FFR 10th Anniversary....Treasure Hunt!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • demonllama6124
    im your grandpa!!!
    • Mar 2004
    • 1440

    #16
    Re: FFR 10th Anniversary....Treasure Hunt!

    horrible, everyones bitching about 8, i already got it lol. sadly, its the only one i got
    Originally posted by nestlekwik
    Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
    Originally posted by welsh_girl
    OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

    Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
    Originally posted by Velocity
    leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
    Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
    http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

    Comment

    • iironiic
      D6 FFR Legacy Player
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2009
      • 4342

      #17
      Re: FFR 10th Anniversary....Treasure Hunt!

      I don't have a reader for 8 rofl. I got Clue #1 though. (:

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #18
        Re: FFR 10th Anniversary....Treasure Hunt!

        Originally posted by iironiic
        I don't have a reader for 8 rofl. I got Clue #1 though. (:
        Originally posted by YOSHl
        as for clue 8, cmon everyone you have internet
        :V


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • RagedBerserker
          Hello Kitty
          • Sep 2004
          • 1296

          #19
          Re: FFR 10th Anniversary....Treasure Hunt!

          Lol I got clue 4... as it's the only one I could figure out...

          I'm just an old boy now

          Comment

          • YoshL
            Celestial Harbor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2008
            • 6156

            #20
            Re: FFR 10th Anniversary....Treasure Hunt!

            it's been almost an hour, so i'll release a clue in 10 minutes, if you would like a specific hint, post here and I'll decide how to push you all in the right direction


            Originally posted by Charu
            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

            Comment

            • jgano
              Retired
              • Jan 2008
              • 664

              #21
              Re: FFR 10th Anniversary....Treasure Hunt!

              stuck on #3, #5, #7.

              EDIT: Just #7 is left. Can't figure this one out yet.
              Last edited by jgano; 11-24-2012, 03:32 PM.
              Master AAA's: 30
              Guru AAA's: 1
              Brutal+ FC's: 46 (MOST RECENT: The Bird's Midair Heatstroke)
              Best AAA's: OVERklock, Mario Minor, Paraclete, FFLBF, Shatterscape, Spaceman, Pitch Black, Requiem -Dies irae-, Queen of Bootlegs

              Comment

              • andy-o24
                Married Man
                • May 2006
                • 1527

                #22
                Re: FFR 10th Anniversary....Treasure Hunt!

                One Two and Six done. No idea what to do now. The others actually look hard.

                Edit: 8 was simple.

                -o24
                Last edited by andy-o24; 11-24-2012, 03:00 PM.
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                Best strat: enjoy the game, play what you feel like when you feel like it. Don't think about what you are doing or why, enjoy the gameplay, the artistry behind the stepfile, and enjoy the music.

                When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

                Originally posted by Shashakiro
                Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.

                Comment

                • RagedBerserker
                  Hello Kitty
                  • Sep 2004
                  • 1296

                  #23
                  Re: FFR 10th Anniversary....Treasure Hunt!

                  Oh baby I have 4 and 2

                  I'm just an old boy now

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #24
                    Re: FFR 10th Anniversary....Treasure Hunt!

                    clue 3 was converted wrong, my apologies ;_;

                    it's been fixed in the OP


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • RagedBerserker
                      Hello Kitty
                      • Sep 2004
                      • 1296

                      #25
                      Re: FFR 10th Anniversary....Treasure Hunt!

                      i have 1 2 and 4... cmonnnnnnnnnn i suck at this

                      I'm just an old boy now

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #26
                        Re: FFR 10th Anniversary....Treasure Hunt!

                        Hint no. #1 : For clue # 5, look very carefully at what numbers and letters are being used.


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • demonllama6124
                          im your grandpa!!!
                          • Mar 2004
                          • 1440

                          #27
                          Re: FFR 10th Anniversary....Treasure Hunt!

                          1, 2, and 8. im gonna be pissed if the winners are decided while im trying to figure this out
                          Originally posted by nestlekwik
                          Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
                          Originally posted by welsh_girl
                          OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

                          Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
                          Originally posted by Velocity
                          leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
                          Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
                          http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

                          Comment

                          • 8 Hour Whore
                            ←↓↑→ Lets Bang? ←↓↑→
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 2324

                            #28
                            Re: FFR 10th Anniversary....Treasure Hunt!

                            Took me less then 20 min ^.^ I have no life lol
                            Off to work I go =P
                            R.I.P JellyGod <333

                            Best AAA: Banned Forever
                            BlackFlags: 49

                            Comment

                            • RagedBerserker
                              Hello Kitty
                              • Sep 2004
                              • 1296

                              #29
                              Re: FFR 10th Anniversary....Treasure Hunt!

                              dont know how to do 3 5 and 7... oh well... was fun.

                              I'm just an old boy now

                              Comment

                              • qqwref
                                stepmania archaeologist
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2005
                                • 4092

                                #30
                                Re: FFR 10th Anniversary....Treasure Hunt!

                                I have all the clues decoded and I have no clue what to do with more than half of them. Is that bad? I think that's bad.
                                Best AAA: Policy In The Sky [Oni] (81)
                                Best SDG: PANTS (86)
                                Best FC: Future Invasion (93)

                                Comment

                                Working...