Walrus Contest! Ends 10:30pm CST 3/27/08

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sarahxjane
    FFR Veteran
    • Aug 2005
    • 2109

    #16
    Re: Walrus Contest! Ends 10:30pm CST 3/27/08

    I have an idea!
    Zomg.

    Be back later to post.

    ;]
    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
    Originally posted by funmonkey54
    *knock knock*
    *opens door*
    Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
    Um, ok. May I help you?
    Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

    as of December 11th 2009.
    Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

    Comment

    • EnR
      Massive flaming dildos.
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2007
      • 8431

      #17
      Re: Walrus Contest! Ends 10:30pm CST 3/27/08

      Brb with awsaome paint skillz.

      Win:
      removed by tass. no thong pic.

      Edit: Mother ****er. I was thinking of that picture in the chat. So I got a damn seal
      Last edited by Tasselfoot; 03-27-2008, 07:57 PM.
      sigpic

      Comment

      • trumaestro
        I don't get no respect
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2006
        • 1332

        #18
        Re: Walrus Contest! Ends 10:30pm CST 3/27/08



        Eh, I don't know.

        Comment

        • MoopToThePowerOfQ
          FFR Veteran
          • Feb 2007
          • 77

          #19
          Re: Walrus Contest! Ends 10:30pm CST 3/27/08

          Comment

          • EDEdDNEdDYFaN
            FFR Veteran
            • May 2003
            • 2119

            #20
            Re: Walrus Contest! Ends 10:30pm CST 3/27/08


            Comment

            • sarahxjane
              FFR Veteran
              • Aug 2005
              • 2109

              #21
              Re: Walrus Contest! Ends 10:30pm CST 3/27/08

              I'm almost done.
              >=D
              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
              Originally posted by funmonkey54
              *knock knock*
              *opens door*
              Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
              Um, ok. May I help you?
              Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

              as of December 11th 2009.
              Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

              Comment

              • User1176756

                #22
                Re: Walrus Contest! Ends 10:30pm CST 3/27/08

                Half assed but oh well.

                Comment

                • Magic_V2
                  RobMagic
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 638

                  #23
                  Re: Walrus Contest! Ends 10:30pm CST 3/27/08



                  The Matrix AND demotivational at the SAME TIME?!
                  :O:O:O:L:OS:"O
                  Last edited by Magic_V2; 03-27-2008, 08:18 PM.

                  Comment

                  • foilman8805
                    smoke wheat hail satin
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 5704

                    #24
                    Re: Walrus Contest! Ends 10:30pm CST 3/27/08

                    Comment

                    • Tasselfoot
                      Retired BOSS
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 25185

                      #25
                      Re: Walrus Contest! Ends 10:30pm CST 3/27/08

                      malDON and I are currently unimpressed by the submissions.... y'all need to step it up. you have a little over 1 hour.
                      RIP

                      Comment

                      • hazard28
                        That old weeb
                        • Apr 2007
                        • 280

                        #26
                        Re: Walrus Contest! Ends 10:30pm CST 3/27/08

                        lolz walrus
                        Originally posted by Reincarnate
                        How on earth could one possibly eat those words?
                        Originally posted by MrGiggles
                        Well, you'd have to print them out first.

                        Comment

                        • Adamaja456
                          Absurd
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 6433

                          #27
                          Re: Walrus Contest! Ends 10:30pm CST 3/27/08

                          J2 stole my KFC idea =[
                          haha made it really quick


                          582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
                          602 AAAs(517+23+62)
                          People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
                          DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
                          ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
                          4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
                          Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
                          dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

                          Comment

                          • lumphoboextreme
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jan 2005
                            • 8592

                            #28
                            Re: Walrus Contest! Ends 10:30pm CST 3/27/08

                            Originally posted by J2615
                            lmao what is that thing?

                            Comment

                            • WaLkInStIcK
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2007
                              • 37

                              #29
                              Re: Walrus Contest! Ends 10:30pm CST 3/27/08

                              Comment

                              • sarahxjane
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Aug 2005
                                • 2109

                                #30
                                Re: Walrus Contest! Ends 10:30pm CST 3/27/08

                                Sorry for the size.
                                Hope someone finds it amusing.
                                ^^;


                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                                Originally posted by funmonkey54
                                *knock knock*
                                *opens door*
                                Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                                Um, ok. May I help you?
                                Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                                as of December 11th 2009.
                                Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                                Comment

                                Working...