 1474

                        #1151
                        Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

                        I wish I was nowhere near of being in D5

                        • It's coming for you •

                        Comment

                        • Tasselfoot
                          Retired BOSS
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 25185

                          #1152
                          Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

                          Izzy: by placing in the top8, you prevent someone else from getting vROFL. pretty nice, right? The biggest issue is that D5 becomes the hardest division to get vROFL in, since generally it's the same people who will consistently get top8. Whereas D1/D2/D3 it is highly unlikely someone who already has vROFL will get it again.

                          Also... Kit- asked me to give her vROFL to someone else. I said no. So, yea.

                          Soulstone: You are free to give away your prizes to whoever you want, if you wish. That happened with a few people in the last tournament.
                          RIP

                          Comment

                          • Sprite-
                            HAVE ME WITH VODKA
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2005
                            • 7317

                            #1153
                            Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

                            Okay guys. I have woken up and am now getting the first post ready.

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #1154
                              Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • StepmaniaGod6969
                                3 Fingers
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 1015

                                #1155
                                Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

                                sweet
                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                use your cock. unless it isn't long enough. and then i feel sorry for you.



                                Comment

                                Working...