3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 6

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • stlunatic0124
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2005
    • 3228

    #211
    Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 6

    that means sprite picked good songs, they're supposed to challenge us . personally i was getting sick of the songs with a bunch of bpm changes and strange bursts that my laptop won't register because i can't hit anything remotely close to 3 keys at the same time. wrath, divinity, and tgwp5 all had a retarded amount of bursts.

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #212
      Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 6

      GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M SO FRUSTRATED.

      I just Bf'ed Wish, but I still can't get under 30 goods on Frozen, and I'm fc'ing every like 1 of 5 trys.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • psxsteven5
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2003
        • 156

        #213
        Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 6

        God the song is long. Anything that I have to keep playing to improve my perfect count that takes 4 minutes is annoying, especially since I don't play spread and BotM is pretty hard playing the way I do.
        HA! You think I can't eat this? Watch me!

        Comment

        • zoogarama
          I miss travel let me out
          • Sep 2005
          • 724

          #214
          Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 6

          Originally posted by stlunatic0124
          that means sprite picked good songs, they're supposed to challenge us . personally i was getting sick of the songs with a bunch of bpm changes and strange bursts that my laptop won't register because i can't hit anything remotely close to 3 keys at the same time. wrath, divinity, and tgwp5 all had a retarded amount of bursts.
          i know so i heard tass and synth and whoever was there on the live video last night saying Sprite- was complaing about everyone's complaints with the tournament. I mean first we're complaining about the songs being too easy and when he tries to give us what we want you lot go and cry about it.
          Last edited by zoogarama; 10-12-2007, 08:24 PM.

          Comment

          • bender5
            The 40% Iron Chef
            • Jan 2005
            • 4894

            #215
            Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 6

            The reason hewhoishigh isn't considered bs is kept on the DL so i won't say it even though sprite- himself told me what the reason he is legit... He and Tass have their reasons for considering him legit and he is going to stay that way... They may or may not announce it, but all I'm saying is I believe him, and for good reason at that

            edit: lolz i was so spaced out when i typed that sorry for redundancy
            Last edited by bender5; 10-12-2007, 08:53 PM.

            Comment

            • talisman
              Resident Penguin
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2003
              • 4598

              #216
              Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 6

              I'm also experiencing this "being ****ty except when you first try the song" phenomenon. I think the best I've done since the 3 boo is a 3 good fc. It's annoying, but I also haven't been trying hard either. Eventually I'll head down to the labs and do it on proper graphics, which should help.

              Comment

              • Nevlusti
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2005
                • 72

                #217
                Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 6

                Pears, Potatoes, Peaches, Plums, Pumpernickel, Prunes, Pasta, Pomegranates, Pizza, Pistachios, Prawns, Profiteroles, Pirrolines, Pralines, Potato chips...yeah.

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #218
                  Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 6

                  +2 more blackflags

                  I SWEAR I HAD A ****ING AAA
                  I saw every note as a perfect except for ~830 combo where it lagged me. **** **** dicks. Also I always mess up at the trills after 1000.
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • flipsta_lombax
                    Lombax Connoisseur
                    • May 2006
                    • 2556

                    #219
                    Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 6

                    If someone have already kept track, are there already 8 people who've submitted a decent score in Advanced? Please let it not be so. >.>;
                    Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

                    Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

                    Comment

                    • stlunatic0124
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 3228

                      #220
                      Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 6

                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I'm also experiencing this "being ****ty except when you first try the song" phenomenon. I think the best I've done since the 3 boo is a 3 good fc. It's annoying, but I also haven't been trying hard either. Eventually I'll head down to the labs and do it on proper graphics, which should help.
                      Dude seriously same thing. AAA'd first try in like 4 months, I didn't even remember what the steps were like. Then it took me another 150 tries to AAA again. Oh ya and at the computer lab at school today I played 1 run of runnymorning without lifting my fingers off the keys because it's embarrassing to hit them loud, and got 1 miss through the long jack. My laptop must stink.

                      Comment

                      • talisman
                        Resident Penguin
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2003
                        • 4598

                        #221
                        Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 6

                        yeah I have to use the labs when there's no one else there otherwise I feel like a huge douche for making all the noise. and a loser. but mainly a douche.

                        Comment

                        • Draigun
                          om nom nom nom.
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Jun 2004
                          • 751

                          #222
                          Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 6

                          For some reason, {Frozen} is a sixteenth note offbeat on my laptop, but not when I played on a friend's PC.

                          I've adjusted, but it's still a bit annoying.

                          Also, so close to a AAA, but I keep ****ing up in the final run. :<
                          What?

                          Comment

                          • talisman
                            Resident Penguin
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2003
                            • 4598

                            #223
                            Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 6

                            I'm convinced the bpm is wrong... it gradually gets worse and worse off the farther you get in the song. Like the doubles in 700ish combo are clearly WAY off.

                            Comment

                            • flipsta_lombax
                              Lombax Connoisseur
                              • May 2006
                              • 2556

                              #224
                              Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 6

                              I turn off the sound when I play this song. I rely on my keyboard and my ears with this.
                              Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

                              Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

                              Comment

                              • talisman
                                Resident Penguin
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2003
                                • 4598

                                #225
                                Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 6

                                went to the labs. had one run where I actually made it to the end section with a AAA but choked and got two. On the plus side I just got my first fc of bb evolution, albeit with **** pa because I didn't think I'd end up fc'ing in the beginning and wasn't trying.

                                Comment

                                Working...