FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • devonin
    Very Grave Indeed
    Community Manager
    Event Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Apr 2004
    • 10120

    #1126
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Read the thread instead of spamming off the same question multiple times.

    Comment

    • mexican_mafia
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2007
      • 33

      #1127
      Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

      I heard lumph went with darkmanticorn to the last convention and proved he wasn't cheating

      Comment

      • Commandersa1
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2006
        • 2344

        #1128
        Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

        Originally posted by mexican_mafia
        why does that #1 lumpguy always get thrown out of tourneys?
        Read the thread before posting... >_<

        I know I have said it at least 3 times, and EnR has said 2-3 times. His XP computer has slowdown, and it does work right. He does not want to play on his vista because vista usually causes you to get way too many goods. So he dropped out, and kind of took a hiatus away from FFR.
        Last edited by Commandersa1; 06-10-2008, 11:57 AM.

        Comment

        • Dominewyorican
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2006
          • 212

          #1129
          Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

          ninja'd ><

          FC/AAA Count (Non Skill/Regular Token Songs)
          : 341/40

          Skill Token Count: 68
          ATM: Playing SM like crazy to better over all skills

          Comment

          • All_That_Chaz
            Supreme Dictator For Life
            • Apr 2004
            • 5874

            #1130
            Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

            Originally posted by AniMeowzerz
            Wait, so Sprite didn't put Chaz in D5 to even it out? :C
            Hahahaha no he would only do it if I requested it, and that's way less funny than out of punishment.
            Back to "Back to Earth"
            Originally posted by FoJaR
            dammit chaz
            Originally posted by FoJaR
            god dammit chaz
            Originally posted by MalReynolds
            I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

            Comment

            • Izzy
              Snek
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2003
              • 9195

              #1131
              Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

              Lump isn't cheating. That's not why hes disqualified.

              Comment

              • Tasselfoot
                Retired BOSS
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2003
                • 25185

                #1132
                Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

                morning babies.... when Sprite wakes up, we'll get Round 1 started. not going to add the songs for the round until he's ready with the 1st Round's thread.
                RIP

                Comment

                • nev670
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Aug 2007
                  • 452

                  #1133
                  Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  morning babies.... when Sprite wakes up, we'll get Round 1 started. not going to add the songs for the round until he's ready with the 1st Round's thread.
                  I kneel before you !
                  Click >>><<<Click

                  Avg Rank: 174 AAA: 40% FC: 99%
                  nev670 & SnS ^_^ !
                  This video is Dedicated to Tasselfoot
                  Jason Key's Best Friend

                  Comment

                  • DayMan951
                    yfwdbwdsb
                    • Dec 2007
                    • 2255

                    #1134
                    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

                    Sprite needs to wake up. Isn't it 2pm where he lives?

                    Comment

                    • Dreddshott
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 481

                      #1135
                      Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

                      Refreshing this thread for endless hours does bring good news ! xD

                      Comment

                      • foilman8805
                        smoke wheat hail satin
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 5704

                        #1136
                        Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

                        Originally posted by DayMan951
                        Sprite needs to wake up. Isn't it 2pm where he lives?
                        ****ing yeah! Lazy ass Sprite!

                        Comment

                        • All_That_Chaz
                          Supreme Dictator For Life
                          • Apr 2004
                          • 5874

                          #1137
                          Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

                          Originally posted by DayMan951
                          Sprite needs to wake up. Isn't it 2pm where he lives?
                          Sprite was up late putting 1500 people in divisions.

                          Plus college students don't wake up in the AM. I think it's a rule or something. I certainly didn't.
                          Back to "Back to Earth"
                          Originally posted by FoJaR
                          dammit chaz
                          Originally posted by FoJaR
                          god dammit chaz
                          Originally posted by MalReynolds
                          I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

                          Comment

                          • Izzy
                            Snek
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2003
                            • 9195

                            #1138
                            Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

                            Yea i was talking to sprite on aim at like 6 am. Sadly i havnt gone to sleep yet.

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #1139
                              Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

                              i go to college and i wake up in the AM. heck, its summer vacation and i'm up early as possible. (10-11am)
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • s0ulst0n3
                                <SPACE FOR RENT>
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 2076

                                #1140
                                Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

                                Originally posted by devonin
                                You're nowhere near being placed in D5. It has 49 people in it.
                                Nowhere near it? I hope I'm in D3 or D2, then. Hehe, then I would get vrofl for sure. I don't really care about the money or sub. If I win either one, is it possible to give to someone else, as a gift or something? I just want every token. x)
                                PM me if you want to rent my custom title. :3
                                ~Far too many years of chaos and unrest, far too many voices brutally supressed!~

                                Comment

                                Working...