Power Rangers anyone?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ssbmbeliever
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2008
    • 34

    #1

    Power Rangers anyone?

    I'm curious as to why we don't have the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers theme on here yet. Is it licensing? Has someone just not taken it under their wing to step? Can anyone step it for us? perhaps as a light and heavy version (I forget just how intense the song may be) so even those who aren't so great (like myself) can enjoy playing it?

    Post comments and such below.
    5
    Yes
    0%
    3
    No
    0%
    2
    I don't care.
    0%
    0
  • rushyrulz
    Digital Dancing!
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Feb 2006
    • 12985

    #2
    Re: Power Rangers anyone?

    Answer to all "why isn't <insert song here> in FFR yet?" questions:

    Permission.


    Comment

    • devonin
      Very Grave Indeed
      Community Manager
      Event Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Apr 2004
      • 10120

      #3
      Re: Power Rangers anyone?

      http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/....php?level=125

      Comment

      Working...