Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in FFR Events only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
Flash Flash Revolution
FFR Events
Leap Year Day SponCon~ FREEDOM DiVE giveaway!!!
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
5
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
2
3
4
5
template
Next
gabrieljd
FFR Veteran
Join Date:
Sep 2006
Posts:
259
Share
Post
#61
03-1-2012, 06:57 AM
Re: Leap Year Day SponCon~ FREEDOM DiVE giveaway!!!
I'm going to kill whoever sent the 12 boo one.
Comment
Post
Cancel
One Winged Angel
Anime Avatars
( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Mar 2007
Posts:
10837
Share
Post
#62
03-1-2012, 07:06 AM
Re: Leap Year Day SponCon~ FREEDOM DiVE giveaway!!!
lol k I'm beyond confused...so at least four people sent in a triple booflag but only two appear?
ah well lol
Originally posted by
ilikexd
i want to be cucked by cirno
Comment
Post
Cancel
iironiic
D6 FFR Legacy Player
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Jan 2009
Posts:
4342
Share
Post
#63
03-1-2012, 07:09 AM
Re: Leap Year Day SponCon~ FREEDOM DiVE giveaway!!!
Originally posted by
One Winged Angel
lol k I'm beyond confused...so at least four people sent in a triple booflag but only two appear?
ah well lol
Hahaha I thought you were kidding. Now I'm wondering about that haha.
Comment
Post
Cancel
One Winged Angel
Anime Avatars
( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Mar 2007
Posts:
10837
Share
Post
#64
03-1-2012, 07:13 AM
Re: Leap Year Day SponCon~ FREEDOM DiVE giveaway!!!
I wasn't kidding haha
Originally posted by
ilikexd
i want to be cucked by cirno
Comment
Post
Cancel
wildfireskunk
Purveyor of tea
Join Date:
Sep 2004
Posts:
1247
Share
Post
#65
03-1-2012, 10:00 AM
Re: Leap Year Day SponCon~ FREEDOM DiVE giveaway!!!
I love the optimism of the person who submitted 5730
ITG guru, FFR noob, wants to hug every cat.
Comment
Post
Cancel
igotrhythm
Fractals!
Join Date:
Sep 2004
Posts:
6535
Share
Post
#66
03-1-2012, 07:43 PM
Re: Leap Year Day SponCon~ FREEDOM DiVE giveaway!!!
12700 (4-0-0-0)
This was mine.
Originally posted by
thesunfan
I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR
Comment
Post
Cancel
omega_grunt666
Nescio quid faciam
Join Date:
Jul 2004
Posts:
894
Share
Post
#67
03-2-2012, 03:54 PM
Re: Leap Year Day SponCon~ FREEDOM DiVE giveaway!!!
1-1-0-1 and 0-2-0-2
=(x999
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
1
2
3
4
5
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment