MY song... Will anyone try to step it?? ;]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5403

    #16
    Re: MY song... Will anyone try to step it?? ;]

    Originally posted by ddr_f4n
    Gimme a 2:15 or less cut and I'll make a pad file for it EASY.
    I support.
    ​

    Comment

    • XCV
      has nice tits
      • Nov 2008
      • 744

      #17
      Re: MY song... Will anyone try to step it?? ;]

      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      I support.
      +1 support

      Comment

      • sempus
        just play
        FFR Music Producer
        • Oct 2007
        • 54

        #18
        Re: MY song... Will anyone try to step it?? ;]

        as i wrote... cut it as you want in audacity or something like that... then make steps :PP

        Comment

        • ddr_f4n
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2005
          • 3807

          #19
          Re: MY song... Will anyone try to step it?? ;]

          Originally posted by sempus
          as i wrote... cut it as you want in audacity or something like that... then make steps :PP
          But it takes wooooooork ;_;

          Eh, I can try that then once I have time for it. Then others can take that cut and use that for kb and such :P
          Out Now!


          Older Releases:
          Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
          Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
          東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

          Comment

          • sempus
            just play
            FFR Music Producer
            • Oct 2007
            • 54

            #20
            Re: MY song... Will anyone try to step it?? ;]

            rly... i want to put something mine in that awesome game :PP

            Comment

            Working...