FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • zoogarama
    I miss travel let me out
    • Sep 2005
    • 724

    #481
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    I AM GOING TO MAKE A PREDICTION!!!

    I predict that there will be at least two people (if not more) who ask "Hey why aren't I on the list? I said I wanted in on the forum," when Round 1 starts.

    Comment

    • xXDeltaXx
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2008
      • 929

      #482
      Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

      Originally posted by zoogarama
      I AM GOING TO MAKE A PREDICTION!!!

      I predict that there will be at least two people (if not more) who ask "Hey why aren't I on the list? I said I wanted in on the forum," when Round 1 starts.
      haha ur right...people are ALREADY positng like that saying. Quick put me on the list before deadlines!. Im just gonna laugh O=)
      Leaving profile/sig the same for nostaglia apologize in advance for the profile lol
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Co-hosted Delta & Micky's 1st Themed Tournament

      Tournament Results:
      1st Place Finishes: 5
      2nd Place Finishes: 3
      3rd Place Finishes: 2

      Comment

      • zoogarama
        I miss travel let me out
        • Sep 2005
        • 724

        #483
        Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

        Originally posted by xXDeltaXx
        haha ur right...people are ALREADY positng like that saying. Quick put me on the list before deadlines!. Im just gonna laugh O=)
        Yes but most of them are getting told by people who actually read the rules to go push the magic button of doom. It'll be the lame ones that don't check back on the thread to see all of this and are going to get left out.

        Comment

        • foilman8805
          smoke wheat hail satin
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2006
          • 5704

          #484
          Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

          I was actually going to check how many tards said they wanted in on the front page news post. That would be great.

          Comment

          • OmegaCrowman
            Among the Gods
            • Jul 2005
            • 160

            #485
            Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

            Originally posted by smartdude1212
            He probably can, no doubt about that. It's just a matter of how long he needs to get accustomed to FFR's timing and stuff again, and the fact that he doesn't have to hit early anymore - that probably won't take long.

            Hopefully these D5 songs are full of non-spread friendly patterns. Then I might have a fighting chance for a few rounds.
            We all know Shash is good and definately used to be among the best, but I know the situation he's going to be in after not playing for so long. I havent officially played FFR in a little over 6 months now, but I still play a couple games a month when not logged in and I can say after not playing seriously for so long, it REALLY messes up your ability to read FFR stream. Plus PA is a little thrown off too. I used to be able to bf or sdg Tension just about every time but now when I play it, it's like "Omg vietnam wall of notes!" and I'm extremely lucky just to fc these days.

            Granted, everybody's different so maybe he wouldnt have lost his ability to read the notes, but I know I sure have.
            - Guns don't kill people, Lag kills people.

            My PA > Yours, even though I use a wireless keyboard.

            Comment

            • x After Dawn x
              FFR Veteran
              • Jul 2007
              • 1613

              #486
              Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

              So many members...I feel sorry for Sprite and Tass, you guys must have a lot of patience and devotion for this.
              Originally posted by Djr Rap dancer
              Alcohol make peoples retard.
              Drink for forget you are retard and this bring you more retard.
              Just take nicotine patch lol

              Comment

              • gnr61
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Oct 2005
                • 7251

                #487
                Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

                if shash wasn't put in D5...........rofl
                squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                Comment

                • zoogarama
                  I miss travel let me out
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 724

                  #488
                  Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

                  I say we just make the tourny start now because I'm bored as right now. :/

                  Comment

                  • Breakdown16
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 1938

                    #489
                    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

                    I say we start it months later so I can improve a lot.


                    Made by arrekusuof93 at Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe
                    Who remembers this thread? Brings back great memories XD

                    Comment

                    • zoogarama
                      I miss travel let me out
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 724

                      #490
                      Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

                      You'll be fine and btw, you might wanna update your siggy since Shox already won the competition.

                      Comment

                      • Breakdown16
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 1938

                        #491
                        Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

                        Yeah. I'll be fine, as in "I will give an average performance and get eliminated and win nothing." (Yeah, I'm such a pessimist.)

                        And ok, that's great for Shox. Thanks for reminding me; it's time to have a blank siggy again till I think of something better.


                        Made by arrekusuof93 at Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe
                        Who remembers this thread? Brings back great memories XD

                        Comment

                        • Sprite-
                          HAVE ME WITH VODKA
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 7317

                          #492
                          Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

                          Updated as of 6 AM today.

                          Comment

                          • Goldspark
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2006
                            • 106

                            #493
                            Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

                            Originally posted by devonin
                            The first post clearly stats in large letters that posting in this thread does not constitute signing up.
                            Thanks, I'm an idiot. I just presumed it would be as before and didn't bother reading the first post.
                            Originally posted by Fozy14
                            im exelent at Ooze
                            AAAs - I realize no-one cares
                            FCs - I realize no-one cares about this either

                            Comment

                            • Adamaja456
                              Absurd
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 6433

                              #494
                              Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

                              i use a wireless keyboard and i dont experience lag. I've AAAd Cutting Circles and Carrousel Paradise with it...

                              anyways i cant wait for this thing to start! A lot more competition compared to last year.


                              582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
                              602 AAAs(517+23+62)
                              People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
                              DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
                              ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
                              4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
                              Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
                              dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

                              Comment

                              • Dominewyorican
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 212

                                #495
                                Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

                                Originally posted by Adamaja456
                                i use a wireless keyboard and i dont experience lag. I've AAAd Cutting Circles and Carrousel Paradise with it...

                                anyways i cant wait for this thing to start! A lot more competition compared to last year.
                                I tried a wire one last night and it went horrible for me lol. I've always played with this wireless one so I think I'll have to just stick it out. But I will be buying a 20 pack of double A batteries to make sure I'm fully loaded lol.

                                FC/AAA Count (Non Skill/Regular Token Songs)
                                : 341/40

                                Skill Token Count: 68
                                ATM: Playing SM like crazy to better over all skills

                                Comment

                                Working...