My first song that I stepped! Please feedback!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XxMidigamixX
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2010
    • 2040

    #16
    Re: My first song that I stepped! Please feedback!

    Originally posted by who_cares973
    Mind you that everything he is telling you is merely suggestions not obligatory changes please for the love of god dont do anything he or anyone else says without taking into consideration how his changes affect your outlook on the file and how you personally wanted the file to turn out
    This is 100% True. Also, this is an advice :3
    Click to join!





    Comment

    • who_cares973
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2006
      • 15407

      #17
      Re: My first song that I stepped! Please feedback!

      im not saying you're giving horrible advice im just saying he shouldnt automatically make changes to his files based on peoples reviews ~*REGARDLESS OF WHO THAT PERSON IS WHETHER ITS ME AJ PATASHU YOU KAYLA OR ANYONE*~

      im not saying he shouldnt listen to you im saying he should consider it but not outright accept the changes being given

      Comment

      • TC_Halogen
        Rhythm game specialist.
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Feb 2008
        • 19376

        #18
        Re: My first song that I stepped! Please feedback!

        Carlos is right about the dubstep being an easier genre to chart - rhythms are typically more straight forward.

        EDIT: and yes, other than incorrect rhythms/sync/offsets, everything else is subjective and should be changed at your own discretion! Be aware that consistency in structure is always a good thing, though.

        Comment

        • rayword45
          Local Teenage Wastebasket
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2007
          • 3212

          #19
          Re: My first song that I stepped! Please feedback!

          Originally posted by ichliebekase
          Another thing that should be mentioned is that the batch currently is closed, so you file submission will unfortunately be ignored. Wait until the batch reopens then send it again (if you're allowed to, as per what ninja and AJ (Halogen) said).
          irrelevant, but when does the batch re-open?
          The above post has a 50% chance of being useless. Potentially. Maybe.

          BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

          Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

          And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
          NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.

          Comment

          • X Shredder X
            FFR Player
            • May 2011
            • 12

            #20
            Re: My first song that I stepped! Please feedback!

            Thank you all for the advice and talk. I do believe I will start completely over. I am still also new to all of this FFR lingo (jumps, etc.) Soo.....yeah :\ was kinda hoping for a different response haha. More positive? Idk. Should I try a lower difficulty?

            EDIT: Screw lower difficulty. I'm going to make this song good. It would be sooo cool to have a song stepped by me on FFR, and so I'll keep reaching for that goal by finishing this song! I'll def. take into what Midnight said into consideration. Dreamstudio won't work for me, and I....amd kinda used to Stepmania. Sooooo....wish me luck I'll be sure to have some closer people (friends) or pm someone to test my file. Thanks again everyone!
            Last edited by X Shredder X; 10-22-2011, 10:06 PM.

            Comment

            Working...