FFR Events in the Gambling Hall

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kmay
    Don't forget me
    • Jan 2007
    • 6532

    #976
    Re: FFR Events in the Gambling Hall

    so i just tried gambling between myself to try and get less negative... DID NOT WORK AT ALL lolololol

    Comment

    • Kanade Tachibana
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2013
      • 7

      #977
      Re: FFR Events in the Gambling Hall

      I bet all my 1000 credits and lost. I'm not betting again.

      Comment

      • FF_rules
        FF Veteran
        • May 2006
        • 668

        #978
        Re: FFR Events in the Gambling Hall

        250,000 15 hours ago Accept
        250,000 15 hours ago Accept
        250,000 15 hours ago Accept
        250,000 15 hours ago Accept
        250,000 15 hours ago Accept
        250,000 15 hours ago Accept
        250,000 15 hours ago Accept
        250,000 15 hours ago Accept
        250,000 15 hours ago Accept
        250,000 15 hours ago Accept
        250,000 15 hours ago Accept
        250,000 15 hours ago Accept
        250,000 15 hours ago Accept
        250,000 15 hours ago Accept
        250,000 15 hours ago Accept
        250,000 15 hours ago Accept

        Jesus christ what is this

        Comment

        • TheSaxRunner05
          The Doctor
          • Apr 2006
          • 6144

          #979
          Re: FFR Events in the Gambling Hall

          This is why I don't gamble

          Credits Won: 134,479
          Credits Lost: 249,090
          Best Win Streak: 4
          Worst Lose Streak: 6


          Comment

          • kmay
            Don't forget me
            • Jan 2007
            • 6532

            #980
            Re: FFR Events in the Gambling Hall

            Another one of my walls. Ugh why does it take so long to take these bets. UGH

            Comment

            • kmay
              Don't forget me
              • Jan 2007
              • 6532

              #981
              Re: FFR Events in the Gambling Hall

              ummmm this is a little ridiculous. come on guys

              Comment

              • Red Blaster
                Bridge Burner
                • Jun 2011
                • 2040

                #982
                Re: FFR Events in the Gambling Hall

                I'll take them on the condition that when I lose you refund my 250
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                Originally posted by choof
                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                what's a milky christmas :O

                Comment

                • kmay
                  Don't forget me
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6532

                  #983
                  Re: FFR Events in the Gambling Hall

                  250,000 2 days ago Won
                  250,000 2 days ago Won
                  250,000 2 days ago Lost
                  250,000 2 days ago Lost
                  250,000 2 days ago Lost
                  250,000 2 days ago Won
                  250,000 2 days ago Lost
                  250,000 2 days ago Lost
                  250,000 2 days ago Lost
                  250,000 2 days ago Won
                  250,000 2 days ago Won
                  250,000 2 days ago Won
                  250,000 2 days ago Lost
                  250,000 2 days ago Lost
                  250,000 2 days ago Lost
                  250,000 2 days ago Lost











                  welp with this loss it seems like the gambling hall has died

                  Comment

                  • rushyrulz
                    Digital Dancing!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 12985

                    #984
                    Re: FFR Events in the Gambling Hall

                    ew neg million

                    I won one of those sry
                    Last edited by rushyrulz; 02-19-2015, 09:23 AM.


                    Comment

                    • kmay
                      Don't forget me
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6532

                      #985
                      Re: FFR Events in the Gambling Hall

                      Hahahaha you dick

                      Comment

                      • FF_rules
                        FF Veteran
                        • May 2006
                        • 668

                        #986
                        Re: FFR Events in the Gambling Hall

                        100 18 seconds ago Lost
                        100 22 seconds ago Lost
                        100 26 seconds ago Lost
                        10 3 seconds ago Lost
                        10 7 seconds ago Lost
                        10 31 seconds ago Lost

                        Is it time for me to break my loss streak record?

                        Comment

                        • kmay
                          Don't forget me
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6532

                          #987
                          Re: FFR Events in the Gambling Hall

                          not just yet!

                          Comment

                          • MarcusHawkins
                            The Punny Anti-PA Guy
                            • Jun 2013
                            • 1221

                            #988
                            Re: FFR Events in the Gambling Hall

                            Well, that's just great. yesterday i'm back down to <1k. Quite a shame, really.
                            I wonder how many tournaments it would take to get back to 150k.

                            Also, the Secret genre is stupid, since credits are required to play files. I don't like that concept. They should just transfer over to the Song Purchased Section.

                            Anyways, rip Gambling Hall Event - 2014-2015.

                            Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

                            This man is three months too early.
                            Originally posted by badman7772
                            Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

                            Originally posted by _Zenith_
                            what the fuck marcus lmao

                            Originally posted by rushyrulz
                            You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

                            Originally posted by DDRNGGin
                            Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

                            Originally posted by Sky Kitten
                            Best Newbie
                            1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

                            Up And Coming FFRer
                            2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

                            Comment

                            • Kanzas
                              Buh
                              • Jul 2014
                              • 1459

                              #989
                              Re: FFR Events in the Gambling Hall

                              10 8 hours ago Won
                              10 8 hours ago Won
                              10 8 hours ago Won
                              10 8 hours ago Won
                              10 8 hours ago Won
                              10 8 hours ago Won
                              10 8 hours ago Won
                              10 8 hours ago Won

                              I believe I wasted some wins...




                              Top 5
                              Pimp Slap - 7-0-0-1
                              party 4u "holy nite mix" v2 - 5-0-1-2
                              Fei Longer - AAA
                              HELLBEAT - 9-0-1-3
                              Flame Repellent - 5-0-0-0

                              Comment

                              • FFR Events
                                How eventful...
                                Event Staff
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Sep 2014
                                • 325

                                #990
                                Re: FFR Events in the Gambling Hall

                                Originally posted by MarcusHawkins
                                Anyways, rip Gambling Hall Event - 2014-2015.
                                It hasn't stopped, I'm still making and taking bets. It's just on a smaller scale now, only every once and a while as opposed to playing and checking on it for several hours a day.

                                If I place some large bets or get some good gains in a day, I'll be sure to post about it.

                                Comment

                                Working...