Walrus Contest! Ends 10:30pm CST 3/27/08

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kekeb
    davai
    • Dec 2006
    • 2765

    #61
    Re: Walrus Contest! Ends 10:30pm CST 3/27/08

    Silvuh; amazing.

    Comment

    • ninjaKIWI
      plain old ugly ass dumbas
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 3307

      #62
      Re: Walrus Contest! Ends 10:30pm CST 3/27/08

      Where the **** are the songs. Jesus.

      EDIT: Also, Silvuh, that was awesome ;_;
      Originally posted by Jewpinthethird
      "Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
      "Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
      "Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
      "That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
      "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
      "Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.

      Comment

      • SephyxCore
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2006
        • 106

        #63
        Re: Walrus Contest! Ends 10:30pm CST 3/27/08



        omg ya mine's lame XD srsly
        Last edited by SephyxCore; 03-27-2008, 10:15 PM.
        Originally posted by i love you
        Welcome to FFR.
        I'm sure you'll fit right in so long as you kiss ass.
        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        I do accept sexual favors as bribes.
        Originally posted by Netjet!
        Wow, when I thought "someone is going to sig this whether i like it or not". This made me shart my pants and I almost came twice.

        Comment

        • Silver_Brian
          ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Apr 2005
          • 5576

          #64
          Re: Walrus Contest! Ends 10:30pm CST 3/27/08

          who won? =D

          Originally posted by Moogle-master
          i now have another excuse to grow a dick
          Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
          "i've seen your little boy's penis"

          Comment

          • Mans0n
            Sun and Stars
            FFR Music Producer
            • Sep 2006
            • 2907

            #65
            Re: Walrus Contest! Ends 10:30pm CST 3/27/08

            N3v3 ftw!!
            http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Br0wnbread



            Check out my band profile and give it a like! :P

            Comment

            • gnr61
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2005
              • 7251

              #66
              Re: Walrus Contest! Ends 10:30pm CST 3/27/08

              you has 20 minutes to gimme some new songs ya bums
              squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

              Comment

              • neobludragon
                FFR Veteran
                • Apr 2006
                • 282

                #67
                Re: Walrus Contest! Ends 10:30pm CST 3/27/08

                i wish i could be there saturday but no job=no money=no way of getting there which really sucks


                Quick break to say goodnight to my wife and then I am back on this like Tass on Noobs.

                Cheers,

                Synthlight

                Comment

                • sarahxjane
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 2109

                  #68
                  Re: Walrus Contest! Ends 10:30pm CST 3/27/08

                  I was wondering if someone was going to make an animation.
                  It was 7 minutes late though.
                  =O
                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                  Originally posted by funmonkey54
                  *knock knock*
                  *opens door*
                  Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                  Um, ok. May I help you?
                  Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                  as of December 11th 2009.
                  Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                  Comment

                  • Tokzic
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 6878

                    #69
                    Re: Walrus Contest! Ends 10:30pm CST 3/27/08

                    i've discovered that this contest has taught me an important life lesson:

                    walruses look like 500 pound tumors

                    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                    Comment

                    • Istarikitsunelover
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2006
                      • 131

                      #70
                      Re: Walrus Contest! Ends 10:30pm CST 3/27/08

                      I know it's too late, but...

                      They see us trollin'...they hatin'.

                      Comment

                      • jonathanasdf
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 1959

                        #71
                        Re: Walrus Contest! Ends 10:30pm CST 3/27/08

                        TASS... too short! I started eating before you put up the contest, and by the time i finished the contest was over (yeah I eat for a long time so what)

                        So... MAKE THEM LONGER
                        This section intentionally blank.

                        Comment

                        • gnr61
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 7251

                          #72
                          Re: Walrus Contest! Ends 10:30pm CST 3/27/08

                          hey guys if ya aint gonna release the new files tonight can you please say something so i can go to bed rofl
                          squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                          Comment

                          • SephyxCore
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 106

                            #73
                            Re: Walrus Contest! Ends 10:30pm CST 3/27/08

                            xD rofl yeah i know i hope they don't count that against me
                            Originally posted by sarahxjane
                            I was wondering if someone was going to make an animation.
                            It was 7 minutes late though.
                            =O
                            Originally posted by i love you
                            Welcome to FFR.
                            I'm sure you'll fit right in so long as you kiss ass.
                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            I do accept sexual favors as bribes.
                            Originally posted by Netjet!
                            Wow, when I thought "someone is going to sig this whether i like it or not". This made me shart my pants and I almost came twice.

                            Comment

                            • dandandamdandan1111
                              the baker man
                              • Jun 2007
                              • 2176

                              #74
                              Re: Walrus Contest! Ends 10:30pm CST 3/27/08

                              Sooo.....who won?

                              Comment

                              • gnr61
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 7251

                                #75
                                Re: Walrus Contest! Ends 10:30pm CST 3/27/08

                                **midnight as fuc**
                                squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                                Comment

                                Working...