9th Official Tournament -- Round 8

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • shadow 1800
    I can't think of anything
    • Dec 2006
    • 1183

    #3901
    Re: 9th Official Tournament -- Round 6

    I am so fucking done, that GOOD@!!!!

    Comment

    • EzExZeRo7497
      ⠀
      • Dec 2010
      • 6858

      #3902
      Re: 9th Official Tournament -- Round 6

      Comment

      • ItsOnlyDanO
        Stuck in the past
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2013
        • 1168

        #3903
        Re: 9th Official Tournament -- Round 6

        bf or die

        sounds like fun
        Ghosts appear and fade away.......

        Comment

        • GammaBlaster
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2011
          • 1317

          #3904
          Re: 9th Official Tournament -- Round 6

          I'm done
          https://soundcloud.com/aquellex/crystal-chamber-combustion

          Comment

          • smartdude1212
            2 is poo
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2005
            • 6687

            #3905
            Re: 9th Official Tournament -- Round 6

            Serious heat in D7 (mm).

            Comment

            • GammaBlaster
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2011
              • 1317

              #3906
              Re: 9th Official Tournament -- Round 6

              I swear if Round 8's file for D7 ends up as a token...
              https://soundcloud.com/aquellex/crystal-chamber-combustion

              Comment

              • Dynam0
                The Dominator
                • Sep 2005
                • 8987

                #3907
                Re: 9th Official Tournament -- Round 6

                Gonna go super saiyan sometime this week...not sure when but I'm gonna whore this one more time when I'm ready ..

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #3908
                  Re: 9th Official Tournament -- Round 6

                  I'll be very sad if that does happen again.

                  Then again... all you would have to do, Gamma, is just participate in the next tournament. Boom, instant unlock.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • One Winged Angel
                    Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 10837

                    #3909
                    Re: 9th Official Tournament -- Round 6

                    BF overflow almost in effect yis


                    Originally posted by ilikexd
                    i want to be cucked by cirno

                    Comment

                    • shadow 1800
                      I can't think of anything
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 1183

                      #3910
                      Re: 9th Official Tournament -- Round 6

                      lmfao I just... ok

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #3911
                        Re: 9th Official Tournament -- Round 6

                        DaaaaAAAAAAaaang.

                        In before boo-flag or die.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • DossarLX ODI
                          Batch Manager
                          Game Manager
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2008
                          • 15013

                          #3912
                          Re: 9th Official Tournament -- Round 6

                          1 good cutoff in D7 GG
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #3913
                            Re: 9th Official Tournament -- Round 6

                            That just indicates how ridiculous you guys are.

                            True stepmans, whoazers.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • EzExZeRo7497
                              ⠀
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 6858

                              #3914
                              Re: 9th Official Tournament -- Round 6

                              Holy shit that boo is stupidly painful

                              Comment

                              • ilikexd
                                ​
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Apr 2006
                                • 3209

                                #3915
                                Re: 9th Official Tournament -- Round 6

                                Originally posted by shadow 1800
                                lmfao I just... ok

                                did you really thought it was over

                                Comment

                                Working...