3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 4

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • One Winged Angel
    Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2007
    • 10837

    #151
    Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 4

    honey, the burgers are ready
    Attached Files


    Originally posted by ilikexd
    i want to be cucked by cirno

    Comment

    • foilman8805
      smoke wheat hail satin
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2006
      • 5704

      #152
      Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 4

      Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
      i love divinity.
      its so awesome thinking you got like, 1 good.
      then at the end, seeing 5.
      just awesome.
      how about playing Cash Cow and thinking you got maybe...10 goods, and then seeing 32.

      CASH COW ARE TERRIBLE.

      Comment

      • Tortured_Life
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2005
        • 15

        #153
        Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 4

        Originally posted by Synthlight
        Super Crack Whores.. All of you.

        Cheers,

        Synthlight

        Comment

        • jeumaitre
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 65

          #154
          Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 4

          404 - หน้าไม่พร้อมใช้งาน


          Ill improve later... its a bad day for me =(

          Comment

          • cyrx900
            rofl XD shut up
            • Nov 2006
            • 475

            #155
            Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 4

            One Winged Angel, you and your jokes lol. Goodness, there is so many complaints about Cash Cow. I thought it was a pretty dumb stepfile as well, but I AAA'd it, and that's all I care about.
            Originally posted by rsr2
            ^ Knows what good food is
            If you're new to FFR and you want to be a master of the game, go here:

            http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=94323
            Playing style: NumPad (4,2,8,6)/ASKL
            Favorite Stepfile: Unknown
            Favorite foods: Bacon Cheeseburger (angus or buffalo meat), Little Ceasers cheese pizza
            Favorite Drink: Dr. Pepper, O.J., Chocolate Milkshake

            Comment

            • ChaosMaster1
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2005
              • 429

              #156
              Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 4

              I prefer the Cash Elephant(more cash)

              my story was deleted at 500 words..damn im so pissed!

              15 AAAs!

              Comment

              • One Winged Angel
                Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2007
                • 10837

                #157
                Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 4

                no, i wanna read the story!


                Originally posted by ilikexd
                i want to be cucked by cirno

                Comment

                • Kuro-shiro
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 5

                  #158
                  Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 4



                  oh wow

                  Comment

                  • coryall
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 22

                    #159
                    Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 4

                    Comment

                    • oscarob7
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2004
                      • 122

                      #160
                      Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 4

                      AAA attempt stats:
                      711 games
                      almost 5 hours
                      107,731,615 points gained - 124 ranks up
                      Best-> 2 goods
                      Why: My F***ING COMPUTER KEEPS ON LAGGING WHEN I HAVE A FPC!!!


                      I will keep on trying.... I usually get AAA the second day...
                      Last edited by oscarob7; 09-30-2007, 10:10 AM.






                      Comment

                      • Cosmic M
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2007
                        • 328

                        #161
                        Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 4

                        Dont ever let anybody tell you playing FFR is easier on a sticky keyboard. Im never submitting from school again.



                        Final AAA count: 86+1+19 = 106 (I'm Done)
                        Latest: Zodiac

                        Originally posted by omgitznpv
                        & GUISE STAY THE **** AWAY FROM COSMICM

                        Comment

                        • gtrick69
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 17

                          #162
                          Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 4

                          I think people should say what that really mean on the internet, like instead of lol or lmao it should be lqtm or laughing quietly to myself =]

                          Comment

                          • Cosmic M
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2007
                            • 328

                            #163
                            Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 4

                            Ok Ok, I swear ill stop already.



                            Final AAA count: 86+1+19 = 106 (I'm Done)
                            Latest: Zodiac

                            Originally posted by omgitznpv
                            & GUISE STAY THE **** AWAY FROM COSMICM

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #164
                              Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 4

                              Played divinity a couple of times at work, and realized the frame difference between this computer and mine. This couputer registers everything a frame earlier than my computer at home, and I'm so used to my home computer I barely get out of the first 300 notes without getting a good.

                              AAA sometime on home computer, The rolls are easy, the 32nds in the mid are the only hard part.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • ianianian44
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2007
                                • 11

                                #165
                                Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 4

                                Holy crap I hate Killer Dance Floor. Can't believe there's so many AAA's already

                                Comment

                                Working...