Leap Year Day SponCon~ FREEDOM DiVE giveaway!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rayword45
    Local Teenage Wastebasket
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2007
    • 3212

    #16
    Re: Leap Year Day SponCon~ FREEDOM DiVE giveaway!!!

    Since I already have the token

    A. Can I participate (for the hell of it)

    B. If A, will I take away others chances?
    The above post has a 50% chance of being useless. Potentially. Maybe.

    BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

    Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

    And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
    NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.

    Comment

    • The_Toymaker
      FFR Veteran
      • Oct 2011
      • 820

      #17
      Re: Leap Year Day SponCon~ FREEDOM DiVE giveaway!!!

      If I win, can I give the token to someone else?

      Comment

      • nois-or-e
        SponCon Aficionado
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2007
        • 3250

        #18
        Re: Leap Year Day SponCon~ FREEDOM DiVE giveaway!!!

        Good question guys The token is not transferable, that wouldn't be very fair.
        Instead, I'll make an adjustment! If you already possess the token, you may still participate. However, if your highest unique score falls in the top 5, I'll send 10,000 credits your way!!
        In the event that this happens, a token will be awarded to the 6th highest unique score. So regardless of what happens, 5 tokens are guaranteed

        Hope this clears that up. I'll see if I can get someone to edit that into the op as I am on my phone on a train right now.

        p.s - the amount of entries are piling up. Keep them coming! !!~~
        Last edited by nois-or-e; 02-28-2012, 07:25 PM.

        Comment

        • Anaru
          Banned
          • Dec 2011
          • 1530

          #19
          Re: Leap Year Day SponCon~ FREEDOM DiVE giveaway!!!

          T__T really need this token

          Comment

          • hi19hi19
            lol happy
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Oct 2005
            • 12194

            #20
            Re: Leap Year Day SponCon~ FREEDOM DiVE giveaway!!!

            Originally posted by Anaru
            T__T really need this token
            You could always beat dossballs in my tournament and get it

            Just sayin'


            Comment

            • iironiic
              D6 FFR Legacy Player
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2009
              • 4342

              #21
              Re: Leap Year Day SponCon~ FREEDOM DiVE giveaway!!!

              I wished my 128-128-0-0-0 on Space Entropy is worthy enough to get the token ;c

              I even did it on Legacy D:

              Comment

              • Anaru
                Banned
                • Dec 2011
                • 1530

                #22
                Re: Leap Year Day SponCon~ FREEDOM DiVE giveaway!!!

                i can't beat dossballs >;o

                Comment

                • bmah
                  shots FIRED
                  Profile Moderator
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  Global Moderator
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 8448

                  #23
                  Re: Leap Year Day SponCon~ FREEDOM DiVE giveaway!!!

                  I submitted my raffle tickets for this event.

                  Comment

                  • nois-or-e
                    SponCon Aficionado
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 3250

                    #24
                    Re: Leap Year Day SponCon~ FREEDOM DiVE giveaway!!!

                    You guys are all awesome. Keep them coming! !!

                    Comment

                    • m3t4kn1ght
                      I have a calico cat
                      • Jun 2008
                      • 180

                      #25
                      Re: Leap Year Day SponCon~ FREEDOM DiVE giveaway!!!

                      It would be nice if the top score #1 would earn some extra credits with the token. But yeah good luck everyone who entered.

                      Comment

                      • sticklydude
                        r.i.p. tiny hippo
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 2165

                        #26
                        Re: Leap Year Day SponCon~ FREEDOM DiVE giveaway!!!

                        So whoever sends an AAA first won? I don't get it.

                        Comment

                        • wildfireskunk
                          Purveyor of tea
                          • Sep 2004
                          • 1247

                          #27
                          Re: Leap Year Day SponCon~ FREEDOM DiVE giveaway!!!

                          Originally posted by sticklydude
                          So whoever sends an AAA first won? I don't get it.
                          Everyone sends in 2 scores, and the highest scores that are unique get the prize. You have to be the only person to have sent in your score, if anyone else got the same score then your entry doesn't count.

                          So a AAA could get you the token, as long as no-one else sent in a AAA.

                          MINDGAMES.
                          ITG guru, FFR noob, wants to hug every cat.

                          Comment

                          • bmah
                            shots FIRED
                            Profile Moderator
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            Global Moderator
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 8448

                            #28
                            Re: Leap Year Day SponCon~ FREEDOM DiVE giveaway!!!

                            Just get the highest raw score you think NO ONE ELSE will obtain. It's basically a guessing game at that point. Does make you wonder though if no one will actually send a AAA score, because that'd be hilarious if no one did.

                            Comment

                            • nois-or-e
                              SponCon Aficionado
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 3250

                              #29
                              Re: Leap Year Day SponCon~ FREEDOM DiVE giveaway!!!

                              Originally posted by subin
                              Originally posted by nois-or-e
                              Entries recieved so far: 0
                              You might want to update this

                              I tried to do so from the casino on my crappy little interim phone, but the op took so long to load and crashed my browser each time ;___;

                              Updating now ;D
                              //back at home

                              Comment

                              • Anaru
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2011
                                • 1530

                                #30
                                Re: Leap Year Day SponCon~ FREEDOM DiVE giveaway!!!

                                plz. i want to aaa fridom daiv :c

                                Comment

                                Working...