Frozen - Celldweller (short) sim file finished!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rushyrulz
    Digital Dancing!
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Feb 2006
    • 12985

    #16
    Re: Frozen - Celldweller (short) sim file finished!

    Thumbs up. I played it with no sound cuz I'm at the library, but there wasn't any retarded dump shit that most people throw into their first file.

    GJ


    Comment

    • kylegusek
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2007
      • 62

      #17
      Re: Frozen - Celldweller (short) sim file finished!

      Originally posted by Patashu
      if you can't tell at rate 1.0x, lower the music rate to 0.5x then you'll definitely notice
      Thanks for the tip. That will definately come in handy since I can't use ddream. I even tried it on .25 and it seems good since I last matched up the notes.

      Originally posted by rushyrulz
      Thumbs up. I played it with no sound cuz I'm at the library, but there wasn't any retarded dump shit that most people throw into their first file.

      GJ
      Thanks for the feedback! I guess playing the communities finer songs on FFR for the last few years helped with that :P
      Last edited by kylegusek; 04-1-2011, 10:35 AM.

      Comment

      Working...